Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

BREAKING NEWS;!

Someone that follows my standard for politics stated they don't agree with my perspective!

This is good news. Good job thinking for yourself and let's debate it to the bone. If I lose the debate I will angrily give you props for being more educated on the topic than me. It doesn't make me a weakness, it makes me a strength because I have the ability to learn instead of the ability to Troll.

Are you talking about me?

I was talking about you.

It's ok that you don't agree with me in my perspective. So what. That's America.

I wasn't attacking you for disagreeing with me, I was praising you for it.

People in a cult never learn because their cult leaders tell them not to accept information from outside sources. This is basically what we are seeing in politics. Everyone has seen someone dismiss a post because it was made by a bias media without even researching it.

(I don't believe my stance has anything to do with religion. If you don't submit to a religion, then you will go to hell in that religions eyes.) Lot's of people going to hell, and lot's of people think they are going to heaven.

Okay. Thank you, Anti-Party.

I have no bias. I hate you all equally. Fuck all you fuckers. Vagina. Clowney daggers.

I also think that no one can hold an educated debate while attacking the other person. If you own the facts, there is NO reason to be mad or hateful. If you have good information and you are mean, rude or hateful, no one is going to listen to your information. I tend to hold many conversations where I have a smart argument and the other person says , "You are stupid" or something similar, sometimes more clever. But the most clever insult has nothing to do with politics.

Now if there is a troll that is obviously only here to troll and they never have any input and always attack, it's fun to throw some information in their face and give them the :dev3:

Today, we won't change things because of the bias.

"You went to war with Iraq!" vs. "You bombed Libya". Both sides justify the attacks in their own ways while the Military Industrial Complex laughs at the American people. When Lockheed Martin puts Millions in your pocket to win an election....you had better find a use for them.

The bad guy isn't the Left or Right. It's ALWAYS the money in politics buying Congress.

No reply as usual , no link to the supposed anti party attacks on the Liberal agenda and policies. The one trick pony is a liberal.

The party fuckup pendulum swings back and forth over time. At this point in time it's WAAAAAAYYYY over to the right. Democrats, liberals, progressives, sure they've made mistakes, but the moderate republicans, the conservatives, the neocons, the far right, and the Teabaggers have done far worse.

They've spent the last 12 years trying to scare the bejezus out of the voters, because fear is a great tool for establishing emotional control. They've been fighting against "regular" people attaining college degrees for decades because educated voters don't buy into bullshit. They've been limiting "information" into little bitty talking points with no credible sourcing other than to say the "lamestream media" is BAD. Fear again, combined with a feeling of belonging to some special club where viewers are safe and protected by the likes of Hannity and Glen Beck. They support a highly anti-American, pro-oligarchy agenda.

So yeah, it's all on the right wing at this point in time.

No reply as usual , no link to the supposed anti party attacks on the Liberal agenda and policies. The one trick pony is a liberal.

The party fuckup pendulum swings back and forth over time. At this point in time it's WAAAAAAYYYY over to the right. Democrats, liberals, progressives, sure they've made mistakes, but the moderate republicans, the conservatives, the neocons, the far right, and the Teabaggers have done far worse.

They've spent the last 12 years trying to scare the bejezus out of the voters, because fear is a great tool for establishing emotional control. They've been fighting against "regular" people attaining college degrees for decades because educated voters don't buy into bullshit. They've been limiting "information" into little bitty talking points with no credible sourcing other than to say the "lamestream media" is BAD. Fear again, combined with a feeling of belonging to some special club where viewers are safe and protected by the likes of Hannity and Glen Beck. They support a highly anti-American, pro-oligarchy agenda.

So yeah, it's all on the right wing at this point in time.

Grandma, that was a brilliant post. I'm blown away by your political education and your ability to word it.

Cheers and thank you.

I was attacked yet again tonight. Someone stated to me that I was clearly bias to a party because I didn't submit to their opinion and platform.

I feel SO sorry for the people that can't think for themselves beyond their media.

Anti-Party is a complex stance. It basically means you don't and won't submit to a political parties platform. Anyone that has been in politics for more than a year has seen people justify HORRIBLE things because they think, "If I justify this, we might win and become the greater good"

My movement is don't justify anything. I believe in single topic, single opinion (no matter what a platform says). Believe in your opinion and follow your opinion. If the majority vote against your opinion, then that is what the Constitution wanted. People to vote and EVERYONES vote matters.

One question, why should I believe in any movement that you claim to represent when everything you post shows that you are exactly the opposite of what you claim to represent?

Never let a group of people persuade your decision on a topic! That is everything wrong with America today.

Can I suggest that you go back to school and learn how to write in English before you try to tell people how stupid they are? I am not arrogant enough to assume that, just because everyone is against my position, that I am automatically right. I actually prefer to listen to all the evidence, even if it contradicts my point of view, because I have learned that no one is always wrong.

