John Kerry on Rush Limbaugh’s Comments on Israel

I expect a higher level of discourse and conduct from a public official than from people just messing around on a message board. Obviously, I need to adjust my expectations downward.
I'm shocked you're equating yourself with the likes of John Kerry in any aspect whatsoever. :poke: :laugh:

No, I didn't have a problem with Kerry saying it...
I was just pointing out how stupid it sounded, coming from a US senator....
Now me, I'm not in the public limelight, so I can act as childish as I want....:boobies:
*pulls your hair*

BIRDBRAIN!

*runs away* :fifty:

Do you mean an adult who is all about some team that they worship like the Atlanta Falcons. Nothing quite as pathetic as someone over 4 that says "we" when speaking about what their favorite team did in the "big game" today, like they are some how part of the team instead of couch watchers rooting for their boys. Of all the "who gives a shits", team sports takes the cake.

That's just my opinion, if you want to paint your car your team colors and act like a fool for them I'm sure they really appreciate the support and don't make fun of you in the locker room(sure they don't)..... after all, they are the ones taking the hits and making most of the money.

Too bad there isn't a smiley performing oral on a football smiley, it would seem so apropos for you.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What are you rambling about now?

What are you rambling about now?

I am speaking about the fact that you have the mind of a child and hopefully will never be allowed to do anything in the medical field except maybe the clearing of some pit bull's anal glands when you go to work as a helper for a veterinarian. You, just as the other naive leftist twats on this board, talk about lies told by the leader of this country like you actually have a clue what he learns 24 hours a day from the finest intel gatherers in the world. You assume that the news reporters have a clue to any of the actual things that happen with Heads of State behind closed doors.

For all we know, Monica actually used a vibrator up the rear waste evacuation port of her big boy William Jefferson Clinton, wouldn't surprise or shock me. We don't know just as you don't know what information the president received and refered to.

I am speaking about the fact that you have the mind of a child and hopefully will never be allowed to do anything in the medical field except maybe the clearing of some pit bull's anal glands when you go to work as a helper for a veterinarian. You, just as the other naive leftist twats on this board, talk about lies told by the leader of this country like you actually have a clue what he learns 24 hours a day from the finest intel gatherers in the world. You assume that the news reporters have a clue to any of the actual things that happen with Heads of State behind closed doors.

For all we know, Monica actually used a vibrator up the rear waste evacuation port of her big boy William Jefferson Clinton, wouldn't surprise or shock me. We don't know just as you don't know what information the president received and refered to.
You are all over the place. Decaf, man.

Decaf.

I'm not a physician, but I'm pretty sure you have ADHD.

So who blew a load of Bill's seman on her dress?

:shocked1:

I might be off here, but I'm pretty sure that was determine to have come, (no joke) from the CIC. No saying though, that the inspriation wasn't batteries up the arse, get my drift. What is it with Bill and Hillary? Are they gays in a 'marriage' of convenience or are they just whack jobs?

I might be off here, but I'm pretty sure that was determine to have come, (no joke) from the CIC. No saying though, that the inspriation wasn't batteries up the arse, get my drift. What is it with Bill and Hillary? Are they gays in a 'marriage' of convenience or are they just whack jobs?

"whack jobs" :thup:

Ya know kid, if you plan on becoming a doctor someday(sure), you might want to learn how to spell semen. They don't seem to care if you can write legibly but when writing out prescriptions you might want to get spelling correct so you should start practicing now.

As for the ADHD...who doesn't match something in the description of symptoms for that? That is as big of a scam as astrology.

It's too bad there isn't a smiley with his finger up his nose.:cuckoo:

Ya know kid, if you plan on becoming a doctor someday(sure), you might want to learn how to spell semen. They don't seem to care if you can write legibly but when writing out prescriptions you might want to get spelling correct so you should start practicing now.

As for the ADHD...who doesn't match something in the description of symptoms for that? That is as big of a scam as astrology.

It's too bad there isn't a smiley with his finger up his nose.:cuckoo:

:gross2:

Bill does it for the children

bush_cheney_offspring.jpg

Forum List

Back