John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

Actually, as you've just shown....I do the thinking for you. Keep on thinking you're special though, sheep.

Nothing special about me. I just know my own mind. Oh and I do think for myself.

You keep right on thinking your special though. Idiot.

If you're going to call me an idiot, make sure you know the basics of the English language first. Sort of helps your credibility.

Your the only one who cares there idiot.

Your credibility ain't there pal and never will be.

Ta Ta idiot.

1/2 that time.

You aren't worth the effort. Ta Ta.

Much like school and bettering yourself. I get it.

Nothing special about me. I just know my own mind. Oh and I do think for myself.

You keep right on thinking your special though. Idiot.

If you're going to call me an idiot, make sure you know the basics of the English language first. Sort of helps your credibility.

Ta Ta idiot.

1/2 that time.

Oh go try to impress someone else. You aren't worth my time and never were.

Ta Ta idiot.

1/2 that time.

Oh go try to impress someone else. You aren't worth my time and never were.

Sure I am. You keep telling me how valuable your time is but yet you keep replying. We both know you have nothing better to do.

It doesn't seem possible because the statistics even from the republican caucus states that the "the donald" gets most of his votes from high school educated people and under.
Hmmmm!

As if they don't know as much about politics as you think they do. They might just know a bit more. That is so the reason the teabaggers are poorly educated voters.
You listen to only what you want to listen too.

Considering that most of 30 and under America get their politics from the likes of John Oliver, you all better care.
Sure, Jake Sure
You are old, and unlike me, your mind stutters

Jake, I have no respect for anyone who gets their politic ideas from some unknown foreign entertainer, who NEEDS that entertainer to tell them what and how to think
Every study ever done shows the Tea Party was and is more educated than the average Democrat by a country mile.

The "uneducated" stereotype has always been a baseless racist claim from uneducated racist Democrats.

From this source! LOL

As if they don't know as much about politics as you think they do. They might just know a bit more. That is so the reason the teabaggers are poorly educated voters.

You are old, and unlike me, your mind stutters

Jake, I have no respect for anyone who gets their politic ideas from some unknown foreign entertainer, who NEEDS that entertainer to tell them what and how to think
Every study ever done shows the Tea Party was and is more educated than the average Democrat by a country mile.

The "uneducated" stereotype has always been a baseless racist claim from uneducated racist Democrats.

LOL! I'd love to read ANY of these studies.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?referer=&_r=0

LOL! I'd love to read ANY of these studies.
Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated

I wonder what happened to USMB's Tea Party folk? Many must be on the lower end of the Tea Party's educated spectrum.
I just happen to have friends that do support the Tea Party, who are highly educated and they aren't even close to being as gullible or easily manipulated, as the Tea Party posters on USMB that support Trump. Maybe because they are smart enough to recognize that Trump isn't a real conservative and is nothing but hot air. Every one of them supports Ted Cruz.
Secondly, your statement; "a baseless racist claim from uneducated racist Democrats," doesn't make any sense. People who aren't educated, no matter if they are a Dem, Repug or an Independent, aren't going to be as educated as any educated Dem, Repug or Tea Party supporter. What a crazy statement by ptbw forever, it makes zero sense.
Thirdly, the demographics of the Democratic party is by far the most diverse, therefore calling them racist is pretty much, uneducated.
Thank you for your time.
You are not educated. And you are definitely not intelligent.
Allow me to educate you and stimulate your malnourished mind concerning this discussion:

1. NO ONE has ever said Trump was or is a conservative. Many of Trump's supporters have never been conservatives and most of those supporters have already admitted that like I have.

2. The original, now 6 year old claim was that the average Tea Partier is just a dumb hick, and it has always been a baseless claim that has now been disproven countless times and yet Democrats still try to push it today because it is a racist stereotype that feeds red meat to the Democrats' now largely non-white political base.

