John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

By all means, avoid enlightenment. I see it's worked so far in your "life"

Oh and speaking of competence and honesty??

You have to remember Cornholio supports that bastion of competence and honesty Hitlery.

We know she can't build a wall and she sure as hell isn't competent enough to be POTUS.

As for honesty?? It ain't in her dictionary

NO need to watch it.

NO interest in Trump

NO need to watch it.

NO interest in Trump

Or is it Drumpf?
You'll never know unless you watch.

You have to remember Cornholio supports that bastion of competence and honesty Hitlery.

We know she can't build a wall and she sure as hell isn't competent enough to be POTUS.

So did you like the video?

Who the fuck is John Oliver ?

Rubio continues his "Trolling Thunder" revue on Trump...he hinted that Trump was a premature ejaculator calling him a "Patriotic lover a regular Minute man"

NO need to watch it.

NO interest in Trump

Or is it Drumpf?

Don't care.

What part of "NO interest" did you not get?

NO need to watch it.

NO interest in Trump

Or is it Drumpf?

Don't care.

Yet here you are posting twice.

C'mon...you'll laugh for once instead of being laughed at.

Rubio continues his "Trolling Thunder" revue on Trump...he hinted that Trump was a premature ejaculator calling him a "Patriotic lover a regular Minute man"

Its disgraceful of Rubio who makes the point for Donald.

And to think, the GOP was bragging about their "deep bench" as recently as January....

The Carnival Barker got more publicity than the moderately decent candidates, and they dropped out.

Same happened on the other side of the aisle

And to think, the GOP was bragging about their "deep bench" as recently as January....

The Carnival Barker got more publicity than the moderately decent candidates, and they dropped out.

Sam happened on the other side of the aisle

Tissue?

NO need to watch it.

NO interest in Trump

Or is it Drumpf?

Don't care.

C'mon...you'll laugh for once instead of being laughed at.

Bored, but not bored enough to watch a video about Trump.

See enough of him on the news and talk shows

So did you like the video?

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

FUCK the GOP.
Trump is the new America, asswipe.

Trump '16

Sam happened on the other side of the aisle

Tissue?

For what?

America?

I'll cry for America no matter who wins in November

Who the fuck is John Oliver ?

John Oliver – Moron Extraordinaire

John Oliver is an unfortunate-toothed Brit who fills the aching Jon Stewart void for leftists who need to be cued when to laugh based on hackneyed comedy rhythm, not by anything actually funny. The formula is the same.

Da da duhhhh… dee da duh da …. daaaaaaaaaaaaPictureOfBush- HILARITY!

The pattern, once you’re on to it, is like hearing that bird in the morning that won’t shake from its predictable cooing. Time for the bb gun.

Oliver opened his most recent show with a statement about Paris. It was utter rot.

Oliver said that sometimes it’s an advantage to be on cable because you can curse. Of course, to a sage observer of bullshitters and their bullshittery, this was simply a weak set-up for the lemmings not to notice that Oliver was unwilling to use the word MUSLIM, or ISLAM, during his rant. Instead he jelly-fingered his idiot audience with the word ASSHOLE, over and over, much to their squealing oblivious delight. (Why say Islam when I’m fortunate enough to be on HBO where I can say asshole instead!?! Take that, alphabet anchors!!)

After that bit of leftist British cowardice, Oliver went on, weirdly, to say that if “the assholes” were going to try and attack France it is a losing battle because this is the culture that gave us Sartre, Piaf, cheese, pastries, wine and cigarettes – and he wasn’t kidding. This was not a punch line. He was deadly serious. He said France would endure because of this “steel backbone,” not once realizing that France is losing its Frenchness by the second to an invasion of people bringing Mohammad, a hookah and a forehead knot.

It’s like a passenger on the Titanic saying that there is nothing to fear because the Irish, with their beer, potatoes and penny whistles, will never have one of their ships founder.

Dude, you’re inhaling saltwater.

Read more at John Oliver – Moron Extraordinaire |

And you can refute nothing in the video....but keep up with the personal insults of the commentator; that always works.

Forum List

Back