John Kerry's Ad Attacking Bush on Medicare

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Have you seen the John Kerry commercial in which George Bush pledges to help seniors on Medicare and "the very next day imposes a 17% premium increase - the biggest in history"? That ad is a stroke of genius on Kerry's part and will surely gain him many votes among the uninformed.

++++

I found it so amazing that I did some homework on the issue. As it turns out, the 17% increase was not imposed by President Bush but was mandated by the "balanced budget agreement" signed by President Clinton, voted into law by Senator John Kerry, and scheduled to come into effect during the Bush administration. President Bush had no authority to reverse what had been voted into law by Senator
Kerry during the Clinton administration.

++++

Again Kerry is counting on the ignorance of the American people. Do not be duped by his mendacity.

insein said:
Just like the draft bill proposed by Democrats, voted down 402-2 with 2 Democrats voting for it is All George Bush's doing.

Democrats prey on the uninformed.

Insein.. I saw your good buddy Charlie Rangel on Hannity and Colmes last night.

LOL....

I dont care if hes a democrat or not.. because he seems to be WELL beyond what even democrats think. How the fuck did this cat get in office???

That was a joke man. ;)

I thought it was hilarious watching him last night squirm after he was asked...

SO. Do you support a draft?

Well, I dont support a war!

So, do you support a draft?

NO ANSWER. fucking moron. again, how the fuck did this guy get in office? Someone please explain!

Forum List

Back