So far, you haven't actually shown me a time when you have been right about anything, but you have to be right eventually.

The good side of being me is I openly accept and learn from new information and study it to ensure it's true. {that was funny.

Would you like me to point out examples of you being presented with new information that you categorically rejected because you didn't like the source?

How about this one.
The regulated market allows competition. We have what is called a "highly regulated market" by some today and we still see competition.

The funny thing is you probably back Citizens United because you think "corporations are people" yet hate regulations like lead paint in childrens toys.

Sure, when you compete with a Country that has no regulation, their prices are lower. That's not rocket science, that's just basics. What you have to ask yourself is what should your family and Country be exposed to or live like.

The Uniteded States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3) Commerce claus. The clause states that the United States Congress shall have power "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States,"

So do you back the Constitution or Free Markets? Your "party" seems to be at an impass on their platform.

It does?

The regulated market for taxis limits the number of taxis, and prohibits anyone form competing with them.

The regulated cable market makes it illegal for any other cable company to offer a competing service.

I must be missing something, perhaps it is your ability to completely ignore reality.

You are certainly missing something. You are missing Citizens United. You don't seem to know a thing about politics or the reason Big Buisness is squashing small business.
Funny how you didn't actually address the issues I raised, and instead went off into a rant about a decision that has nothing to do with either the question I asked or the topic you posted about, isn't it?

More examples.
The regulated market allows competition. We have what is called a "highly regulated market" by some today and we still see competition.

The funny thing is you probably back Citizens United because you think "corporations are people" yet hate regulations like lead paint in childrens toys.

Sure, when you compete with a Country that has no regulation, their prices are lower. That's not rocket science, that's just basics. What you have to ask yourself is what should your family and Country be exposed to or live like.

The Uniteded States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3) Commerce claus. The clause states that the United States Congress shall have power "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States,"

So do you back the Constitution or Free Markets? Your "party" seems to be at an impass on their platform.

It does?

The regulated market for taxis limits the number of taxis, and prohibits anyone form competing with them.

The regulated cable market makes it illegal for any other cable company to offer a competing service.

I must be missing something, perhaps it is your ability to completely ignore reality.

You are certainly missing something. You are missing the difference between Corporate Interest and Common Sense Regulation.

Welcome to Politics! I'm your Father!:eusa_angel:

I know exactly why big business is squashing small business, regulations. I could write a 50 page essay on it, and provide multiple sources to prove my thesis. The problem is, you wouldn't understand a word of it because you can't think outside that box that was handed to you by the Democrats.

Clearly you don't know a thing about me. Im not a Democrat but I'm fully aware you think Democrats are the contrast of "Bush's fault".

The Tea Party in writing is the Corporate profit party. It's other platform agenda's are in other parties. The free market is a Tea Party and Libertarian party standard.

Again. The Constitution regulates the Free Market. Why is this bad Mr. Party lines?

You are fully aware that I think something that I never heard before today?

If you go back and reread my post you will see I never said you are a Democrat, I said you cannot think outside the box that was handed you by Democrats. If you were half as smart as you think I am you would understand what that means.

For the record, the Constitution regulates the government.

Let me repeat that for those that have problems with complex ideas, the Constitution regulates the government.

The Constitution does not regulate the market, it regulates the government. Why is that a bad thing, oh he who hates all parties, yet has never said anything bad about Democrats?
Funny how you never actually examined the evidence in those posts, isn't it?

The bad side of being me is when someone corrects me I'm morally obligated to tell that person they were correct and I was wrong. This use to happen a lot more, but not so much anymore. Because when you feel shame for losing the argument you naturally don't want to lose and want to learn.

The good side of being you is you never let a moral obligation actually change how you deal with anything.

Last edited:
Isn't this a bit like the Libertarian Party?

That is NOTHING like the Libertarian party.

The Libertarian party is more like the Amish. They shun you if you don't believe in everything they believe in. It's very cultish. I'm sure many, MANY Republicans have heard this before. They aren't ready to accept the extremes of the Libertarian party so they are labeled as a "neo-con" or a "liberal" and part of the problem.

The Libertarian party is one of the biggest jokes out there. Every party should focus on Liberty. But to make every decision based on Liberty would mean a stupid party. Libertarians openly state that they should be able to own RPG's and carry them in a mall. Who has the Liberty in that situation? I feel more liberated in the Country we live in today where I don't have to worry about some nut bag carrying an RPG in a mall or driving a tank.

My stance is NOTHING like the least thought out stance in political parties.

I am sure you have dozens of examples to back up that claim.

Not.

This is going to be another example of someone proving you wrong, and you ignoring your moral obligation.

