Jon Huntsman compares GOP to Communist Party in China

Heres a clue for you disgrunted employee brained cons.

when you make your party a frozen block where NO NEW IDEAS are allowed and ONLY OLD ALREADY FAILED IDEAS are allowed you end up with a shrinking party.

Guess what happened when you shrink your party in a democracy?

During an event at the 92nd Street Y in New York City, Huntsman spoke candidly about his party's flaws, lamenting the Republican National Committee's decision to rescind an invitation to a major fundraising event after Huntsman called for a third-party candidate to enter the race.

"This is what they do in China on party matters if you talk off script," Huntsman said.

Huntsman, however, did not actively campaign in Iowa, telling CBS News in December that "they pick corn," not presidents, in that early caucus state.

Jon Huntsman Criticizes Republican Party, Compares Actions To Communist China

So I'm watching Morning Joe and Jon Huntsman was asked about his comments. He said they were taken totally out of context. He said, "All I said was that in Communist China, if you go off script you get booted". Not sure how saying it nearly exactly the same the second time makes the context any different.

Then it got worse. He was asked why he did pander to the Republican extremists the way Romney and the other candidates have and he said his wife told him that if he signed any of those silly pledges, she would leave him. Pretty sure that was a nod to "Grover Norquist".

Hmmm, the Communist Party. And it's a "conservative" Republican former governor with an 80% approval rating that said it.

See? I can agree with Republicans. Depends on whether or not they are telling the truth, like Jon Huntsman was on this issue.

Then they (Joe and Jon) went on talking about the Republican Response to Katrina, the Iraq fiasco, Enron, the ruined economy and all the other Republican disasters. And why we should consider a third party.

Oh, and Jon was "booted" from a Republican event for talking "off script". Didn't see THAT coming. Uh huh!

:lol:

That's it for Huntsman and Republicans.

But I sort of agree. Chinese Communists are autocrats..and that's exactly what the Republican party wants here.

gee those are such great fact filled arguments.

thank you for proving the OPs and Huntsmans point

personal insults will not sway this election.

Facts will and none of them are on the republican side

Sure they will.

And Obama's been smart this time around..he's responding. As he should.

Kerry let them stew until it was to late to respond.

Man..you are really naive..aren't ya?

Jon Huntsman was the only honest GOP candidate. Mybe in 2016, if the GOP has regained it's sanity, he can run for President.

Maybe we CAN ELECT HIM as President.
I am weary of the religous right and their their way or the highway clamp on the GOP.
Goldwater was right.

Sure they will.

the American people are paying attention.

Their cheating will not be enough to push them over the edge.

They won by cheating in elections for decades right up until they crashed the entire world economy.

Now too many are paying attention to the facts

Sure they will.

the American people are paying attention.

Their cheating will not be enough to push them over the edge.

They won by cheating in elections for decades right up until they crashed the entire world economy.

Now too many are paying attention to the facts

:lol:

Most of the country is populated with people that look at things from a ground level. It's amazing you don't know that. A good many people have no interest whatsoever in politics. And in fact..some 59% of the people that can vote..don't. Not in the national elections or the local elections. Most people "pay attention" to what's going on in their immediate vicinity. Which is why "name calling" works.

Shame there aren't more republicans like Huntsman. Too many RINOs with extremist agendas pandering to the squeaky wheels.

Shame there aren't more republicans like Huntsman. Too many RINOs with extremist agendas pandering to the squeaky wheels.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Sv7MHJlME]Huntsman to Romney: "Did You Hear What I Just Said?" (on Afghanistan at National Security Debate) - YouTube[/ame]

Gosh..it was a pleasure watching him debate.

If you look up RINO in the dictionary, a picture of Nelson Rockefeller and Jon Huntsman is right there beside it.

The thing that amazes me is that some Democrats say, "Well, the only Republican I liked was Jon Huntsman." Really, so if he was nominated, you would have voted for him? And of course, the answer was "No".

Good... because neither would I...

Obama's tanking and liberals are running with the guy who KNEW he didn't have a chance to win with Republicans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who do you libs produce next? Lincoln Chafee?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you look up RINO in the dictionary, a picture of Nelson Rockefeller and Jon Huntsman is right there beside it.

The thing that amazes me is that some Democrats say, "Well, the only Republican I liked was Jon Huntsman." Really, so if he was nominated, you would have voted for him? And of course, the answer was "No".

A good many Democrats crossed party lines to vote for Reagan. I've voted for Republicans in local elections. Heck..I voted for NYC's present Mayor..who use to be Republican.

Jon Huntsman would have made alot of people take a second look. It's not that unusual or unheard of..

Liberals really must know Obama's chances are tanking if this is the best they can come up with to cheer themselves up.

Jon Huntsmen?????? Oh yeah, that works! Most voters are going to say, "Jon Who?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A good many Democrats crossed party lines to vote for Reagan. I've voted for Republicans in local elections. Heck..I voted for NYC's present Mayor..who use to be Republican.

Jon Huntsman would have made alot of people take a second look. It's not that unusual or unheard of..

Don't you love it when LIBERALS who lie and and lie and lie for Obama (and to themselves) try to tell YOU us who has the best chance of beating Obama?

Oh yeah, that's believable! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back