3. The claim that Tea Partiers are uneducated rednecks has always been a racially based one, just as "redneck" has always been a racially charged term. The Tea Party was criticized for being "monochromatic" before it even started, and chants of "take our country back" from the Tea Party were given racial connotations before the obvious political and ideological ones.

4. The Democrats' "diversity" is irrelevant when it comes to the party being racist. Just as Republicans are routinely called racists even though they only have a decent and growing chunk of minorities voting for them, the Democrats can be called racist against whites for much the same reason(not even mentioning the numerous and never ending anti-white articles and diatribes by prominent Democrat voices). White Democrats will soon be less representative of whites as a whole than black or Hispanic Republicans are of their respective peoples, and there is obviously a reason why this is.

ptbw, you can lie and deny and sigh and cry and ask "why", but you will never get it.

The TPM only represents a few Americans and does not reflect the country's core values.

Last edited:
ptbw, you can lie and deny and sigh and cry and ask "why", but you will never get it.

The TPM does not represent all American and the country's core values.
You don't even have a clue what the Tea Party stands for. You are just another media tool who opposes them because the media told you to.

The hilarious part about all of this is the fact that I am not even a Tea Partier and yet you still mindlessly try to label me and everyone who opposes your common idiocy as one of them. You don't have the first clue about American values or even American politics in general.

You don't even have a clue what the Tea Party stands for. You are just another media tool who opposes them because the media told you to.

The hilarious part about all of this is the fact that I am not even a Tea Partier and yet you still mindlessly try to label me and everyone who opposes your common idiocy as one of them. You don't have the first clue about American values or even American politics in general.
You sound like a seven year old. Grow up. We are a plural, diverse people now in our Republic, far different in many ways, most of them good, from that of first half of the last century. Your way has failed, Trump will fail, and we will move forward into the century.

You sound like a seven year old. Grow up. We are a plural, diverse people now in our Republic, far different in many ways, most of them good, from that of first half of the last century. Your way has failed, Trump will fail, and we will move forward into the century.
You are a seven year old. Literally all you have are non sequiturs and strawmen, just like a child argues.

Last edited:

You are a seven year old. Literall all you have are non sequiturs and strawmen, just like a child argues.
1. The TPM represents only a small fraction of Americans. Fact.

2. We are plural, diverse nation, much different than the first half of the century. Fact.

3. Trump will, imo.

You make silly pronouncements, just like Trump, then step back and wait for applause.

You are both clowns.

You are a seven year old. Literall all you have are non sequiturs and strawmen, just like a child argues.
1. The TPM represents only a small fraction of Americans. Fact.

2. We are plural, diverse nation, much different than the first half of the century. Fact.

3. Trump will, imo.

You make silly pronouncements, just like Trump, then step back and wait for applause.

You are both clowns.
1. Trump supporters are not Tea Partiers. Fact.

2.Tell that to the Democrats and Republicans concerning the opinions of and insight from white people whom they never listen to. Telling white people to shut up every election cycle is coming back to bite both parties in the ass, and that will only become more and more obvious as time goes on.

3. Trump has already succeeded, you are just too stupid to see it.

I challenge mindless senseless dogma head on and I win the argument every time, which means I get applause. You repeat the mindless senseless dogma and expect no one to do anything but cosign it.

1. Many of them are. Fact.

2. Your white nationalism is irrelevant. Fact.

3. Trump is beginning to lose traction. Fact.

You can't argue sensibly, because you cannot critically think objectively. Fact.

1. Many of them are. Fact.

2. Your white nationalism is irrelevant. Fact.

3. Trump is beginning to lose traction. Fact.

You can't argue sensibly, because you cannot critically think objectively. Fact.
1. Which is irrelevant because the vast majority are not.

2. Your white neo-liberalism/self hate is gasping its last breath all over the western world. Fact.

3. Trump continues to poll at 30 to 35% of the Republican Party despite events that would have destroyed all of the support of past Republican candidates. Fact.

You have never had an original thought in your life. Fact.

Forum List

Back