US citizens becoming second class

I wonder how the California working class feels about their politicians putting everything on the line to protect illegals, but not lifting a finger for them? But that's how it's been with Democrats and the working class for the last 40 years or so.

I wonder how the California working class feels about their politicians putting everything on the line to protect illegals, but not lifting a finger for them? But that's how it's been with Democrats and the working class for the last 40 years or so.
______________-

They are off to Texas, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado.

The Question is: DID THEY LEARN ANYTHING?

California cities are threatening to ignore the state illegal sanctuary law and the state is threatening to sue California cities, they are turning on each other. Liberal fur is about to fly. The last time the state got this mad is when blacks and Hispanics in California voted to ban gay marriage.

All that concerns demonrats is power. They gave up trying to win the working person's vote. They decided to go full bore for illegals and their vote. They're traitors and need to be destroyed.

Here....

This should help.

The Second Amendment rights of more than 4 million Americans are at risk thanks to Republicans in Congress

Nobodies paying attention......but the 2nd is in grave jeopardy.....lots of denial by gun owners going around.
Frightening times.....the Commies are closing in......noone's putting up ANY kind of resistance.

Bye bye Miss American Pie

If you’re not competent to manage your own finances you’re not competent to own a gun.

All that concerns demonrats is power. They gave up trying to win the working person's vote. They decided to go full bore for illegals and their vote. They're traitors and need to be destroyed.

Correct.

I posted at least 100 times.
The radical Left is not compatible with the Constitution or Liberty.
And they're doing a fantastic job of bringing the Constitution down.
I predict by sheer will, the Left will hand the US over to a dictator within 35 years. Maybe 15 depending on how corrupt they're willing to be and whether the lack of opposition continues.

The Right has no will for a fight.....and the Progressive powers smell the blood and are on the attack. Easy kill.

Probably seems crazy but In my life, my long term intuition has been always been spot on. Sometimes took a long time is all.

Last edited:
If you’re not competent to manage your own finances you’re not competent to own a gun.

What about carrying a gun...or operating a tank?
So ALL soldiers must be financially sound?

Financial competence should have NOTHING to do with gun ownership.

I'll bet you have NO problem with financially inept illegal immigrants voting.
Do you have any problem with drug running illegals voting in the US elections? Probably not.

Illegal Immigration is bad for Americans, but it's great for the Democratic Party that regards white voters as its opposition.

Correct.

The radical Left is not compatible with the Constitution or Liberty.
I predict by sheer will, the Left will hand the US over to a dictator within 35 years. Maybe 15 depending on how corrupt they're willing to be and whether the lack of opposition continues.

The Right has no will for a fight.....and the Progressive powers smell the blood and are on the attack. Easy kill.

Probably seems crazy but In my life, my long term intuition has been always been spot on. Sometimes took a long time is all.
Don't give up. Go down swinging.

Correct.

The radical Left is not compatible with the Constitution of Liberty.
I predict by sheer will, the Left will hand the US over to a dictator within 35 years. Maybe 15 depending on corrupt they're willing to be.

No reason to wait. The right has already elected a populist autocrat who admires and emulates Dictators. He’s currently attacking the news media, and government law enforcement, following the Dictators’ Handbook for destroying democracy, chapter by chapter, to the letter.

Why hasn’t Trump said a single disparaging word to or about Putin? Or Stormy Daniels?

Even Trumps lawyers have given up on him. He’s going with all these people he sees on TV. Nobody else will work for him. Probably because he treats people so horribly.

He’s not much of a human being, your chicken-shit President. He invited these people to work for him. They didn’t beg him for these jobs. They could have done other things for a lot more money and a whole lot more appreciation.

McMaster only took the job because, as an active member of the military, he couldn’t turn it down.

Do you have any problem with drug running illegals voting in the US elections? Probably not.

Before you argue that you’re opposed to something, you should find out what it is so you don’t make a stupid post the this one.

A person who is deemed “mentally incompetent” to manage their own finances isn’t capable of making decisions on their own behalf. As in they could have dementia which includes paranoia.

My mother-in-law is “incompetent”. She thinks family members are trying to put her in a home and steal her house. Let’s give her a gun!

Correct.

The radical Left is not compatible with the Constitution of Liberty.
I predict by sheer will, the Left will hand the US over to a dictator within 35 years. Maybe 15 depending on corrupt they're willing to be.

No reason to wait. The right has already elected a populist autocrat who admires and emulates Dictators. He’s currently attacking the news media, and government law enforcement, following the Dictators’ Handbook for destroying democracy, chapter by chapter, to the letter.

Why hasn’t Trump said a single disparaging word to or about Putin? Or Stormy Daniels?

Even Trumps lawyers have given up on him. He’s going with all these people he sees on TV. Nobody else will work for him. Probably because he treats people so horribly.

He’s not much of a human being, your chicken-shit President. He invited these people to work for him. They didn’t beg him for these jobs. They could have done other things for a lot more money and a whole lot more appreciation.

McMaster only took the job because, as an active member of the military, he couldn’t turn it down.

Before you argue that you’re opposed to something, you should find out what it is so you don’t make a stupid post the this one.

A person who is deemed “mentally incompetent” to manage their own finances isn’t capable of making decisions on their own behalf. As in they could have dementia which includes paranoia.

My mother-in-law is “incompetent”. She thinks family members are trying to put her in a home and steal her house. Let’s give her a gun!
Oh yeah, Trump is attacking the media and law enforcement. That takes a lot of nerve after Obama invited black lives matter to the White House and made martyrs out of black thugs by blaming cops doing their job. Martha Stewart lies to the FBI and goes to jail. Hillary lies to the FBI, Congress and the citizens and wins the democrat nomination. You leftists are royal hypocrites.

ACLU chapter and liberal foundation urge cops not to arrest illegals for crimes they commit to shield them from deportation

protect illegals from crimes they commit to shield them from deportation????????? left wing looney tunes at it again.

You're right. Hard to believe, but illegal aliens have more rights than a US citizen.

For example, both a citizen and an illegal have the right to appeal a decision in the courts....but the US citizen must pay the costs of said action in the Court of Appeals, the cost of the records to be sent from the trial court up to the Court of Appeal, the cost of the transcripts, all provided at no cost to illegal aliens.

The result is that, unlike federal appeals by US Citizens, almost every lost case by illegals is appealed to the Court of Appeals.

There is nothing to stop the filing of meritless and frivolous cases by the illegal aliens, filed with the intention of delaying the removal of these aliens.

Why should the rules for appeal not be exactly the same as it is for US citizens?

Forum List

Back