John Boehner 'Dictatorship' Is Letting Time Run Out To Avert 'Fiscal Cliff'

Reid argued that House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) could easily end the standoff and avert the across-the-board tax hike in 2013 simply by bringing up legislation the Senate has already passed to preserve the Bush-era tax cuts for income under $250,000, covering 98 percent of taxpayers.

And this will likely happen anyway shortly after the First of the year; unless, of course, republicans are opposed to tax cuts for middle and low income working Americans.

The reason you, Reid, et al are now panicking is that Obama's bluff has been called.

Tax rates will be extended to everyone once again, probably for two years, in exchange for some additional cuts elsewhere and a bump in the debt ceiling for the same time period.

You see, just like in '11, the debt ceiling makes Obama Boehner's lil' beyotch.

Well if YOU say so...:doubt:

America doesn't even make the top 10 in this list:
Countries With The Widest Gap Between Rich And Poor - 24/7 Wall St.

Using different metrics, America ranks #3 in this list:
Countries with the Biggest Gaps Between Rich and Poor - Yahoo! Finance

So, I'd agree with you, but you're wrong.

You don't have to agree with me.

Math does.

We have the richest people in the world in this country controlling most of this country's wealth.

In the face of fact and supporting links, swallow says.... 'NUH UHN!!!!'

ROTFL

Psst..SniperFag...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D235JQtx_7Y]DJ Hi-Tek Rulez [Die Antwoord] - YouTube[/ame]

Be nice swallowsobamahard.

Man..fucking conservative fags around here are like cochroaches..you swat one..10 more come out of the woodwork.

What's up faggot?

Trolling for man cum, AmericanFag?
The only fags on here are libtards like you asshat.

Naw.

Most Liberals like the ladies.

It's you conservatives that troll for man juice in bathrooms.

True story.

AmericanFag.

So fuck off, Faggot.

Just because poor in America does not look like poor in Ethiopia

Ethiopia?! Good God man, our poor are in the 84th percentile of worldwide wealth. A FAR cry from Ethiopian poverty, which I've seen first hand.

Now there's some legal obligation to create jobs? The more you write, the more you come of like a fucking communist.

We owe these people nothing, they owe the country for DECADES of job and wage growth all these deficit exploding tax cuts were supposed to buy.

And we give them nothing. We TAKE from them.

You start with the idea that the money someone has earned belongs to government and that we can only hope to keep a portion of what we make. You have it backwards and until you change your thinking, there is no hope of opening your mind to the truth.

I'm afraid you're just another collectivist looking for handouts.

So when those tax cuts were sold to us as stimulative you knew better? All the more reason to drop the shit. Many years now we have done much to save the wealthy on their tax bills all in the name of economic stimulus and job creation, if some other government program had added to the deficit and accomplished so little you would hate it.

They were stimulative. The economy boomed after the Bush tax cuts. The crash had to do with meddling in real estate markets and the inevitable unrealistic risk taking that always follows government-back securities. It was not because of the tax rates. You cannot state with any certainty that government revenues would have been higher in the absence of those rates. In fact, history suggests we would have collected less revenue.

You are hopeless, sorry, just hopeless. Get on the dole and stop thinking about it.

Ethiopia?! Good God man, our poor are in the 84th percentile of worldwide wealth. A FAR cry from Ethiopian poverty, which I've seen first hand.

Now there's some legal obligation to create jobs? The more you write, the more you come of like a fucking communist.

We owe these people nothing, they owe the country for DECADES of job and wage growth all these deficit exploding tax cuts were supposed to buy.

You start with the idea that the money someone has earned belongs to government and that we can only hope to keep a portion of what we make. You have it backwards and until you change your thinking, there is no hope of opening your mind to the truth.

So when those tax cuts were sold to us as stimulative you knew better? All the more reason to drop the shit. Many years now we have done much to save the wealthy on their tax bills all in the name of economic stimulus and job creation, if some other government program had added to the deficit and accomplished so little you would hate it.

Exactly right.

And it didn't happen.

What did happen was economic collapse, wage stagnation..

And the rich got a heck of alot richer.

They were stimulative. The economy boomed after the Bush tax cuts. The crash had to do with meddling in real estate markets and the inevitable unrealistic risk taking that always follows government-back securities. It was not because of the tax rates. You cannot state with any certainty that government revenues would have been higher in the absence of those rates. In fact, history suggests we would have collected less revenue.

You are hopeless, sorry, just hopeless. Get on the dole and stop thinking about it.

It "boomed" because of 2 wars and interest rates going down to zero.

There were all sorts of goodies going to the wealthy.

The government was spending like crazy and that spending went to the fat cats.

Tax cuts on the rich stimulated the economy and brought in new record Federal tax receipts when Bush did it.

Just like they did when Reagan did it.

