John Kasich caught on tape lying about cops and calling them idiots in a speech; Bye bye Lil John.

What a loser. It's just unreal to think that this man is the choice of the establishment. Just shows how disconnected the inside the beltway elites are.

What a loser. It's just unreal to think that this man is the choice of the establishment. Just shows how disconnected the inside the beltway elites are.

It also shows how often people LIE about encounters with police. If a right wing governor of Ohio will do it....imagine what people in trailer parks and ghettos will allege happens.

Kasich Didn't Know The Mic Was Still On, What Sheriff Clarke Did In Response? Brutal!

Milwaukee sheriff just cleared another RINO out it appears. John Kasich gave a speech calling cops idiots and lying about one who stopped him in 2008. Ooops. Sheriff found the video! Rubios collapse began in Greenville SC in February when he called cops racist in a speech to pander to some voters.

Bye bye Little John.

So we're down to 2.

Why the fuck should we believe that that's Kasich in the video? Are we just supposed to take "AxlRoulley's" word for it?

Kasich Didn't Know The Mic Was Still On, What Sheriff Clarke Did In Response? Brutal!

Milwaukee sheriff just cleared another RINO out it appears. John Kasich gave a speech calling cops idiots and lying about one who stopped him in 2008. Ooops. Sheriff found the video! Rubios collapse began in Greenville SC in February when he called cops racist in a speech to pander to some voters.

Bye bye Little John.

So we're down to 2.

Fat chance of that. I'd say John Kasich getting a ticket when he was in his 30s and calling the cop an idiot means the common man would love him. Tiny-Hands would be elevated to high priest for such an act.

I know the left REALLY REALLY REALLY doesn't want the one candidate polling to beat Hillary by more than 10 points to be in the general.

Obviously the Trumpsters or the Canadian Cruzers or the left has been really digging on Kasich cuz he's squeaky clean. He is simply acting like a man, if it is really him in the video...like any man, anywhere, any time who gets pulled over for a simple ticket and is irritated about it. If this is all y'all got on Kasich, you're doomed..

Last edited:

Bye bye Little John.

So we're down to 2.

Why the fuck should we believe that that's Kasich in the video? Are we just supposed to take "AxlRoulley's" word for it?
Because he's a RINO...

Thanks for video. 315 & Henderson Rd, my old stomping grounds 35-40 years ago when I worked just a couple of miles south of there on Akerman. Sounds like Kasich hadn't a clue about the law and should have been listening to officer instead of running his mouth.

Forum List

Back