John Wayne

So in todays Politically Correct insanity, if this CRAP would have been happening decades ago then for eg. John Wayne would have been Doxxed and his career destroyed BECAUSE of his political persuasion.

Who else from Old Hollywood would have been destroyed:

Barbara Stanwyck, Robert Taylor, Clark Gable, James Stewart, Virginia Mayo, Frank Capra, Mary Pickford, Randolph Scott, Gary Cooper, William Holden, Ginger Rogers, Fred MacMurray, Cecil B. DeMille, John Ford, Robert Montgomery, Dick Powel and others.

WTF happened?!
Right, because they've done that to all the current conservitard actors.

Or have they?

Leftist pus-filled pimple says what?
Don't get snippy missy, it's a simple question.

Dr-Pimple-Popper7.png

So in todays Politically Correct insanity, if this CRAP would have been happening decades ago then for eg. John Wayne would have been Doxxed and his career destroyed BECAUSE of his political persuasion.

Barbara Stanwyck, Robert Taylor, Clark Gable, James Stewart, Virginia Mayo, Frank Capra, Mary Pickford, Randolph Scott, Gary Cooper, William Holden, Ginger Rogers, Fred MacMurray, Cecil B. DeMille, John Ford, Robert Montgomery, Dick Powel and others.

WTF happened?!

Alan Ladd was also a Republican.

413sRv9NKVL.jpg

When Hollywood was Republican they made GREAT films, now Hollyweird is a Liberal SJW Moonbat Shit Hole as with EVERYTHING Leftists get their hands on they have RUINED something that for many many decades was MAGICAL.

How Conservative Hollywood Became a Liberal Town

by Marcus Hawkins

Updated January 29, 2019

While it may seem as though Hollywood has always been liberal, it hasn’t. Very few people today realize that at one point in the development of American cinema, conservatives ruled the movie-making industry.

Santa Monica College Professor Larry Ceplair, co-author of "The Inquisition in Hollywood," wrote that during the ‘20s and ‘30s, most studio heads were conservative Republicans who spent millions of dollars to block union and guild organizing. Likewise, the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, the Moving Picture Machine Operators, and the Screen Actors Guild were all headed by conservatives, as well.

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-conservative-hollywood-became-a-liberal-town-3303432

WTF happened?!

Or have they?

Dr-Pimple-Popper7.png
You're just too fucking dumb to waste time on anymore.

Have a nice night.

WTF happened?!

Or have they?

Dr-Pimple-Popper7.png

Have a nice night.

lol@u.png

John Wayne....I have no problems with patriot John Wayne. He is one of the best Americans actors !!!

1930s J.Wayne
FqItrJT.jpg

WTF happened?!

Or have they?

Dr-Pimple-Popper7.png

Have a nice night.

Says you who are so stupid you constantly Troll threads.

when Hollywood was still

so very handsome

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

back then LOL

Jonh W.
OEM4nnJ.jpg

when Hollywood was still

so very handsome

back then LOL

Jonh W.
OEM4nnJ.jpg

I would prefer to have lived in that Era, the mid-1920s, 1930s etc when everything was BEAUTIFUL and CLEAN and there was NO SCREAMING at someone who had different opinions.

when Hollywood was still

so very handsome

back then LOL

Jonh W.
OEM4nnJ.jpg

I would prefer to have lived in that Era, the mid-1920s, 1930s etc when everything was BEAUTIFUL and CLEAN and there was NO SCREAMING at someone who had different opinions.

Old footage from American cities at that time almost bring a tear to the eye. Now our cities are a laughing stock around the world, cesspools of violence, hopelessness and depravity. I live in an urban shithole, and you can see the remnants of what used to be.

oh my my ....history ...I love history

isn't he handsome John Wayne?

wow yum
ncPKbZS.jpg

when Hollywood was still

so very handsome

back then LOL

Jonh W.
OEM4nnJ.jpg

Old footage from American cities at that time almost bring a tear to the eye. Now our cities are a laughing stock around the world, cesspools of violence, hopelessness and depravity. I live in an urban shithole, and you can see the remnants of what used to be.

It is basically a CRIME what has been done. Places in America that were beautiful and happy and safe have been DELIBERATELY destroyed, that IS what Diversity does, it destroys and Leftists in their insanity call THAT Progress. I WOULD post a 25 minute YouTube video of Los Angeles in the 1940s but it is to DEPRESSING when you see pictures of what it is now.

Audi Murphy was a good actor. I don't know about his politics though.

250px-Audie_Murphy.jpg

Decorations
Main article: Audie Murphy honors and awards

Army version of the Medal of Honor
The United States additionally honored Murphy's war contributions with the American Campaign Medal,[77] the European–African–Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with arrowhead device and 9 campaign stars, the World War II Victory Medal,[77] and the Army of Occupation Medal with Germany Clasp.[45][77] France recognized his service with the French Legion of HonorGrade of Chevalier,[78] the French Croix de guerre with Silver Star,[79] the French Croix de guerre with Palm,[80] the French Liberation Medal[45][77] and the French Fourragère in Colors of the Croix de guerre,[45] which was authorized for all members of the 3rd Infantry Division who fought in France during World War II. Belgium awarded Murphy the Belgian Croix de guerre with 1940 Palm.[80]

Brigadier General Ralph B. Lovett and Lieutenant Colonel Hallet D. Edson recommended Murphy for the Medal of Honor.[81][82] Near Salzburg, Austria on 2 June 1945,[83] Lieutenant General A.M. Patch[15] presented Murphy with the Medal of Honor and Legion of Merit for his actions at Holtzwihr. When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, he replied, "They were killing my friends."[84]

Murphy received every U.S. military combat award for valor available from the U.S. Army for his World War II service.[ALM 3]

Died way too young. Plane crash.

Greg

Old timey hollywood actresses need some attention in this thread too
View attachment 257071

Audrey Hepburn was a Liberal, but she had that thing going on with the UN which was unfortunate as it's ALWAYS been a Neo-Marxist Organisation.

I don't know much about it but I suspect women in Hollywood even back in those days were subjected to the greasy paws of the Harvey Weinsteins and the Woody Allen types.

since this is a John Wayne thread...

oh my oh my......

once more my friends ...LOL

oh my:113:

evfq5ig.jpg

Forum List

Back