Just like they did when JFK did it.

Just like they did when Harding did it.

You of course know all of this, but you live the Liberal Lie.

Exactly right.

And it didn't happen.

Obamaturd whore.

Jobs were flat, wages were flat, sure some billionaires got richer, some sectors had some good years but overall for the working and middle classes the Bush years were meh at best.

Exactly right.

And it didn't happen.

Obamaturd whore.

AmericanFag?

I'll wake up tomorrow..go to work..and bang my girl when I get home.

You?

Maybe you can hit up SniperFag for a quick blowjob.

Trolling for fags..makes you a faggot.

Fag.

Exactly right.

And it didn't happen.

As I just proved to you with case studies of 4 American Presidents - it happened everytime it has been tried.

But you are such a pathetic ideologue you can't swallow the truth.

LOL

Read up on what Gladstone did in England over 100 years ago:

'Gladstone helped abolish more than 1,000 — about 95% — of Britain’s tariffs. Then in 1865, Gladstone brought the income tax down to an astonishing 1.66%. The British income tax had been 10% during the Napoleonic Wars and 6.6% during the Crimean War.

What was the secret of Gladstone’s extraordinary tax cuts? As the Austrian economist Joseph Schumpeter explained, in Gladstone’s view “the most important thing was to remove fiscal obstructions to private activity. It was necessary to keep public expenditure low…this means the reduction of the functions of the state to a minimum.”

The more Gladstone cut the cost of government, the more people prospered. In 1859, British imports were £179 million, and exports were £155 million. A decade later, British imports soared to £279 million, while exports hit £237 million. Historian Asa Briggs hailed this as an “age of improvement” and noted how Gladstone “took pains to emphasize the effect of taxation not only on enjoyment but on employment.” Economic historian Charles More added, “The improved living standards of manual workers were paralleled by improved living standards for the middle class and the very rich.”

Two Of The All-Time Greatest Successes In Cutting Taxes And Spending - Forbes

Educate yourself, swallow.

THEN post.

Jobs were flat, wages were flat, sure some billionaires got richer, some sectors had some good years but overall for the working and middle classes the Bush years were meh at best.

Meh?

They were bad.

The tech sector hemmoraged jobs like nobody's business.

We lost Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Arthur Anderson, Enron and many other firms.

What offset the Unemployment was a booming construction sector boosted up by free money..and 2 wars.

But that bubble burst as well..and majorly.

Exactly right.

And it didn't happen.

As I just proved to you with case studies of 4 American Presidents - it happened everytime it has been tried.

But you are such a pathetic ideologue you can't swallow the truth.

LOL

Read up on what Gladstone did in England over 100 years ago:

'Gladstone helped abolish more than 1,000 — about 95% — of Britain’s tariffs. Then in 1865, Gladstone brought the income tax down to an astonishing 1.66%. The British income tax had been 10% during the Napoleonic Wars and 6.6% during the Crimean War.

What was the secret of Gladstone’s extraordinary tax cuts? As the Austrian economist Joseph Schumpeter explained, in Gladstone’s view “the most important thing was to remove fiscal obstructions to private activity. It was necessary to keep public expenditure low…this means the reduction of the functions of the state to a minimum.”

The more Gladstone cut the cost of government, the more people prospered. In 1859, British imports were £179 million, and exports were £155 million. A decade later, British imports soared to £279 million, while exports hit £237 million. Historian Asa Briggs hailed this as an “age of improvement” and noted how Gladstone “took pains to emphasize the effect of taxation not only on enjoyment but on employment.” Economic historian Charles More added, “The improved living standards of manual workers were paralleled by improved living standards for the middle class and the very rich.”

Two Of The All-Time Greatest Successes In Cutting Taxes And Spending - Forbes

Educate yourself, swallow.

THEN post.

Stick with what you know SniperFag.

Swallowing cum.

I worked for the financial industry..and in the middle of it..at the NYSE for 13.5 years.

I also had my own business.

And I now work for another big financial firm.

Your moms basement doesn't give any more business acumen then your bathroom glory hole shennigans.

Fag.

Meh?

They were bad.

We lost Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Arthur Anderson, Enron and many other firms.

What offset the Unemployment was a booming construction sector boosted up by free money..and 2 wars.

Yes, overall it was a shitty decade for a lot of people, I had to go back to school because my job seemingly did not exist anymore, not for someone my age anyway, looking like it may happen again before I am allowed to rest.

Meh?

They were bad.

Yes, overall it was a shitty decade for a lot of people, I had to go back to school because my job seemingly did not exist anymore, not for someone my age anyway, looking like it may happen again before I am allowed to rest.

Tell me about it.

Took me a year to get my current job. I had to buy a car and take a pay cut of 15 grand.

Ouch.

Forum List

Back