John 3:16 means you have to be Christian to get into heaven

I have learned more from the Holy Spirit and Jesus personality than I ever have in Bible Study...
Me also,, He says that religion is a scam and you don't need it to communicate..

You are so right. it is so corrupted and look how many different denominations there are. That should be our first clue this is not of Jesus. Christians say they are the chosen ones but I always ask - "if they are which denomination will Jesus choose?" A house that is split cannot stand... One cannot be filled w/ the Holy Spirit if they are following Satan and that isd exactly what they are doing w/out knowing it they fell into Satan's trap. jesus says let him run our life so we won't get caught in the trraps. He is the driver now in my life i do not throw him in the backseat anymore and i don't care who thinks i am crazy i talk to him outloud as if he is next to me in person. he is in spirit...lol
I agree, somewhat. Denominations will not save you, only Jesus. However, it's totally up to the person and where they put their faith. I even met one lady long ago that told me....."I'm not a Christian, I'm a Catholic". The Bible is clear and specific, Jesus is where we are to put our total faith for salvation. If I go to a Baptist church and haven't given my heart to Jesus and trust Him, attending a Baptist church means nothing. That's true with all denominations.

you are forgetting one important thing if they are not from Jesus then they are from Satan and if you are serving Satan in any way then Jesus does not know you. All the churches today belong to the state -- Jesus is not a part of any of them, be careful..
I don't believe ALL churches belong to the state. I attend a nondenominational church that only believes in the Bible as the complete authoritative Word of God and that Jesus is the Head of the Church.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Is there any support in the Bible for the opposite position, that a man or woman can obtain salvation without belief in Christ?

Because this is a pretty common belief, even among Christians, and I think it is wrong.
Do you think God would want anyone who followed serial adulterer and liar Donald Trump?
if you are not following jesus then you are following satan period...
I agree with that. Bob Dylan said it well, "You've gotta serve somebody. It may be the devil, it may be the Lord, but you've gotta serve somebody".

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Is there any support in the Bible for the opposite position, that a man or woman can obtain salvation without belief in Christ?

Because this is a pretty common belief, even among Christians, and I think it is wrong.

HEARSAY-----"JOHN" is a pen name for an unknown guy who was high on mushrooms. The writing
could not even have been NOTARIZED

HEARSAY-----"JOHN" is a pen name for an unknown guy who was high on mushrooms. The writing
could not even have been NOTARIZED
Where did you get that information? What's your source?

Do you think God would want anyone who followed serial adulterer and liar Donald Trump?
if you are not following jesus then you are following satan period...
I agree with that. Bob Dylan said it well, "You've gotta serve somebody. It may be the devil, it may be the Lord, but you've gotta serve somebody".

That is what people do not understand, God does not send you to Hell if you do not believe in him at all. With your free will you were given you make the choice whom to serve. If you serve God then his afterlife consists of heaven - love no evil or sin... If you are running w/ Satan then he resides in Hell and there will be not one shred of love there God is gone...

I have learned more from the Holy Spirit and Jesus personality than I ever have in Bible Study...
Me also,, He says that religion is a scam and you don't need it to communicate..

You are so right. it is so corrupted and look how many different denominations there are. That should be our first clue this is not of Jesus. Christians say they are the chosen ones but I always ask - "if they are which denomination will Jesus choose?" A house that is split cannot stand... One cannot be filled w/ the Holy Spirit if they are following Satan and that isd exactly what they are doing w/out knowing it they fell into Satan's trap. jesus says let him run our life so we won't get caught in the trraps. He is the driver now in my life i do not throw him in the backseat anymore and i don't care who thinks i am crazy i talk to him outloud as if he is next to me in person. he is in spirit...lol
I agree, somewhat. Denominations will not save you, only Jesus. However, it's totally up to the person and where they put their faith. I even met one lady long ago that told me....."I'm not a Christian, I'm a Catholic". The Bible is clear and specific, Jesus is where we are to put our total faith for salvation. If I go to a Baptist church and haven't given my heart to Jesus and trust Him, attending a Baptist church means nothing. That's true with all denominations.

you are forgetting one important thing if they are not from Jesus then they are from Satan and if you are serving Satan in any way then Jesus does not know you. All the churches today belong to the state -- Jesus is not a part of any of them, be careful..
I don't believe ALL churches belong to the state. I attend a nondenominational church that only believes in the Bible as the complete authoritative Word of God and that Jesus is the Head of the Church.

if they are tax exempt then they belong to the state...

Eh I get lectured on how I'm not supposed to make certain jokes...

by whom may I ask because me and Jesus joke all the time. I am silly and of course he knows my sense of humor and jokes w/ me all the time. It helps me learn better in fact it was his joke when i say --- Jesus wouldn't be caught dead in organized religion blah blah... get it --- lol caught dead??? lol too funny... he made me write that lol so screw them keep laughing...
Jesus is the living dead...Zombie man, zombie..

Yikes, dude. I would watch some videos on people dying and going to hell

I disagree. The state doesn't pay them or tell them what they can say or prohibit their speech.

I disagree. The state doesn't pay them or tell them what they can say or prohibit their speech.

I understand your side but when push comes to shove you will see things differently...

Forum List

Back