John Brennan CIA writes

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House

Is this the same John Brennen who has refused to hand over a dozen CIA agents who were convicted of Kidnapping and Torture by an Italian court including Robert Lady? The same Brennen who arranged to have Lady spirited out of Panama when he was detained because there was an Interpol warrant for his arrest? I’m glad that the word Integrity is in his vocabulary, I only wish that there was some in his actions.

It is amazing that all of these "intel" figures the LEFT and media keep citing are all big time 911 Traitors....

Can Brennan tell us why Osama is wearing a US military uniform below???

John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House

The man is a communist and a provable liar, so I should care about his opinion, why?

Is this the same John Brennen who has refused to hand over a dozen CIA agents who were convicted of Kidnapping and Torture by an Italian court including Robert Lady? The same Brennen who arranged to have Lady spirited out of Panama when he was detained because there was an Interpol warrant for his arrest? I’m glad that the word Integrity is in his vocabulary, I only wish that there was some in his actions.
He's an American first,last and always Not like the racist piece of republican crap in our WH now

It is amazing that all of these "intel" figures the LEFT and media keep citing are all big time 911 Traitors....

Ummm, because he isn't? That is a British paratrooper wing on his British sweater. Just sayin...

John Brennan writes:

The man is a communist and a provable liar, so I should care about his opinion, why?

Okay, took me some time but you stir the stink pot.

John Brennan writes:
Only douchebags give a crap about what the traitor criminal Brennan thinks.

That is a British paratrooper wing on his British sweater

Nice try, Yitzakh.... but Ziggy didn't work for the British Govt either...
Thats exactly what it is.
I believe you are wrong as much as rderp. How does that make you feel?
th

Did any of you esteemed posters actually read what Brennan had to say about Trump???WHERE is the lie???

So Osama is wearing a BRITISH uniform??

LOL!!!

CIA at work?

Don't buy it. That is Col Ossman aka Osama in a US military uniform talking to a US cabinet member...

Ummm, because he isn't? That is a British paratrooper wing on his British sweater. Just sayin...
Actually, it's Pakistan army paratrooper wings.

Forum List

Back