John Brennan CIA writes

What's wrong with Westwall, is his idol Trump or McVeigh? Both intended to destroy our country and democracy?

I don't idolize anyone silly boy. i merely observe what they do and if it is beneficial to this country i support them. Then we have you....an open borders, destroy the middle class, stalinist wanna be camp guard.

You're full of shit, and I'm not a boy, asshole.

Post the evidence I'm for "open borders" or I that I hope to destroy the middle class and want to be a guard within the structure of a totalitarian government.

Now cut and run like the punk you are.

You are whatever pejorative I choose to use when referring to you, but. You support progressive politicians whose goal is open borders. You support that piece of excrement, shrilary. And she has publicly stated that she wants no borders, so are you just stupid?

I support equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, but I do not support open borders. I don't know anyone who does, given the threat of terrorism and the importation of illicit drugs.

I don't support separating children from their parents, only assholes do, and that includes Trump&Co. I too use that pejorative freely to describe Trump's form of fascism, which if you were honest you too would oppose.

You suggest I may be stupid? That's a nuanced pejorative too, and if you were honest, you too would not pose such a foolish question.

What I don't get is you think you can define me, and hate me for some made up allegations. Clearly you cannot write a rebuttal to my opposition of Trump's fascist policies, if so you wouldn't need to use pejoratives.

You DO support open borders because of who you support as a politician dude. That is called a FACT. I know those hurt your tiny little head, but it is a FACT. I don't support separating parents from kids either, however the parents are committing a fraud upon this country. Guess what, you break the law, you go to prison. Ask all of the millions of people in our prisons today.

I don't know if you are stupid, i do know that you are a moron based on your moronic ideals. Fascists, like you, are like that.

I support Kids being Separated from Parents which is what happens every time an Illegal Immigrant and Drug Cartel Gang Member kills an American Citizen.

Of course, I also want Alligators, Land Mines, Cats with Laser Beams, and fake signs pointing the wrong way to The American Border at our Southern Border, but I am not getting that either.

I support the 100% abolishment of Asylum designations and Sanctuary Cities.

Forum List

Back