Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

Isn't this a bit like the Libertarian Party?

NOPE.

Its more like swearing to become a philosopher.

You know what that word means, right?

Think of that word in the context of this place as meaning: ANTI-PARTISAN.

Why?

Because the philosopher loves TRUTH, even when that truth is something that, when discovered, makes them realize they were WRONG.

No partisan on this board (in the world actually) has that much integrity.

PARTISANS are bound by their loyalty to their party to eschew any TRUTH that refutes their belief system.

Last edited:
Joining a new movement isn't going to rid one of one's bias, or the biases of others. It doesn't work that way...

Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

MAYBE THATS WHY IT TAKES MORE PEOPLE JOINING THIS MOVEMENT
to be against domination by any party
so each person brings in what they are against
collectively thats opposition to any political side or agenda
except pts of agreement where all paths intersect in agreement

like agreeing on the bill of rights, code of ethics for govt service,
fourteenth amendment. we keep the basics and leave the rest to ppl's free choice

so if you are the check against anti party going too far left
we definitely need someone like you to keep it centered

I'm not sure if I opened your eyes or if your eyes were opened before. But thank you for using your brain. You are one of the few that understand my movement.

Anti-Party is a complex stance. It basically means you don't and won't submit to a political parties platform. Anyone that has been in politics for more than a year has seen people justify HORRIBLE things because they think, "If I justify this, we might win and become the greater good"

My movement is don't justify anything. I believe in single topic, single opinion (no matter what a platform says). Believe in your opinion and follow your opinion. If the majority vote against your opinion, then that is what the Constitution wanted. People to vote and EVERYONES vote matters.

Never let a group of people persuade your decision on a topic! That is everything wrong with America today.

The good side of being me is I openly accept and learn from new information and study it to ensure it's true.

The bad side of being me is when someone corrects me I'm morally obligated to tell that person they were correct and I was wrong. This use to happen a lot more, but not so much anymore. Because when you feel shame for losing the argument you naturally don't want to lose and want to learn.

Spoken like somone who finally got tired of getting beaten up on these pages because his Party's policies and actions were too often indefensible and his Party's unholy alliance with the MSM was too often leaving him unprepared for battle against Conservative posters.

To borrow from our Founding Fathers: a decent respect for the opinions of your formerly fellow Liberals requires that you should declare the causes which compel you to this separation from their rancorous ranks.

I don't blame you.

It's the only smart thing to do.

How was I beat up in my party?

Every party has flaws. I have no flaws because my opinion is my own. You may not agree with my opinion but that's your opinion. SINGLE TOPIC, SINGLE OPINION.

To me this OP is a joke as the original poster is pretty much lock stock and barrel with the Democrats. Therefore, his statement of being an anti-party is Hypocritical to me.

He also is against the TEA Party who are fiscal conservatives who also want a return to the Constitutional basics and limits to Gov't that has quite frankly grown too big for it's britches.

Given that the Status Quo politicians from both parties are whores to the highest bidder. They just whore themselves out to different organizations, so I'm for taking out as many Status Quo politicians as possible. We are destroying our currency by refusing to face the FACT that we can't afford the current size of Gov't. Our Debt is ever growing to a point of no return. And the Federal Reserve and the Banks that control our currency only want more debt. They have created a system that needs more debt to survive as they don't have the assets to even come close to paying their potential liabilities. Which is exactly why they were bailed out to over 16 TRILLION at the back door of the Federal Reserve after the crash.

Did we fix this................NO.............We are now set up for another crash which could very well be worse than the last as they have to borrow to just make margin. The IMF over in Europe is doing the same, as many EURO countries economies would be toast without IMF FIAT money being inserted.

It is time for the bankers to lose control of printing our currency.
It is time to make the hard cuts to stop this out of control debt.
It is time to end Free Trade and force a level playing field on foreign countries that don't play by the same rules we do. Thus giving them a market advantage that prevents production of products in this country.

Anyway, just a quick hit at this OP. Have to go to work so those that want to live off the Gov't tit can get their money.

Something you should learn is that all Right Wingers today are in a cult style party. If you don't agree with everything they say, you are a Liberal hippy lefty idiot Democrat. If you try to challenge their PLATFORM they will shun you. Like they did this guy

He was shunned when he called out the obvious.

He isn't and I'm not stupid if I don't fall in line with your beliefs. We simply think differently. Try not to dictate your thinking like a Nazi and try to explore the thinking of others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anti-Party is a complex stance. It basically means you don't and won't submit to a political parties platform. Anyone that has been in politics for more than a year has seen people justify HORRIBLE things because they think, "If I justify this, we might win and become the greater good"

My movement is don't justify anything. I believe in single topic, single opinion (no matter what a platform says). Believe in your opinion and follow your opinion. If the majority vote against your opinion, then that is what the Constitution wanted. People to vote and EVERYONES vote matters.

Never let a group of people persuade your decision on a topic! That is everything wrong with America today.

The good side of being me is I openly accept and learn from new information and study it to ensure it's true.

The bad side of being me is when someone corrects me I'm morally obligated to tell that person they were correct and I was wrong. This use to happen a lot more, but not so much anymore. Because when you feel shame for losing the argument you naturally don't want to lose and want to learn.

Spoken like somone who finally got tired of getting beaten up on these pages because his Party's policies and actions were too often indefensible and his Party's unholy alliance with the MSM was too often leaving him unprepared for battle against Conservative posters.

