Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by AntiParty, Mar 29, 2014.

1. AntiParty

AntiParty Tea is the new Kool-Aid

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    Anti-Party is a complex stance. It basically means you don't and won't submit to a political parties platform. Anyone that has been in politics for more than a year has seen people justify HORRIBLE things because they think, "If I justify this, we might win and become the greater good"

My movement is don't justify anything. I believe in single topic, single opinion (no matter what a platform says). Believe in your opinion and follow your opinion. If the majority vote against your opinion, then that is what the Constitution wanted. People to vote and EVERYONES vote matters.

Never let a group of people persuade your decision on a topic! That is everything wrong with America today.

The good side of being me is I openly accept and learn from new information and study it to ensure it's true.

The bad side of being me is when someone corrects me I'm morally obligated to tell that person they were correct and I was wrong. This use to happen a lot more, but not so much anymore. Because when you feel shame for losing the argument you naturally don't want to lose and want to learn.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. Crystalclear

Crystalclear Right-Wing Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +176
    Isn't this a bit like the Libertarian Party?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. whitehall

whitehall Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,710
    Humm, the anti-anti drop outs want to recruit more dropouts. All you freaking pot heads disguised as libertarians or you low information types who think that dropping out is a positive statement really need is an education and/or set of balls and join the Tea Party to make the GOP more responsive or join CPUSA to influence your left wing agenda for democrats.

4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,416
    Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +37,309
    Anti-party??? You fuckin nerds!

[YOUTUBE]WccfbPQNMbg[/YOUTUBE]

6. DriftingSand

DriftingSand Cast Iron Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,178
    I agree with your basic premise (if you're being completely honest). However, I look at your signature line and see that you're already "anti-Tea-Party" so I wonder if you aren't really a Progressive. Nonetheless, your OP states pretty much what I believe.

I was a Republican for years and years and almost always vote Republican (sometimes because it's the lesser of two evils) but I did remove my name from their rosters. I am now registered with the Libertarian AND the Constitution Parties and also support many of the Tea Party candidates (the intelligent ones). I do NOT follow any Party line. I follow my conscience and stand for what I believe.

I am very conservative but have already ostracized some of my fellow conservatives because I don't follow the Republican mantra, lock-step. Sorry about that but I simply can't buy the Patriot Act; the open southern border; the Department of Homeland Security; America's police-state mentality; the Federal Reserve Bank; any compromise on on my right to keep and bear arms; and a couple of other issues.

So ... you and I likely don't agree on many issues but at least we agree on the OP.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,416
    No reply as usual , no link to the supposed anti party attacks on the Liberal agenda and policies. The one trick pony is a liberal.

8. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    That is NOTHING like the Libertarian party.

The Libertarian party is more like the Amish. They shun you if you don't believe in everything they believe in. It's very cultish. I'm sure many, MANY Republicans have heard this before. They aren't ready to accept the extremes of the Libertarian party so they are labeled as a "neo-con" or a "liberal" and part of the problem.

The Libertarian party is one of the biggest jokes out there. Every party should focus on Liberty. But to make every decision based on Liberty would mean a stupid party. Libertarians openly state that they should be able to own RPG's and carry them in a mall. Who has the Liberty in that situation? I feel more liberated in the Country we live in today where I don't have to worry about some nut bag carrying an RPG in a mall or driving a tank.

My stance is NOTHING like the least thought out stance in political parties.

9. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    You just keep justifying everything your party does that is wrong. Never question your party and never have individual thought :eusa_clap:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. AntiParty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    If you study what the term "Conservative" actually means it means "unwilling to change".

What we see today is lot's of people unwilling to research anything . The Left tends to research their topics so I follow more topics of the Left than from the Right. That's no secret. What you missed is that I don't follow the Left into their bad sides like no voter ID and Abortion and others.

You did what I stated earlier. You shunned me the instant I didn't believe in everything you believe in. Basic cult style behavior.

Learn more man/ or woman. (Did saying man or woman make me a liberal, because I almost typed "man" by default but thought it though and guessed you could be a female)