Joke Candidate Larry Elder Cries Voter Fraud Before Election Even Happens

Gavin and the Dems are cheating at this very moment.
That's the new republican excuse for losing elections, "They cheated"

1631661716458.png

One poll worker told a voter on camera that 70% of the people who tried to vote there today had a ballot already cast in their name. Same is going on here in Sacramento. My neighbor got 2 ballots in the mail for people who haven't lived in her house for years.
Sasywtch and all of the vote fraud conspiracy theorists should be institutionalized.
They are proof we need more mental health facilities. They should not be walking the streets.

Sasywtch and all of the vote fraud conspiracy theorists should be institutionalized.
They are proof we need more mental health facilities. They should not be walking the streets.
Here I was thinking men that think they are women and those that think there are 97 genders would be prime candidates for a mental institution but no, you choose anyone that doesn’t believe your bullshit politics.

Here I was thinking men that think they are women and those that think there are 97 genders would be prime candidates for a mental institution but no, you choose anyone that doesn’t believe your bullshit politics.
A secure and reliable voting system is the backbone of our democracy.

When someone basises the security and reiability of a voting system on whether their candidate wins is not a true measure of the voting system.
That is what autocrats do. They throw out democratic elections if they do not win. China, North Korea, Russia. You are following the cult of Trump.
Trump- I win - good voting system, I lose - fraudulent voting system.
Trump - person agrees with me - good person, person does not agree with me - bad person - get rid of them.
If you follow that, you are one sick, stupid, son of a bitch

It seems that Republicans can’t lose an election….even in a deep blue state that Trump lost by over 30 points. Imagine that!
They yell that Democrats will cheat because Republicans are planning to cheat.

A secure and reliable voting system is the backbone of our democracy.

When someone basises the security and reiability of a voting system on whether their candidate wins is not a true measure of the voting system.
That is what autocrats do. They throw out democratic elections if they do not win. China, North Korea, Russia. You are following the cult of Trump.
Trump- I win - good voting system, I lose - fraudulent voting system.
Trump - person agrees with me - good person, person does not agree with me - bad person - get rid of them.
If you follow that, you are one sick, stupid, son of a bitch
Nope. I’m thinking a truly secure voting system has ID’s, doesn’t send random ballots to people in the Mail, every vote needs to be accountable during an audit and we shouldn’t just let votes slide without verification.

Utah has had automatic mailed ballots for years. I never hear any accusations made of massive fraud and cheating in Utah. Then again, they always vote Republican….

Last edited:
I always hear bitching about voter fraud on this forum. The complaint is always from republicans but they never, ever seem to come up with any actual voter fraud. Now trump gets them fired up and they're really going crazy about it. Haven't they figured by now that trump's a professional liar?

Nope. I’m thinking a truly secure voting system has ID’s, doesn’t send random ballots to people in the Mail, every vote needs to be accountable during an audit and we shouldn’t just let votes slide without verification.
I am glad you are thinking that but you do not now shit.
In a world of high technology, there are technical tools that make it safer than your 1950's methods.

I always hear bitching about voter fraud on this forum. The complaint is always from republicans but they never, ever seem to come up with any actual voter fraud. Now trump gets them fired up and they're really going crazy about it. Haven't they figured by now that trump's a professional liar?
Many Republicans have faith in our system. It is the Trump minions who are fake conservatives. Most Republican politicians know they are wrong but the whores make voter fraud claims to keep the Trump votes.

Last update had Elders down by only 2,600,000 votes. What a squeaker. :rolleyes:

Democrats again cheat by actually having a plan to present vs culture war histrionics by the GOP.

Forum List

Back