Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!

By a small margin...unfortunate but not particularly concerning. The GOP stands to lose big time when voters learn about the lies which prevented their understanding of the ACA...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am in no way trivializing the Holocaust, and you know that already. But you decided to put up that clip very specifically to evoke an emotion within me, and I didn't take the bait. My point stands. And just to remind, they are my people, too.

There have, in all of the NYT's history, been very, very, very few stories that it has had to correct or apologize for. This means that the overwhelming majority (at or over 99%) of what the NYT produces is factually absolutely correct. You may not like it, but that doesn't change the facts.

Meanwhile, FOX is still having a hard time figuring out how to not fuck up it's Chyrons.

I would have went there if it were you or someone else. I just notice that you thanked that clown's post. So i figured I'd throw you into the mix, since you support that clown.

http://www.camera.org/images_user/pdf/NYT study exec summary_ind.pdf

You know, Jroc, a thanks is not a full endorsement. You need to chill a little about that. It's not a war here in USMB, it's an exchange of ideas. Sometimes I thank you, too, but that's not a 100% endorsement. And you have thanked me as well, and that is also not a 100% endorsement. Think about it.

Thanks for the .pdf, I am reading it right now. CAMERA is supposedly a non-profit. It is a lobbying group that generally does good work most of the time. But not all the time.

Ok... You struck a nerve what can i say

By a small margin...unfortunate but not particularly concerning. The GOP stands to lose big time when voters learn about the lies which prevented their understanding of the ACA...

How many Democrats are going to campaign on ObamaCare? I think 100% of them should, what do you think?

How many Democrats are going to campaign on ObamaCare? I think 100% of them should, what do you think?

I think they should considering how big of a splash it has made.

-Geaux

Wow, I'd like to introduce you to something called "Reality". You've clearly never been acquainted.

lol, as if you have a fucking clue as to what reality is.

Well the reality is Obamacare is not popular, the dems are running from it, and it well be a detriment for them in the fall elections. that is the reality. and both you are Jews, what do you think about that? The Nazi stuff is a bit stupid though I don't get that part:dunno:

Thread's been cleaned of off topic flaming...

Just a reminder - Politics is Zone 2, posts must contain some content related to the subject of discussion.

You can now return to your regularly scheduled programing. :)

Wow, I'd like to introduce you to something called "Reality". You've clearly never been acquainted.

Well the reality is Obamacare is not popular, the dems are running from it, and it well be a detriment for them in the fall elections. that is the reality. and both you are Jews, what do you think about that? The Nazi stuff is a bit stupid though I don't get that part:dunno:

I'm sure he's not a Jew.
Anyway, if the election in FL was any indicator, Obamacare is a vote killer for Dems. People read the news. They see what's happened to their own premiums and their own coverage at work. Dems cannot run away from their record. They singlehandedly voted for this thing and they're stuck with it.

I'm sure he's not a Jew.
Anyway, if the election in FL was any indicator, Obamacare is a vote killer for Dems. People read the news. They see what's happened to their own premiums and their own coverage at work. Dems cannot run away from their record. They singlehandedly voted for this thing and they're stuck with it.

See i agree with your post. it's a good post, but you're wrong Stat is Jewish and you're Jewish so? I don't see the point in accusing someone of not being what they claim to be. it's done to you all the time...it's just a waste of time really... Isn"t it?

Last edited:
YES YOU missed a lot leftard

you mention million pouring in from the outside? yes it did; FROM THE LEFT. dEMS OUTSPENT THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE 4 TO 1 IN THIS RACE

but go ahead and lie to yourself

oh and obama won the seat the last 2 elections there; but you want to go back to history before that; because you cant handle reality

Why were Republicans TRASHING Jolly in the days leading up to the election?

Show that Dems outspent Republicans 4 to 1, bedwetter.

does it matter leftard?

why dont you mind you business and address obama's failed legacy?

Are you admitting that you are full of shit? Sure looks like that to everyone.

Why were Republicans TRASHING Jolly in the days leading up to the election?

What we learned from Florida-13 - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/.../lessons-from-florida-special-election/

CNN

4 days ago - The results of Tuesday's special congressional election in Florida tells us a few ... Democrats and Republicans totally disagree about the significance of the GOP's ..... Sinks' campaign outspent Jolly's 4 to 1 like I said earlier. 1.

here ya go Syn-tard
You are a complete retard:

IyCeU2o.png

I don't go to the NY Times for 'truth', I go there for facts.

And their facts are never in dispute.

You clown... facts are never in dispute? is that possible? you're a joke:cuckoo: and I'm very congenial.

What is your video supposedly telling us? That the NY Times doesn't publish facts?

