Joke Candidate Larry Elder Cries Voter Fraud Before Election Even Happens

The conservative argument about California seems to boil down to:

1) Nobody wants to live here! People are leaving in droves!
2) The cost of housing is way too high because there are so many people trying to buy homes!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What's so funny.

I the Rats can steal a Presidential election like they did with Trump, they won't hesitate at all in stealing this one.

The demonRats are pure scum.
We’ll see this from the desperate, reprehensible, dishonest right in every election they lose: lies about ‘fraud,’ ‘illegal votes,’ and ‘stolen’ elections.

Larry Elder claims voter fraud in California before election decided.

What if he wins? Will he demand a recount?

"False" "baseless" - media gets their talking points.

The CA Democrat party is completely corrupt and devoid of any truth or patriotism to America.

Claiming CA Dems cheated is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

"Uncle Tom? Who writes this stuff? Elder is merely asking people to report fraud just like the Biden administration is asking kids to report their parents for not wearing a mask.

Larry "Uncle Tom" Elder has been caught red-handed. He's dropped any integrity. Maybe he can step and fetch it.

It's been on the MSN homepage since yesterday.

It tells me that elder and the republicans know they will lose.

I'm sure there is a place on their site for people to donate money.

"False" "baseless" - media gets their talking points.

The CA Democrat party is completely corrupt and devoid of any truth or patriotism to America.

Claiming CA Dems cheated is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow morning.
So if Elder wins, you are saying there should be a recount. A corrupt election is a corrupt election. You cannot trust the results.

If he wins it will be less then he should have won by.

So if Elder wins, you are saying there should be a recount. A corrupt election is a corrupt election. You cannot trust the results.

Absoloutely.

Audits are preferable to recounts, which just seem to count fraud ballots without noticing they are fraud.

One poll worker told a voter on camera that 70% of the people who tried to vote there today had a ballot already cast in their name. Same is going on here in Sacramento. My neighbor got 2 ballots in the mail for people who haven't lived in her house for years.

You will have to provide credible and honest proof of that.

Who is this poll worker?

What camera was pointed at this poll worker and where is the video?

Where did this take place?

Who is your neighbor? Where are these two ballots?

Where is your proof of this?

I don't believe a word you posted.

Of course he does. What would you expect from dOnald tRump's black-face sock-puppet?

Massive fraud, as always.

It's like predicting a hockey game will be violent...

Because California is actually red, but all the cheating makes it blue.

Do you doubt that some of them think that? Wouldn't surprise me a bit.
It seems that Republicans can’t lose an election….even in a deep blue state that Trump lost by over 30 points. Imagine that!

If Elder wins, it will be like when Hillary failed to win an election that was rigged in her favor. Lefties cheat, but they can screw that up too.

Well, this is how democrats do things. They cheat and if anyone brings it up during the election they scream it’s too soon. Then after the polls close and the cheating paid off if anyone brings it up they claim it’s too late and you should have said something sooner. If they lose all bets are off and they call for riots.

Forum List

Back