John McCain slams Trump in Italy, recommits to America's role in world

My comment, and you can see it above, was:

"the thread, up to now, has been about elected officials disparaging the president."

No mention of Trump, no mention of McCain.

In a thread titled:

That's some Grade A cowardice you're exhibiting, Will!
4i6Ckte.gif
and Grade A+ ignorance you're showing.

Congratulations

We need Americans to go to Europe and show we are not all batshit crazy like Trump supporters
Only a true leftard gives a shit about what Eurotrash thinks.

Yes we do
Because America relies on an global economy. We are politically and economically tied to the rest of the world

Our President used to be known as leader of the free world
Our current President is laughingstock of the world

As are those who voted for him

Election is over. Like Trump still stuck with the election.

Live with it, elections have consequences… And there is no Russian connection as far as the eye can see. LOL

Tell it to the judge

It's all a COINCIDENCE your honor......believe me

Yes we do
Because America relies on an global economy. We are politically and economically tied to the rest of the world

Live with it, elections have consequences… And there is no Russian connection as far as the eye can see. LOL

Tell it to the judge

It's all a COINCIDENCE your honor......believe me

funnyface.jpg

John McCain is a great American
He's a brain damaged idiot and a traitor.

Really? You are forgetting something.
How about 47 republican senators that sent a letter to Iran back stabbing the POTUS? Those are the real traitors.

G.O.P. Senators’ Letter to Iran About Nuclear Deal Angers White House

WASHINGTON — The fractious debate over a possible nuclear deal with Iran escalated on Monday as 47 Republican senators warned Iran about making an agreement with President Obama, and the White House accused them of undercutting foreign policy.

We need Americans to go to Europe and show we are not all batshit crazy like Trump supporters

Yes we do

That is correct we Americans are living with the consequences. Look what is going on around this country. Did you look at your window how many anti Trump rallies all over the country and other countries? Most unpopular president ever. Now he is heading to be the most hated president.
But I urged you and Trump to keep it up. Please don't stop.

Russian connections. Do you have advance copy of Mueller's report?

Say what you want in America, criticism of the government is protected by the first amendment. But to go to another country and name the President in that criticism, why isn't that treason?

I don't see anything treasonous in his statements.
Aid to the enemies of America You don't see it because you like tearing down America
Italy is the enemy of America? And saying something about Trump that you don't like is giving them aid? :lol:

Forum List

Back