John Gruden's emails will be used as "proof" of Systemic Racism.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As if it isn't bad enough that a good man, a good team and a loyal fan base has been decimated by leaked private emails of John Gruden. It is a certainty that these emails will be presented OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER as "proof" of Systemic Racism and how the battle must continue until all vestiges of White Racism and Supremacy are stamped out. Or some bullshit like that. This is so disgusting on so many levels. We are now a Police State being patrolled by the Woke Weasels. You better watch your back because tomorrow the Woke Weasels are coming for you.

No matter what is done, there will always be racists in all races, they can be found in other nations as well. You can silence people but you can't stop them from thinking stupid thoughts.

As if it isn't bad enough that a good man, a good team and a loyal fan base has been decimated by leaked private emails of John Gruden. It is a certainty that these emails will be presented OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER as "proof" of Systemic Racism and how the battle must continue until all vestiges of White Racism and Supremacy are stamped out. Or some bullshit like that. This is so disgusting on so many levels. We are now a Police State being patrolled by the Woke Weasels. You better watch your back because tomorrow the Woke Weasels are coming for you.

Or you shouldn't put racist, homophobic or misogynist thoughts in emails that someone might see some day.

That's a neat idea.

Of course, the real issue here is that there is a divide between the largely black players and the white management that is racist.

Or you shouldn't put racist, homophobic or misogynist thoughts in emails that someone might see some day.

That's a neat idea.

Of course, the real issue here is that there is a divide between the largely black players and the white management that is racist.
What’s the divide? The players make tons of money. The salary cap is set based on revenue. Players have tons of power, and influence. What exactly is the “racist“ divide?

A "good man" is respectful to to others

This guy seems like a dick to me

Ask yourself who taught him these bigoted beliefs against his fellow humans? He wasn't born with them. Didn't they come from somewhere in "the system"? Parents? Relatives? Schools? Religious groups?

Ask yourself who taught him these bigoted beliefs against his fellow humans? He wasn't born with them. Didn't they come from somewhere in "the system"? Parents? Relatives? Schools? Religious groups?

What do you think black americans think about white americans? lol

Having fucked up thoughts about other groups does not require any system

I am commenting about what white Americans believe and how these beliefs are passed down in the generations. I have no idea what black Americans believe about white Americans. The black Americans I've come into contact with haven't displayed any animosity toward whites. Are you trying to practice whataboutism? The whites who are racist seem to be angry at black Americans for no longer working for free for them and refusing to live in a subordinate role. I wouldn't work for nothing and live in a second-class role in society, either. In fact, this is why I speak up for women. Same-same.

I am commenting about what white Americans believe and how these beliefs are passed down in the generations. I have no idea what black Americans believe about white Americans. The black Americans I've come into contact with haven't displayed any animosity toward whites. Are you trying to practice whataboutism? The whites who are racist seem to be angry at black Americans for no longer working for free for them and refusing to live in a subordinate role. I wouldn't work for nothing and live in a second-class role in society, either. In fact, this is why I speak up for women. Same-same.

Unlike most ethnicities in this country

The racism ramps up in black America as you go up the income chain.

Black Israelites are everywhere in elite black circles. Where as in white circles the opposite is true. The higher you go up the less likely they are to openly associate or admit to any white nationalist beliefs.

You see people on this forum all the time with Malcom X avatars...They are black nationalists. Per capita way more likely to be racist as a black person, and education doesn't help. lol

Many of them* college educated. You're going to struggle to find college educated whites in any numbers who believe in anything approaching "white nationalism"

I always thought Gruden was a complete asshole. The statements he made do not surprise me. However, they are his statements. To generalize to all whites or society at large is the definition of racism.

To be fair

According to reports (which is all we have I think) not the actual emails.

He sent some topless photos of cheerleaders
Called the NFLPA rep “rubberlips” which he says is his term for liars. I’ve never heard that term before so if it’s a racist thing that would be news to me

Criticized Pres Obama which isn’t racist in and of itself unless he criticized him based on his race right?

And said Goodell shouldn’t have pressured Fischer to draft queers. And I know "queer" is an antiquated term and he likely wasnt using it in a kind way. That said isnt the Q in LGBTQ stand for queer? Also if Goodell was pressuring a franchise to draft someone based on their sexual preference that's f'd up. Michael Sam wasnt a high level prospect, and never made an NFL roster and only lasted a year in the CFL so it's possible that Goodell did influence that draft pick though Fischer denies that happened.

I think you can say that it was stupid of him to do many of these things from his work email and Im not sure if NFL teams want stupid people running their franchises. I also dont know if any of that (if that's all the emails were) makes him a misogynist, a racist or a homophobe.

To be clear, yes it is. Unless you are saying sweeping generalizations about any race are okay?

Is that what you are saying, Marc?

Sweeping generalizations about an ethnic group are not in themselves racist

Like the Chinese or short or Polynesians are tall

Or any other state you might objectively know.

To be clear, that is not the definition of racism.

See here is one, they're everywhere

Holding up malcolm is like holding up a big sign saying "look im a black nationalist"

Then they have the gall to whine....

Shit i've seen black people claim they think whites who marry blacks are the most racist of all. Just wild ass shit from well to do people. lol

Thie reason John Gruden eats is because of black men. Secondly they were ready to dismiss his racist comment after a little apology. because let's face it talking sh*t about blk ppl ain't not big thing in the system we are in, it was he said about gay people that fked him and that was handled immediately.

You can call a black person everything under the sun... But don't you dare insult the gays.

He'll find a cushy college football gig or get back into broadcasting. His white male privilege isn't going anywhere.

That's a neat idea.

I guarantee you near every African American in the NFL that comes from poorer areas in the locker rooms have made nasty comments in their lives.

Thie reason John Gruden eats is because of black men. Secondly they were ready to dismiss his racist comment after a little apology. because let's face it talking sh*t about blk ppl ain't not big thing in the system we are in, it was he said about gay people that fked him and that was handled immediately.

You can call a black person everything under the sun... But don't you dare insult the gays.

He'll find a cushy college football gig or get back into broadcasting. His white male privilege isn't going anywhere.

He called goodell a faggot

You think he would have survived using the n word or even saying the word coon or something? Fuck no

Everyone just looked up Smith and was like "yea he does have big lips" lol, even raiders players. I have pretty big lips but my mouth is not as big as his. Impressive set of lips on him.

He's an old white guy and he's emailing all the wild shit and that's the only anti black thing you got? When the guy pissed him off so much (which is pretty easy, clearly)?

Do people think that they don't say the word faggot and send topless pictures to black peers? In my experience black gusy appreciate pictures of titties as much as the next guy. And they certainly don't like the gays.

And i bet a few of Gruden's black peers even commented on his pot belly or silly ass balding hair a few times.

Forum List

Back