jon & kate screw the little 8

the SHOW must go on bs...

they need to get their rearends outa this show and work on their family woes imho.... but i only watched the last show in full....never watched before such, so i am catching up on the scuttle butt...

New 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' episodes will include Jon Gosselin's new girlfriend

hold on to your hats:

Monday night (watched by a record 10.6 million viewers), no, they won't be having any more children, thanks. However, a carefully placed source tells us that Jon's reported girlfriend, 23-year-old Deanna Hummel, is expected to join the show next season.

hmmmm, i bet the audience accepts the dad running with a 23 yr old girlfriend better than they'd ever accept Kate finding a bo of the same age to date, or kate dating at all....? where's baltimore bob now? I think she will be criticized greatly when she begins to date, much more so than he will be... what do you think?

Conan told a joke along these lines last night. He asked if everyone has heard that Jon and Kate are getting a divorce, you hear that guys? A nagging chick with 8 kids..

I seriously don't know how he attracted a 23 yr. old woman, he isn't even good looking. The new one must be a real opportunist.

Last edited:
okay on the hour show before they announce the big d....this phsyco speak lady was saying how the show has empowered jon to do things he would never had thought he was able to do....i swear i am not making this up...now on one hand they talk about his was a football star...seems small to me for that but then so does james caan in the role of sonny...yet i digress....and now he is all popular and its gone to his head

okay on the hour show before they announce the big d....this phsyco speak lady was saying how the show has empowered jon to do things he would never had thought he was able to do....

:rofl:

More like, now he's a celebrity so he has young bitches throwing pussy at him wherever he goes. :lol:

"Its what's best for the children!"

Please this is a load of bullshit! What is best is the 2 parents coming to an understanding and staying together FOR THE CHILDREN! Especially young children, they don't understand or care why Daddie (or Mommie) left, they just know he (or she) is gone and they want them back. Liberals (yes liberals) try to rationalize divorce and state that its "best for the children!" Yet most divorces are committed by a selfish parent or spouse, not because of some unbearable situation.

Now I am not saying divorce should never happen. A husband can be physically and mentally abuse to the wife and kids. He could be a drunken, drug addict loser. He could be a cheating dog.

But don't spew out the bullshit that its best for the children. For the most part children are CRUSHED when a parent leaves and for the most part they never fully get over it!

In this case there are 8 chuldren under 5! These two can't HONESTLY say that its best for the children! Methink Good Old John wants to "Swore His Royal Oats" now that he has some celebrity status!

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think they should take Jon off the show if he is walking out of the marriage. Maybe that would get the new girlfriend out of the picture and he might be more willing to try and make it work.

the kids just turned 5 the little ones...the twins are 8.....this is a devastating time for kids when parents break up....that we are doing what is best for the kids....its not having revolving parents....

people ask me the secret of being married for damn...a long time...nearly 30 year...maybe 30 years...i would have to do math....but 1/2 my life....i reply....he may not be the best man in the world...and men arent hard to come by...but he is an excellent father....sometimes that gets you thru rough times...
i assure you ...if it had just been me and him..he would have been long gone....living with the insane is hard at times...

"Its what's best for the children!"

Please this is a load of bullshit! What is best is the 2 parents coming to an understanding and staying together FOR THE CHILDREN! Especially young children, they don't understand or care why Daddie (or Mommie) left, they just know he (or she) is gone and they want them back. Liberals (yes liberals) try to rationalize divorce and state that its "best for the children!" Yet most divorces are committed by a selfish parent or spouse, not because of some unbearable situation.

Now I am not saying divorce should never happen. A husband can be physically and mentally abuse to the wife and kids. He could be a drunken, drug addict loser. He could be a cheating dog.

But don't spew out the bullshit that its best for the children. For the most part children are CRUSHED when a parent leaves and for the most part they never fully get over it!

In this case there are 8 chuldren under 5! These two can't HONESTLY say that its best for the children! Methink Good Old John wants to "Swore His Royal Oats" now that he has some celebrity status!
yeah because my friend's parents staying together because of her worked out so well. Besides their constant fighting she got to find out at twenty four that daddy had a girlfriend, my friend was also in and out of hospitals for break downs and depression from junior high on. KIds get over it.

[
yeah because my friend's parents staying together because of her worked out so well. Besides their constant fighting she got to find out at twenty four that daddy had a girlfriend, my friend was also in and out of hospitals for break downs and depression from junior high on. KIds get over it.

I will highlight in most post for you to look! I think I stated that divorce should never happen! However, I am stick of the line its best for the children! What's best for the children is for the parents to figure out a way to stay together!

[

I will highlight in most post for you to look! I think I stated that divorce should never happen! However, I am stick of the line its best for the children! What's best for the children is for the parents to figure out a way to stay together!
and because the parents are not happy. My friend's dad waited for years to cheat on his wife, years of not ever having sex and fighting all the time. Staying together even if someone has not cheated isn't always the best thing for the child. Being happy is!

Staying together even if someone has not cheated isn't always the best thing for the child. Being happy is!

I'll agree that sometimes divorce is preferrable... when the relationship gets to the point of no return. But that doesn't happen overnight. Relationships require work. It's not all fairytales and bubblegum, but if it means anything to you and you're not a selfish d-bag, you'll put in the effort while there is still something there to salvage, especially if there are children involved.

As for J&K, I think that the tv show, the fame and the money had a heckuva lot to do with the strain on their relationship that led them to separate and eventually file for divorce. Rather than putting on a happy face for the cameras for two damn years, they should've turned the cameras off for 6 months and tried to work shit out... assuming that the family they built together meant anything to them at all. But then again some people think a college fund is more valuable to their kids than a loving family environment. I'm just not one of them.

o lets be honest sometimes you wonder why the fuck you married that person..but it passes.....when you have kids...you have even more of a burden to work things out...at all costs....compromise is what you do...

and because the parents are not happy. Years of not ever having sex and fighting all the time.
Hell ever married man can contest to that! I have said many times the worst thing I ever did to my sex life was get married (and well graduate from college)!

Staying together even if someone has not cheated isn't always the best thing for the child. Being happy is!
Sometimes divorce is the best thing for all, but 9x out of 10 its not what's best for the children! Sorry I just don't believe it!

Obviously this hits pretty damn close to home for me, but since I don't want to get to much into my situation I will leave it at that!

people ask me the secret of being married for damn...a long time...nearly 30 year...maybe 30 years...i would have to do math....but 1/2 my life....i reply....he may not be the best man in the world...and men arent hard to come by...but he is an excellent father....sometimes that gets you thru rough times...
i assure you ...if it had just been me and him..he would have been long gone....living with the insane is hard at times...

30 years! Wow that seems like a long long time. So married in 1979 (1980), huh. I was still in diapers and my wife was born yet! :beer:! I hope to make it to 10 (just got 5 under the belt), 20 is my goal!

o lets be honest sometimes you wonder why the fuck you married that person..but it passes.....when you have kids...you have even more of a burden to work things out...at all costs....compromise is what you do...

Children make marriage 100 fold harder!

28 years not 30

divorce is a lot harder with kids..

i would be going ...fine you take 4 of them if i was kate

I think some fathers don't realize how hard it is until they leave and it settles it that you don't get to see your kids everyday! I can think of a lot of bad things, but that is one of the worst of them!

Forum List

Back