C'mon, boy - use your words.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't go to the NY Times for 'truth', I go there for facts.

And their facts are never in dispute.

You clown... facts are never in dispute? is that possible? you're a joke:cuckoo: and I'm very congenial.

What is your video supposedly telling us? That the NY Times doesn't publish facts?

They omit facts they don't like and over emphasize "facts" they do like. They are a liberal propaganda outlet more than a real news source.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1Z018QS-Y

They omit facts they don't like and over emphasize "facts" they do like.

No they don't.

They are a liberal propaganda outlet more than a real news source.

No they're not.

What we learned from Florida-13 - CNN.com

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...12/.../lessons-from-florida-special-election/

CNN

4 days ago - The results of Tuesday's special congressional election in Florida tells us a few ... Democrats and Republicans totally disagree about the significance of the GOP's ..... Sinks' campaign outspent Jolly's 4 to 1 like I said earlier. 1.

here ya go Syn-tard
You are a complete retard:

IyCeU2o.png

I already gave the proof of the campaign spending earlier in this thread – go back and look if you really care for the truth.

The facts are that Sink’s campaign DID outspend Jolly's by close to a 4-1 margin. That number is rather misleading though. When advertising spending from all sources is taken into account, Sink only outspent Jolly by 800K. Not that such is a small number – it is still a very significant chunk of cash in a congressional election but it is not 4-1.

In the end, the democrat lost while outspending the republican. Take that for what it is worth.

edit: hell - ill make it easy - page 15 post 222

Last edited:
A bad way compared to what? Compared to the average historical expectations for a 2nd term president's mid-term election?
In a bad way compared to their expectations leading up to this point. In a bad way for Obama’s last few years where none of his agenda will go anywhere because he will no longer have a cooperative legislative branch. The fact is that the democrats have been telling everyone how the Republican Party is dying. How the republicans cannot win an election. How they are destined to lose the house.

Now that reality is setting in, they are going to have to accept the fact that this hyperbole has no substance whatsoever.

This gets tiring, but apparently, RWNJs like it to be tiring.

Electoral history was on the side of Jolly (R) from the get-go:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

Exact chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WmxQNjAtOFFvM3p4S3NvTWRGNGc&usp=sharing#gid=0

(that was hours and hours of work, btw)

And my estimate and prediction, here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...re-was-an-election-last-night-in-fl-13-a.html

No polling that I know of to date. But the electoral history of this District indicates:

Advantage GOP.

It might be helpful to remember that one race does not make a trend. This year should be a GOP year, anyway. That is in-line with electoral history.
RWNJ? Really? The best you have for my post is asinine insults. Perhaps you can point out where I have stated something that is worthy of the nut job title? No? I thought not – why not try and address the points instead.

It’s only getting tiring because you are arguing against something that I have not stated and addressing points that I have not raised. You completely ignored the post that you quoted – if you were going to do that then why bother quoting it.

You are taking the history of this race out of context with its current political landscape. The reality here is that this is exactly the type of race that the democrats need to take in order to change the landscape over the next two years. They need to overcome the traditional midterm loss to take the house and make the last two years of Obama’s presidency effective. They have been predicting the end of the Republican Party for years now – it’s time to put their money where their mouth is. This is not likely to happen but it certainly is not impossible and a win here would have shown that they have a better fighting chance.

If the dems cannot take seats like this while even outspending the republican opponent then it is unlikely that they can take the house back. Without the house, the next two years are going to be very unproductive for Obama. Even worse, should they lose the senate, the republicans will have enough control over the dialogue to give them a fighting chance in 2016. If the dems manage to take the house and hold the senate then that sets them up very nicely for 2016 (unless the screw it up which is likely given past total control time periods). Granted, this race has implications for house seats but no real indication on senate ones who’s races are entirely different animals from the house.

I would say that the overwhelming majority of data put out by the NYT is factually correct. Also, the overwhelming majority of data put out by the FOX is also factually correct. For every youtube clip you show me of something about the NYT that bothers you, I can show you one from FOX that is every bit as whackadoodle. So, fuck FOX.

I am still congenial. :D

Factually correct is not that meaningful in the end though if the reporting is slanted. A lie by omission is factually correct but still a lie in my opinion. THIS is what the news networks are most well-known for – they omit as much as they can get away with in an effort to sensationalize the reporting.

If we don't get the democrats out of office, this country is doomed. It scares me to think all we have to put up against Putin is a community organizer. Welcome to the Cold War part deux.

Last edited:
If we don't get the democrats out of office, this country is doomed. It scares me to think all we have to put up against Putin is a community organizer. Welcome to the Cold War part deux.

It's hard to watch. Hard to believe Obama is so weak

-Geaux

Forum List

Back