The Libertarian party doesn't have a position on anything other than freedom.

Last edited:
"Let's get a party goin" is the exact opposite of what I'm talking about.....I'm not sure why people can't comprehend thinking for themselves.......Anti-Party isn't a party........It's more of a thought process if anything.

You know how you could make your "anti-party" better? Make it into a party. Your screen name should REALLY be "Anti 'Current' Parties."

My movement has nothing to do with current or historic parties. It has to do with single topic, single opinion. Let me repeat that. Single topic, single opinion.

But when you are single topic/single opinion you get proven wrong sometimes. It's important to be a man or woman and admit when you are wrong. I've only had to go through that maybe 3 times in the last year.

My stance is always correct and FOR A REASON. I'm a REAL Patriot.

Have you admitted you are wrong since you joined this board? The reason I am asking is I know that many people have proved you wrong, some of them are actually people I disagree with.

Anti-Party is a complex stance. It basically means you don't and won't submit to a political parties platform. Anyone that has been in politics for more than a year has seen people justify HORRIBLE things because they think, "If I justify this, we might win and become the greater good"

My movement is don't justify anything. I believe in single topic, single opinion (no matter what a platform says). Believe in your opinion and follow your opinion. If the majority vote against your opinion, then that is what the Constitution wanted. People to vote and EVERYONES vote matters.

Never let a group of people persuade your decision on a topic! That is everything wrong with America today.

The good side of being me is I openly accept and learn from new information and study it to ensure it's true.

The bad side of being me is when someone corrects me I'm morally obligated to tell that person they were correct and I was wrong. This use to happen a lot more, but not so much anymore. Because when you feel shame for losing the argument you naturally don't want to lose and want to learn.

Spoken like somone who finally got tired of getting beaten up on these pages because his Party's policies and actions were too often indefensible and his Party's unholy alliance with the MSM was too often leaving him unprepared for battle against Conservative posters.

To borrow from our Founding Fathers: a decent respect for the opinions of your formerly fellow Liberals requires that you should declare the causes which compel you to this separation from their rancorous ranks.

I don't blame you.

It's the only smart thing to do.

How was I beat up in my party?

Every party has flaws. I have no flaws because my opinion is my own. You may not agree with my opinion but that's your opinion. SINGLE TOPIC, SINGLE OPINION.

Your biggest problem is that your opinion doesn't agree with the facts, not that people do not agree with your opinion.

Everyone has flaws, especially if they never listen to anyone else.

Ok kid. enough with the attacks. Show one instance where I am Liberal...

Show us one instance where you have criticized the left, a thread, a post, something. All you have done is openly attack the right, usually with canned responses.

I think abortion should be banned. But with my educated theory.

Did your education include English grammar?

Didn't think so.

By the way, that wasn't an answer to his challenge.

I have no bias. I hate you all equally. Fuck all you fuckers. Vagina. Clowney daggers.

I also think that no one can hold an educated debate while attacking the other person. If you own the facts, there is NO reason to be mad or hateful. If you have good information and you are mean, rude or hateful, no one is going to listen to your information. I tend to hold many conversations where I have a smart argument and the other person says , "You are stupid" or something similar, sometimes more clever. But the most clever insult has nothing to do with politics.

Now if there is a troll that is obviously only here to troll and they never have any input and always attack, it's fun to throw some information in their face and give them the :dev3:

Why is it impossible to be intelligent, well informed, and passionate?

I always thought it funny how every one here at some point crystal about trolls. As for my comments, hyperpartasan political are about as elevated a conversation as cart jokes. As such, are worthy of stupid comments like mine. The parties will never change and a third party would be and is just one more group making noise on message boards.

Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

Any time you see "anti party" or "no labels" or hear a political ad that says, "this isn't about left or right", it's about the left. Every time.

Having said that, anyone who calls themselves a Conservative and blindly votes for today's Republicans, is a mental midget.

The Libertarian party is more like the Amish. They shun you if you don't believe in everything they believe in. It's very cultish. I'm sure many, MANY Republicans have heard this before. They aren't ready to accept the extremes of the Libertarian party so they are labeled as a "neo-con" or a "liberal" and part of the problem.

The Libertarian party is one of the biggest jokes out there. Every party should focus on Liberty. But to make every decision based on Liberty would mean a stupid party. Libertarians openly state that they should be able to own RPG's and carry them in a mall. Who has the Liberty in that situation? I feel more liberated in the Country we live in today where I don't have to worry about some nut bag carrying an RPG in a mall or driving a tank.

Not.

This is going to be another example of someone proving you wrong, and you ignoring your moral obligation.

The libertari

Indeed, a party that bases all their policies on freedom is a good party.

Not.

The question was answered before your response. Yet you still stated "You won't answer this" Kind of ignorance.

