John Wayne

So in todays Politically Correct insanity, if this CRAP would have been happening decades ago then for eg. John Wayne would have been Doxxed and his career destroyed BECAUSE of his political persuasion.

Who else from Old Hollywood would have been destroyed:

Barbara Stanwyck, Robert Taylor, Clark Gable, James Stewart, Virginia Mayo, Frank Capra, Mary Pickford, Randolph Scott, Gary Cooper, William Holden, Ginger Rogers, Fred MacMurray, Cecil B. DeMille, John Ford, Robert Montgomery, Dick Powel and others.

WTF happened?!

Thats weird I was just thinking of him today and his daughter

John%2BWayne%2Band%2Bdaughter%2BAissa%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bpoolhouse%2Bof%2Bhis%2BLos%2BAngeles%2Bhome.%2BEarly%2B1960s.jpeg

Why did it ALL go WRONG? Hollywood used to have GREAT actors and actresses and GREAT film makers and scriptwriters who made GREAT films that have transcended generations as Classics and it was MAGICAL and NOW it's a Shit Hole FULL of insane SJWs SCREAMING every five minutes about their SJW Agenda and DEMANDING that ANYONE who is Republican OR a Christian has their career destroyed and they make CRAP films in general now if you put them next to all those excellent Old Hollywood films. What a tragic situation.
TV killed the film star...

Old timey hollywood actresses need some attention in this thread too
View attachment 257071

Audrey Hepburn was a Liberal, but she had that thing going on with the UN which was unfortunate as it's ALWAYS been a Neo-Marxist Organisation.
Evidently she did some stuff with the Resistance in Holland during WW2. Was only reading about it last week.

WWII Files: Audrey Hepburn and the Dutch Resistance

Communists predominantly that crowd. She was from the 1960s one of those UN Goodwill Ambassadors, UNICEF I think.

View attachment 257071

Audrey Hepburn was a Liberal, but she had that thing going on with the UN which was unfortunate as it's ALWAYS been a Neo-Marxist Organisation.

I don't know much about it but I suspect women in Hollywood even back in those days were subjected to the greasy paws of the Harvey Weinsteins and the Woody Allen types.

Hollywood was INFAMOUS for it's Casting Couch, some actresses RESISTED AND SUCCEEDED like one of my FAVOURITE actresses EVER Carole Lombard.

carole-lombard-1930s-makeup.jpg

I have ADORED Carole Lombard since approx 10 years in age, what a tragic situation she died so young in this horrific happening, TWA Flight 3, Mount Potosi, Nevada, January 16 1942, her mother was also killed in this terrible plane crash, all 22 peoples perished:

34fcef2f5bc360e922063087b43c6210.jpg

The Recovery Mission, January 17 1942:

carole-lombard-scene-of-crash-1942.jpg

web1_crash-site-1_7748301.jpg

Flight%203%20accident%20photo%202.jpg

This it say is Carole Lombard's blanket wrapped body removed from the plane carnage being transported back up Mount Potosi:

web1_lombard_plane_crash_web_0.jpg

View attachment 257071

I don't know much about it but I suspect women in Hollywood even back in those days were subjected to the greasy paws of the Harvey Weinsteins and the Woody Allen types.

Hollywood was INFAMOUS for it's Casting Couch, some actresses RESISTED AND SUCCEEDED like one of my FAVOURITE actresses EVER Carole Lombard.

carole-lombard-1930s-makeup.jpg

I have ADORED Carole Lombard since approx 10 years in age, what a tragic situation she died so young in this horrific happening, TWA Flight 3, Mount Potosi, Nevada, January 16 1942, her mother was also killed in this terrible plane crash, all 22 peoples perished:

34fcef2f5bc360e922063087b43c6210.jpg

The Recovery Mission, January 17 1942:

carole-lombard-scene-of-crash-1942.jpg

web1_crash-site-1_7748301.jpg

Flight%203%20accident%20photo%202.jpg

This it say is Carole Lombard's blanket wrapped body removed from the plane carnage being transported back up Mount Potosi:

web1_lombard_plane_crash_web_0.jpg

One of my favourite Carole Lombard films "Twentieth Century" made in 1934 Directed by the GREAT Howard Hawks and starring the equally GREAT John Barrymore.

Here are several short clips from the film:

So in todays Politically Correct insanity, if this CRAP would have been happening decades ago then for eg. John Wayne would have been Doxxed and his career destroyed BECAUSE of his political persuasion.

Barbara Stanwyck, Robert Taylor, Clark Gable, James Stewart, Virginia Mayo, Frank Capra, Mary Pickford, Randolph Scott, Gary Cooper, William Holden, Ginger Rogers, Fred MacMurray, Cecil B. DeMille, John Ford, Robert Montgomery, Dick Powel and others.

WTF happened?!
In those days, Hollywood was a lot less political and stars were controlled by the studio system. The studio made them and studio could destroy them. The studio controlled their lives. The studio did their press announcements, arrange their interviews, decide who they will be seen with and even controlled their love life. All the people you mentioned would do exactly what the studio told them to do in order to preserve the correct public image.

What happened to hollywood? This happened:
View attachment 257069

Yes the poison of Cultural Marxism, it destroys everything that was once BEAUTIFUL.

View attachment 257071

I think perhaps the most beautiful woman ever was Ava Gardner, she was I think a lot more beautiful than Elizabeth Taylor.

