Jon Huntsman compares GOP to Communist Party in China

Its why bullying with children has gotten to the hieght it has.

Children watch their parents and act in like kind

So the only kids that bully are children of Republicans, or kids who hang out with Republican offspring and pick up the habit by observing their friends' parents. Great post. A real enhancement to your USMB resume.

If you look up RINO in the dictionary, a picture of Nelson Rockefeller and Jon Huntsman is right there beside it.

The thing that amazes me is that some Democrats say, "Well, the only Republican I liked was Jon Huntsman." Really, so if he was nominated, you would have voted for him? And of course, the answer was "No".

Good... because neither would I...

A good many Democrats crossed party lines to vote for Reagan. I've voted for Republicans in local elections. Heck..I voted for NYC's present Mayor..who use to be Republican.

Jon Huntsman would have made alot of people take a second look. It's not that unusual or unheard of..

Don't you love it when LIBERALS who lie and and lie and lie for Obama (and to themselves) try to tell YOU us who has the best chance of beating Obama?

Oh yeah, that's believable! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okjIK0HrhXM]Ann Coulter: Romney Will Lose In 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

A good many Democrats crossed party lines to vote for Reagan. I've voted for Republicans in local elections. Heck..I voted for NYC's present Mayor..who use to be Republican.

Jon Huntsman would have made alot of people take a second look. It's not that unusual or unheard of..

Don't you love it when LIBERALS who lie and and lie and lie for Obama (and to themselves) try to tell YOU us who has the best chance of beating Obama?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okjIK0HrhXM]Ann Coulter: Romney Will Lose In 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

That's a lot of smiley faces. Might be time to put the blunt down. :)

keep making that party smaller cons .

Its good for the country

Keep making stupid statements. It's good for your ego.

do you grow a party by freezing its platform in a right wing manner and kicking out anyone who doesnt buy the old frozen platform?

You are forcing people to accept old failed ideas or leave the party.

what do you think it will get you?

Its good for the country

do you grow a party by freezing its platform in a right wing manner and kicking out anyone who doesnt buy the old frozen platform?

Your perception is not fact tm. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Its good for the country

lieberman_vmed_2p_widec.jpg

1030.jpg

That's a lot of smiley faces. Might be time to put the blunt down. :)

Naw..it's time to pass it on, mon.

Don't Bogart Grampa..

Obama's tanking and liberals are running with the guy who KNEW he didn't have a chance to win with Republicans. Who do you libs produce next? Lincoln Chafee?

If our GOP believes that Obama is tanking, then it is as clueless as teapartysamurai. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back