Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!

And success was reaching 7 million. Oh wait, were not going to hit that?
Well then, success is reaching 6 million then. We’re not going to hit that either?

Fine, we will just state success is ‘millions.’

Funny how you can tout hitting 5 million when that number was well below targets when this was launched. I guess we can simply redefine success until it looks good.

Pretty soon they will be touting the number of policies "saved or created" as their new measure of success.

If we don't get the democrats out of office, this country is doomed. It scares me to think all we have to put up against Putin is a community organizer. Welcome to the Cold War part deux.

So, you would rather have trigger-finger McCain in there, who sees everything as a nail that needs to get hit by our military hammer?

What would that kind of reckless rhetoric get us? Do you think Putin would be intimidated by Grandpa McCain's bluster? He would say "I dare you", and McCain would get us all killed.

Obama is handling this the best way possible. Imposing sanctions will hurt the billionaire/oligarchs who actually have influence over Putin.

If Obama were strong this wouldn't have happened...When you're weak people like Putin pounce

If you have a state office open and politicians are running for it if they state "I will repeal Obamacare if elected"
THEY ARE LIARS.

So you think Democrats need to run on the success of Obamacare? I think every Democrat should publicly support Obamacare during the election cycle. How many seats do you think they can win using this tactic?

So far not one liberal has jumped in and said this, why would that be ?

Hillary will be running as far as she can away from anything and everything she can Obama and pin any and all of her primary opponents TO OBAMA soon.
And when that gets cranked up it spreads.
LAME DUCK is what Obama will be and within days.

If we don't get the democrats out of office, this country is doomed. It scares me to think all we have to put up against Putin is a community organizer. Welcome to the Cold War part deux.

So, you would rather have trigger-finger McCain in there, who sees everything as a nail that needs to get hit by our military hammer?

What would that kind of reckless rhetoric get us? Do you think Putin would be intimidated by Grandpa McCain's bluster? He would say "I dare you", and McCain would get us all killed.

Obama is handling this the best way possible. Imposing sanctions will hurt the billionaire/oligarchs who actually have influence over Putin.

If Obama were strong this wouldn't have happened...When you're weak people like Putin pounce

Si vis pacem, para bellum is a Latin adage translated as, "If you wish for peace, prepare for war". The source of this adage remains unknown;[1] however, it is universally believed, rightly or wrongly, to be based on a quotation from Roman military writer Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus: Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.[2] The saying is one of many from or based on his work, Epitoma rei militaris, possibly written around the year 390 AD.
http://www.instapedia.com/m/Si_vis_pacem,_para_bellum

Si vis pacem, para bellum is a Latin adage translated as, "If you wish for peace, prepare for war". The source of this adage remains unknown;[1] however, it is universally believed, rightly or wrongly, to be based on a quotation from Roman military writer Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus: Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.[2] The saying is one of many from or based on his work, Epitoma rei militaris, possibly written around the year 390 AD.
Si_vis_pacem,_para_bellum - iPhone/Mobile Wikipedia

Good form !!!

Forum List

Back