AvaGardner.jpg

movie-star-news-black-and-white-portrait-of-ava-gardner-in-black-dress_a-G-14450133-13198926.jpg

1f5e211377788a6b8e5dcc6610796f3d.jpg

5d528559a73122039e7a149ef9cc202b.jpg

Bah! I rate the Gabor sisters higher!

View attachment 257069

Yes the poison of Cultural Marxism, it destroys everything that was once BEAUTIFUL.

View attachment 257071

I think perhaps the most beautiful woman ever was Ava Gardner, she was I think a lot more beautiful than Elizabeth Taylor.

AvaGardner.jpg

movie-star-news-black-and-white-portrait-of-ava-gardner-in-black-dress_a-G-14450133-13198926.jpg

George Sanders would have agreed with you, well on two of the three Gabor sisters that is.

View attachment 257069

View attachment 257071

AvaGardner.jpg

George Sanders would have agreed with you, well on two of the three Gabor sisters that is.

That's why he's him, and I'm me. :)

WTF happened?!

Alan Ladd was also a Republican.

413sRv9NKVL.jpg

When Hollywood was Republican they made GREAT films, now Hollyweird is a Liberal SJW Moonbat Shit Hole as with EVERYTHING Leftists get their hands on they have RUINED something that for many many decades was MAGICAL.

How Conservative Hollywood Became a Liberal Town

by Marcus Hawkins

Updated January 29, 2019

While it may seem as though Hollywood has always been liberal, it hasn’t. Very few people today realize that at one point in the development of American cinema, conservatives ruled the movie-making industry.

Santa Monica College Professor Larry Ceplair, co-author of "The Inquisition in Hollywood," wrote that during the ‘20s and ‘30s, most studio heads were conservative Republicans who spent millions of dollars to block union and guild organizing. Likewise, the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, the Moving Picture Machine Operators, and the Screen Actors Guild were all headed by conservatives, as well.

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-conservative-hollywood-became-a-liberal-town-3303432
In those days the republican party was the party of big business which meant Hollywood. Unlike today, most Hollywood stars express very little political sentiments because the studio was concerned with their box office image. To express any strong political beliefs meant the lost of dollars at the box office and studios would not stand for that.

WTF happened?!

Alan Ladd was also a Republican.

413sRv9NKVL.jpg

When Hollywood was Republican they made GREAT films, now Hollyweird is a Liberal SJW Moonbat Shit Hole as with EVERYTHING Leftists get their hands on they have RUINED something that for many many decades was MAGICAL.

How Conservative Hollywood Became a Liberal Town

by Marcus Hawkins

Updated January 29, 2019

While it may seem as though Hollywood has always been liberal, it hasn’t. Very few people today realize that at one point in the development of American cinema, conservatives ruled the movie-making industry.

Santa Monica College Professor Larry Ceplair, co-author of "The Inquisition in Hollywood," wrote that during the ‘20s and ‘30s, most studio heads were conservative Republicans who spent millions of dollars to block union and guild organizing. Likewise, the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, the Moving Picture Machine Operators, and the Screen Actors Guild were all headed by conservatives, as well.

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-conservative-hollywood-became-a-liberal-town-3303432
In those days the republican party was the party of big business which meant Hollywood. Unlike today, most Hollywood stars express very little political sentiments because the studio was concerned with their box office image. To express any strong political beliefs meant the lost of dollars at the box office and studios would not stand for that.

You're an ignorant jackass. Dismissed!

4-81.jpg

RSK40699.jpeg

What about Magda, though?

Yes George Sanders was married to Zsa Zsa first and then about 15 years later he was married to Magda for about 18 months he was still married to her when he committed suicide by swallowing five bottles of Nembutal, the Barbiturate, his suicide note was:

"Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

George Sanders in the 1930s told David Niven that he would commit suicide when he got to 65 years in age, and he did at the age of 65 in 1973.

I LOVE Kenneth Anger's two Hollywood Babylon books, in the one with the fat Elizabeth Taylor on the cover (the other has the MEGA Booby, but VERY VERY High IQ Jayne Mansfield on the cover) there is an entire chapter on The Art of Self Murder, all those Old Hollywood Suicides going back to the 1920s, some of them very spectacular eg. Peg Entwistle who in 1932 at the age of 24 years in age climbed to the top of the H when the sign used to read Hollywoodland and threw herself off it.

Peg Entwistle - Wikipedia

4-81.jpg

RSK40699.jpeg

What about Magda, though?

Yes George Sanders was married to Zsa Zsa first and then about 15 years later he was married to Magda for about 18 months he was still married to her when he committed suicide by swallowing five bottles of Nembutal, the Barbiturate, his suicide note was:

"Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

George Sanders in the 1930s told David Niven that he would commit suicide when he got to 65 years in age, and he did at the age of 65 in 1973.

I LOVE Kenneth Anger's two Hollywood Babylon books, in the one with the fat Elizabeth Taylor on the cover (the other has the MEGA Booby, but VERY VERY High IQ Jayne Mansfield on the cover) there is an entire chapter on The Art of Self Murder, all those Old Hollywood Suicides going back to the 1920s, some of them very spectacular eg. Peg Entwistle who in 1932 at the age of 24 years in age climbed to the top of the H when the sign used to read Hollywoodland and threw herself off it.

Peg Entwistle - Wikipedia

There's rules against that in the Bible. Being with someone and then their sister, unless they died.
If everyone followed the rules, Maury and Jerry Springer would be out of business.

Forum List

Back