To borrow from our Founding Fathers: a decent respect for the opinions of your formerly fellow Liberals requires that you should declare the causes which compel you to this separation from their rancorous ranks.

I don't blame you.

Every party has flaws. I have no flaws because my opinion is my own. You may not agree with my opinion but that's your opinion. SINGLE TOPIC, SINGLE OPINION.

Your opinions are liberal. You openly attack the right and have made absolutely no comment on the left. NOT A SINGLE post on the left, no comments no criticisms, nothing.

I'm not trying to start a movement. The thought process I use SHOULD HAVE BEEN the movement used all along.

People need to think for themselves. Not for other people/corporations.

This isn't a movement. It's what America was based on.

I don't blame you.

Your opinions are liberal. You openly attack the right and have made absolutely no comment on the left. NOT A SINGLE post on the left, no comments no criticisms, nothing.

Ok kid. enough with the attacks. Show one instance where I am Liberal...(I've been waiting for quite a while. It seems he has never seen me be Liberal.)

Last edited:

Ok kid. enough with the attacks. Show one instance where I am Liberal...

Show us one instance where you have criticized the left, a thread, a post, something. All you have done is openly attack the right, usually with canned responses.

Amen.

No country so created upon the idea of unity can long endure once divided till the point we have reached today.

Honestly, Anti-Party, your suggestion works with many things. I have often suggested it work for religion, and for regular things it is probably the best way to go about it. But yes, it probably works best for politics. America should be the "Land of the Free", not the "Land of the 'Free' where your vote only means something if you cast it in favor of one corrupt group over another."

Ok kid. enough with the attacks. Show one instance where I am Liberal...

Show us one instance where you have criticized the left, a thread, a post, something. All you have done is openly attack the right, usually with canned responses.

I think abortion should be banned. But with my educated theory.

Amen.

No country so created upon the idea of unity can long endure once divided till the point we have reached today.

Honestly, Anti-Party, your suggestion works with many things. I have often suggested it work for religion, and for regular things it is probably the best way to go about it. But yes, it probably works best for politics. America should be the "Land of the Free", not the "Land of the 'Free' where your vote only means something if you cast it in favor of one corrupt group over another."

I'm happy to be in a forum where some have the intelligence to understand my stance. Thank you for making me feel at home and not like a solo thinker like I've always been on other forums.

Be yourself. Trust yourself. Love yourself. And question others.

Amen.

I'm happy to be in a forum where some have the intelligence to understand my stance. Thank you for making me feel at home and not like a solo thinker like I've always been on other forums.

Be yourself. Trust yourself. Love yourself. And question others.

The feeling is mutual.

BREAKING NEWS;!

Someone that follows my standard for politics stated they don't agree with my perspective!

This is good news. Good job thinking for yourself and let's debate it to the bone. If I lose the debate I will angrily give you props for being more educated on the topic than me. It doesn't make me a weakness, it makes me a strength because I have the ability to learn instead of the ability to Troll.

BREAKING NEWS;!

Someone that follows my standard for politics stated they don't agree with my perspective!

This is good news. Good job thinking for yourself and let's debate it to the bone. If I lose the debate I will angrily give you props for being more educated on the topic than me. It doesn't make me a weakness, it makes me a strength because I have the ability to learn instead of the ability to Troll.

Are you talking about me?

I don't blame you.

Doesn't everyone have flaws, biases, or limitations to their understanding?
Are you indirectly saying your flaw is that you don't admit to any?

BREAKING NEWS;!

Are you talking about me?

I was talking about you.

It's ok that you don't agree with me in my perspective. So what. That's America.

I wasn't attacking you for disagreeing with me, I was praising you for it.

People in a cult never learn because their cult leaders tell them not to accept information from outside sources. This is basically what we are seeing in politics. Everyone has seen someone dismiss a post because it was made by a bias media without even researching it.

(I don't believe my stance has anything to do with religion. If you don't submit to a religion, then you will go to hell in that religions eyes.) Lot's of people going to hell, and lot's of people think they are going to heaven.

Last edited:

I don't blame you.

Doesn't everyone have flaws, biases, or limitations to their understanding?
Are you indirectly saying your flaw is that you don't admit to any?

I don't have party bias. I am bias to my opinions because they are correct in my mind.

I certainly have flaws, everyone does. I can't tell you how hard it was for me to tell 2 people in the last few months that they were correct on a topic and I was wrong. That's not a weakness to admit you were wrong like it's painted today. It takes TRUE STREGTH to admit when you are wrong.

Limitations? Not sure what you are talking about.

I'm perfect in my perspective. Anyone can prove me wrong on ANY topic if they have the information. But this movement of the "you are stupid" style debate won't make me change my views.

Note that my perspective isn't perfect to others. We are all different. When a topic is broken down in an educated fashion and I notice that someone has the same perspective as me, but they have different beliefs, so be it. Not all Americans belong in a Platform.

I've been in every party except for the Green Party (Haven't explored it) and Tea Party(Profit over humanity) trying to find a home. But all parties have major flaws and they are all trying to say they are the only correct party. I think all parties have great perspectives on politics. But all parties also have a terrible perspective on certain parts of politics.

Basically, TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS A BAD THING.

I tend to be a Liberal thinker, a Fiscal Conservative, a Libertarian and a Constitutionalist. If you think that's not possible, then you are in a cult that shuns people who don't follow your rules.

Let me show you some bias;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-RrtHaAgtU]Patriocracy News Dissect Segment - www.patriocracymovie.com - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back