John Brennan CIA writes

Let's follow up with the BS here...

Why is Osama Bin Laden wearing a BRITISH military uniform?

Start the Jeopardy! music....

John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House
Only douchebags give a crap about what the traitor criminal Brennan thinks.
Yeah all republicans are criminals lol if they tell the truth

So Osama is wearing a BRITISH uniform??

LOL!!!

CIA at work?

Don't buy it. That is Col Ossman aka Osama in a US military uniform talking to a US cabinet member...
No, the man in the photo is wearing a Pakistani uniform.

No wonder you fall for the dumbest bullshit.

John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House

Brennan is a fucking traitor in every sense of the word

John Brennan writes:

Brennan is a fucking traitor in every sense of the word
Yeah and the FBI CIA and JUSTICE are all nazi commies You fers are sick

t's Pakistan army paratrooper wings

Really.... when did Osama serve in the Pakistan military???

And when did Ziggy become a Pakistan military leader?
Who says the man in the photo is Osama bin Laden?

You?

Well, you've already proven you're an ignorant gullible dumbshit several times this week.

The problem as I see it Jake ,g5000 is these dotards know trump is a scumbag BUT he's their scumbag and they can't admit it

John Brennan writes:
That's an interesting piece by a serious authority whose opinion carries more weight than all the yahoos on this forum put together.

Thank you.

John Brennan writes:
That's an interesting piece by a serious authority whose opinion carries more weight than all the yahoos on this forum put together.

Thank you.
Brennan is a traitorous douche bag who ordered spying on the oposition part candidate. His opinion carries no authority whatsoever.

Your post shows all the usual earmarks of the groveling bootlicking statist.

Last edited:
John Brennan writes:

Thank you.

It's always interesting to see you admit to being far left.

Forum List

Back