John Roberts: You Rebuked Trump — but Sat Silent Through Obama’s Abuse

i'm just happy to see the pubic disdain and disgust expressed for the 'supreme court' and the 'ninth circuit' . Maybe something will come of it .
People have ALWAYS disputed SCOTUS decisions. I am pretty sure every decision ever made has it's critics. I hated the Citizens United and 'corporations are people' decision, and I'm sure the abortion and civil rights decisions were hated just as much by its critics too. But their word is law, and with a few grumbles we always accepted. The difference this time is the belief in the sanctity of the courts. This past couple of years we have watched all our institutions, those we feel held us together and made us a 'special' nation, all these are now under attack and made fallible, and some of us kinda figured SCOTUS was above all that. It is as though we are racing toward destruction of all we held dear. And the scary part is that Donald J Trump is just a man. He couldn't do a thing without support, so it isn't him exactly, but rather those who give in to him that are the villains and I genuinely believe they do not see the chaos ahead when Trump is gone. He wont live forever, although I expect he will challenge God!

Forum List

Back