John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

Considering that most of 30 and under America get their politics from the likes of John Oliver, you all better care.
Sure, Jake Sure
You are old, and unlike me, your mind stutters

Jake, I have no respect for anyone who gets their politic ideas from some unknown foreign entertainer, who NEEDS that entertainer to tell them what and how to think
I agree with that. But that is the type of guy many of the millennials listen to and get their ideas from.

Many of our senior citizens are getting their ideas from Trump.

Same problem. They are entertainers.

It is in retort to your post.
Try keeping up.

And yours is??????????????? The snake oil salesmen faux news etc.
Mila-kunis-laughing.gif

The pinnacle of liberal informational gurus, John Oliver, and Trevor Noel. :eusa_clap:
What the heck are you doing here, Days of our Lives has some important "news" for you to digest.

As if they don't know as much about politics as you think they do. They might just know a bit more. That is so the reason the teabaggers are poorly educated voters.
You listen to only what you want to listen too.

Considering that most of 30 and under America get their politics from the likes of John Oliver, you all better care.
Sure, Jake Sure

Jake, I have no respect for anyone who gets their politic ideas from some unknown foreign entertainer, who NEEDS that entertainer to tell them what and how to think

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

Oliver is a far left comedian.

Attacking Trump is easy when they is no one to counter the shit.

The American left are demagogues who make Josef Goebbels look fair and balanced.

Ok, counter away, pick any point you chose and prove it to be false.

Sure, Jake Sure

Said entertainer is not telling Americans what and how to think. Said entertainer is simply pointing out Trumps inadequacies as both a candidate for the office of President, and as a human being. What you think of this is entirely up to you. I personally am surprised that no one in the Mainstream American Media isn't holding Trump accountable for his lies, his racism, or his business failures of which there are many.

hahahah, holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of a sheep.

hahaha holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of an idiot.

Ironic that you claim to think for yourself yet you couldn't even come up with your own reply. I literally had to do the thinking for you so you knew what to say.

Your was right there and fit the bill.

Oh and no one thinks for me.

I have been thinking for myself for years and your comment made me laugh. I suspect you wouldn't know a real sheep if you fell over one.

Actually, as you've just shown....I do the thinking for you. Keep on thinking you're special though, sheep.

Nothing special about me. I just know my own mind. Oh and I do think for myself.

You keep right on thinking your special though. Idiot.

If you're going to call me an idiot, make sure you know the basics of the English language first. Sort of helps your credibility.

hahaha holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of an idiot.

Ironic that you claim to think for yourself yet you couldn't even come up with your own reply. I literally had to do the thinking for you so you knew what to say.

I have been thinking for myself for years and your comment made me laugh. I suspect you wouldn't know a real sheep if you fell over one.

Actually, as you've just shown....I do the thinking for you. Keep on thinking you're special though, sheep.

Nothing special about me. I just know my own mind. Oh and I do think for myself.

If you're going to call me an idiot, make sure you know the basics of the English language first. Sort of helps your credibility.

Your the only one who cares there idiot.

Your credibility ain't there pal and never will be.

Ta Ta idiot.

Ta Ta idiot.

1/2 that time.

As if they don't know as much about politics as you think they do. They might just know a bit more. That is so the reason the teabaggers are poorly educated voters.

Sure, Jake Sure

Every study ever done shows the Tea Party was and is more educated than the average Democrat by a country mile.

The "uneducated" stereotype has always been a baseless racist claim from uneducated racist Democrats.

Sure, Jake Sure

Every study ever done shows the Tea Party was and is more educated than the average Democrat by a country mile.

The "uneducated" stereotype has always been a baseless racist claim from uneducated racist Democrats.

LOL! I'd love to read ANY of these studies.

Sure, Jake Sure

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?referer=&_r=0

Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated

I wonder what happened to USMB's Tea Party folk? Many must be on the lower end of the Tea Party's educated spectrum.
I just happen to have friends that do support the Tea Party, who are highly educated and they aren't even close to being as gullible or easily manipulated, as the Tea Party posters on USMB that support Trump. Maybe because they are smart enough to recognize that Trump isn't a real conservative and is nothing but hot air. Every one of them supports Ted Cruz.
Secondly, your statement; "a baseless racist claim from uneducated racist Democrats," doesn't make any sense. People who aren't educated, no matter if they are a Dem, Repug or an Independent, aren't going to be as educated as any educated Dem, Repug or Tea Party supporter. What a crazy statement by ptbw forever, it makes zero sense.
Thirdly, the demographics of the Democratic party is by far the most diverse, therefore calling them racist is pretty much, uneducated.
Thank you for your time.

Ta Ta idiot.

1/2 that time.

You aren't worth the effort. Ta Ta.

Forum List

Back