For you to think the Libertarian party doesn't have a Platform means you don't know what the Libertarian party stand for.

Every party has a focus on Liberty, let's get that out of the way. Believe it or don't. If you are a Libertarian you don't.

The Libertarian party believes in Liberty no matter what. It borderlines Nihilism. Ask a Libertarian leader, "should I be able to own an armed tank and drive it down the street" they will answer, "YES! Liberty above common sense is our party stance!"

I think beyond ALL party platforms and guess what. I don't think I would feel free if armed tanks were driving down the streets. I don't think I would feel free if children with AK-47's were wondering around the mall.

You need to understand the difference between FREEDOM and Liberty.

You know how you could make your "anti-party" better? Make it into a party. Your screen name should REALLY be "Anti 'Current' Parties."

My movement has nothing to do with current or historic parties. It has to do with single topic, single opinion. Let me repeat that. Single topic, single opinion.

But when you are single topic/single opinion you get proven wrong sometimes. It's important to be a man or woman and admit when you are wrong. I've only had to go through that maybe 3 times in the last year.

My stance is always correct and FOR A REASON. I'm a REAL Patriot.

Have you admitted you are wrong since you joined this board? The reason I am asking is I know that many people have proved you wrong, some of them are actually people I disagree with.

Have you noticed that politics is opinion based?........(newbies)

Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

Any time you see "anti party" or "no labels" or hear a political ad that says, "this isn't about left or right", it's about the left. Every time.

Having said that, anyone who calls themselves a Conservative and blindly votes for today's Republicans, is a mental midget.

You have just solidified the cult Fox News is today.

"If you think for yourself, you are a LEFTIST!" *PSYCHO STYLE REEN REEN REEN*

Cults teach that if you accept information from outside sources you are a flaw to the movement and they generally shun you or you leave. Stating that "no labels" means you are leftist is a stance against a cult and has nothing to do with politics at large. The Right openly states you are a weakness if you challenge their platform. The question is, are you strong enough to think for yourself?

Notice how they lynched and outcast this man after he stated this;

A time for a Republican party that talks like adults! OMG! That will be a big step for some!

Last edited by a moderator:

You have just solidified the cult Fox News is today.

"If you think for yourself, you are a LEFTIST!" *PSYCHO STYLE REEN REEN REEN*

Cults teach that if you accept information from outside sources you are a flaw to the movement and they generally shun you or you leave. Stating that "no labels" means you are leftist is a stance against a cult and has nothing to do with politics at large. The Right openly states you are a weakness if you challenge their platform. The question is, are you strong enough to think for yourself?

Notice how they lynched and outcast this man after he stated this;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8kwxlHf0cE]Jindal: GOP must "stop being the stupid party" - YouTube[/ame]

A time for a Republican party that talks like adults! OMG! That will be a big step for some!

Straw man argument from a leftist troll. Your PRAVDA is transparent. You are lock stock and barrel for the Far Left no matter how you try and sugar coat it.

Telling others to think for themselves, but if we say we are conservatives, support the TEA Party, and or some Libertarian principles we are radical or some other horse hockey . Your purpose is just to attempt to flame threads with the same worn out talking points of the left, attacking others beliefs and principles without any ideas posted other than attacks.

Why don't you and your party, aka the ASS party, start making solutions based on the REALITY of the situation our country faces today. We live in a REAL world, and our country faces mounting debt which can't be solved by EMOTION or HAPPY THOUGHTS. It has to be fixed with REAL CUTS, and LIMITS ON GOV'T that the FAR Left will never agree to, or the status quo from either party.

Our kids and theirs will pay the price for our refusal to fix and out of control Gov't as we destroy the AMERICAN DREAM by killing the dollar and our economy. Conservatives understand that which is exactly why we fight your kind at every turn, and will continue to do so.

Not.

The question was answered before your response. Yet you still stated "You won't answer this" Kind of ignorance.

For you to think the Libertarian party doesn't have a Platform means you don't know what the Libertarian party stand for.

Every party has a focus on Liberty, let's get that out of the way. Believe it or don't. If you are a Libertarian you don't.

The Libertarian party believes in Liberty no matter what. It borderlines Nihilism. Ask a Libertarian leader, "should I be able to own an armed tank and drive it down the street" they will answer, "YES! Liberty above common sense is our party stance!"

I think beyond ALL party platforms and guess what. I don't think I would feel free if armed tanks were driving down the streets. I don't think I would feel free if children with AK-47's were wondering around the mall.

You need to understand the difference between FREEDOM and Liberty.

You need to show some examples of libertarians purging their ranks of people who do not toe the line. Until you do that you have no evidence to back up your claim that they always do that. As for the party platform, it is full of statements like this one, "Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration."

You need to learn the difference between reality and delusional beliefs.

Forum List

Back