Jolene's Prospective Parody Song

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Does somebody know how to get this to Dolly? It's good to see Jolene as a good guy and I love her name. It means pretty and it has a potential choice if me and my fiancée ever have a daughter and we could call her either Jo-Jo or Joey for short. :)

I love it!!! I have never understood why people blame the other person and not their spouse.

There were a couple of hilarious parodies during the quarrantine.

And Dolly likes and supports these parodies (or Part II) songs.

I love the voice in the video you posted. I hope she gets a break.

I love it!!! I have never understood why people blame the other person and not their spouse.

There were a couple of hilarious parodies during the quarrantine.

And Dolly likes and supports these parodies (or Part II) songs.

I love the voice in the video you posted. I hope she gets a break.

Wow!! The first video had awesome vocals and this song that was talked about in the second video is absolutely AMAZING!!! :D Of course I still love the original song too but I don't know,.. I think those girls just gave Dolly a run for her money. ;)

Dolly is a national treasure. Plus, she does her best to help up & coming musicians succeed.

I was just thinking about how much I'd love it if Chapel Hart could get Dolly to sing their song with them. :)

That would be awesome.

Yeah and they could sing the original with her too. I'd pay money to see that and I'm sure Dolly would love to do a collaboration like that since she's an obvious fan of theirs. :D

Forum List

Back