Jon Huntsman compares GOP to Communist Party in China

personal insults will not sway this election.

Facts will and none of them are on the republican side

Sure they will.

And Obama's been smart this time around..he's responding. As he should.

Kerry let them stew until it was to late to respond.

Man..you are really naive..aren't ya?

the American people are paying attention.

Their cheating will not be enough to push them over the edge.

They won by cheating in elections for decades right up until they crashed the entire world economy.

Now too many are paying attention to the facts

can you post that 25 year old L.A.Times article again?.....i think the Republicans here need to see that again....

Allan Katz and Danae Columbus: Republican Party losing numbers nationally » Uptown Messenger

According to the Media Audit study, the Republican Party lost almost 15 percent of its strength between 2004 and 2012. Put another way, the percentage of registered Republicans shrunk from 31 percent in 2004 to 26 percent in 2012.

yep....we seen a whole bunch the other day looking at these 2 fellas.....Firefly/Chiccolini.....its about time people are leaving that Party.....

Kinda looks like Stephanie & Si have proved a point. Tell conservatives what they don't want to hear and expect to be attacked with nonsense.

Is that what you think they proved? Could it be that they just think rdean is an idiot, and that the only rational response to him is nonsense?

During an event at the 92nd Street Y in New York City, Huntsman spoke candidly about his party's flaws, lamenting the Republican National Committee's decision to rescind an invitation to a major fundraising event after Huntsman called for a third-party candidate to enter the race.

"This is what they do in China on party matters if you talk off script," Huntsman said.

Huntsman, however, did not actively campaign in Iowa, telling CBS News in December that "they pick corn," not presidents, in that early caucus state.

Jon Huntsman Criticizes Republican Party, Compares Actions To Communist China

So I'm watching Morning Joe and Jon Huntsman was asked about his comments. He said they were taken totally out of context. He said, "All I said was that in Communist China, if you go off script you get booted". Not sure how saying it nearly exactly the same the second time makes the context any different.

Then it got worse. He was asked why he did pander to the Republican extremists the way Romney and the other candidates have and he said his wife told him that if he signed any of those silly pledges, she would leave him. Pretty sure that was a nod to "Grover Norquist".

Hmmm, the Communist Party. And it's a "conservative" Republican former governor with an 80% approval rating that said it.

See? I can agree with Republicans. Depends on whether or not they are telling the truth, like Jon Huntsman was on this issue.

Then they (Joe and Jon) went on talking about the Republican Response to Katrina, the Iraq fiasco, Enron, the ruined economy and all the other Republican disasters. And why we should consider a third party.

Oh, and Jon was "booted" from a Republican event for talking "off script". Didn't see THAT coming. Uh huh!

:lol:

That's it for Huntsman and Republicans.

But I sort of agree. Chinese Communists are autocrats..and that's exactly what the Republican party wants here.

Unlike the Democratic party, which only wants people to live free and die happy.

During an event at the 92nd Street Y in New York City, Huntsman spoke candidly about his party's flaws, lamenting the Republican National Committee's decision to rescind an invitation to a major fundraising event after Huntsman called for a third-party candidate to enter the race.

"This is what they do in China on party matters if you talk off script," Huntsman said.

Huntsman, however, did not actively campaign in Iowa, telling CBS News in December that "they pick corn," not presidents, in that early caucus state.

So I'm watching Morning Joe and Jon Huntsman was asked about his comments. He said they were taken totally out of context. He said, "All I said was that in Communist China, if you go off script you get booted". Not sure how saying it nearly exactly the same the second time makes the context any different.

Then it got worse. He was asked why he did pander to the Republican extremists the way Romney and the other candidates have and he said his wife told him that if he signed any of those silly pledges, she would leave him. Pretty sure that was a nod to "Grover Norquist".

Hmmm, the Communist Party. And it's a "conservative" Republican former governor with an 80% approval rating that said it.

See? I can agree with Republicans. Depends on whether or not they are telling the truth, like Jon Huntsman was on this issue.

Then they (Joe and Jon) went on talking about the Republican Response to Katrina, the Iraq fiasco, Enron, the ruined economy and all the other Republican disasters. And why we should consider a third party.

Oh, and Jon was "booted" from a Republican event for talking "off script". Didn't see THAT coming. Uh huh!
I don't interpret his comments as a comparison.

Jon Huntsman was the only honest GOP candidate. Mybe in 2016, if the GOP has regained it's sanity, he can run for President.

Huntsman is not the only honest anything. If he were honest he wouldn't be trying to clean up his comments by saying they were taken out of context, nor would he be saying he regretted opposing a tax increase during the Iowa debate. If that is what you consider being honest it is no wonder you believe Democrats are different than Republicans, they agree with your idiocy, so you believe them.

That is as phony a $3 bill argument. Looks don't enhance or prevent a politician's ability.

The MASTERS of China's capitalist miracle HATE unions.

The Republican masters look at CHINA'S COMMUNIST/CAPTIALISTS and think, " Hey, that's the way to do it. low wages, no workers rights, no environmental laws, and NO UNIONS."

What China is now, is what the US MASTERS wants for America, folks.

:lol:

That's it for Huntsman and Republicans.

But I sort of agree. Chinese Communists are autocrats..and that's exactly what the Republican party wants here.

Unlike the Democratic party, which only wants people to live free and die happy.

If you follow Republican policy, they seem to want people to die hungry.

"Let him die".

"Feed the poor and they'll breed".

The MASTERS of China's capitalist miracle HATE unions.

The Republican masters look at CHINA'S COMMUNIST/CAPTIALISTS and think, " Hey, that's the way to do it. low wages, no workers rights, no environmental laws, and NO UNIONS."

What China is now, is what the US MASTERS wants for America, folks.

Actually, China has unions. But they are run by the state.

Forum List

Back