Joe Wilson’s back. With proof, Obama did lie!

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare. President Soetoro signed it into law.

Only one thing, Joe Wilson was right Barry Hussein Soetoro was lying; illegal aliens will be covered by the Healthcare law that Democrats passed. (see articles here and here)

Congressman Wilson interviewed with Fox News (see 6:07min video)
Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

Who's Barry Hussein Soetoro ?

And why is Joe Wilson's breach of protocol and manners on the floor of congress (well a first in history) being applauded?

And why is Joe Wilson's breach of protocol and manners on the floor of congress (well a first in history) being applauded?

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?
Protocol is chastising the supreme court for a decision they made that one certain POTUS did not like.
:eusa_angel:

I wouldnt criticize him for it. You need to realize, the Presidential address is an address to Congress...not the poeple. The media have turned it into an "event"....but it is the President speaking to congress...and if the President is going to "lie" during the address, I can understand one of the reps calling him out on it.
Cheering, booing, and other remarks are normal for all addresses in all forms of government.
I did not hold that against Wilson just as I did not hold it against the President when he criticized the decision of the Supreme Court.
It is politics at its best if you ask me.

And I am curious....your thoughts on the fact that the POTUS openly lied to congress about the health care for undocumented immigrants?

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?
Protocol is chastising the supreme court for a decision they made that one certain POTUS did not like.

Chastising?

The Supreme Court broke precendent of a hundred years or so..and effectively legislated from the Bench.

I throughly expect the Supreme Court to be called on bad decisions.

I don't expect an elected official of this government to call another elected official a liar on the floor of congress.

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?

Chastising?

The Supreme Court broke precendent of a hundred years or so..and effectively legislated from the Bench.

I don't expect an elected official of this government to call another elected official a liar on the floor of congress.

The POTUS calling out the SCOTUS for what he percieves as a bad decision is fine with me...but if it OK for him to do it during an address to congress, why is it OK for a congressperson to do it ot the president?

Afterall, he is supposed to be "updating" comgress with his address....and if he is offering them false information, what is wrong with pointing it out?

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?

Chastising?

The POTUS calling out the SCOTUS for what he percieves as a bad decision is fine with me...but if it OK for him to do it during an address to congress, why is it OK for a congressperson to do it ot the president?

Afterall, he is supposed to be "updating" comgress with his address....and if he is offering them false information, what is wrong with pointing it out?

Well Conservatives in this country use to be against legislating from the bench. :lol:

Use to.

Do ya'll really want hospitals and care centers to "card" people who come in for care?

absolutely not.
Americans should never turn away anyone in need while on our soil. It is not who we are.
I just believe the President should have presented it EXACTLY as you just did. Not outright lie.

As far as anyone can tell, Barry Hussein Soetoro is the President's legal name. He was registered in school in Indonesia under that name and there are no records of his name ever being changed back to barack obama.
Not a problem to me though. He can call himself what ever he wants.
Since when is calling a spade a spade a more serious breach of protocol than an outright lie to Congress and the citizens, in an address by the President of the United States?
Perjury is fine, if you're a Democrat, I guess, and pointing out perjury is a breach of protocol if you're a Republican?

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare. President Soetoro signed it into law.

Only one thing, Joe Wilson was right Barry Hussein Soetoro was lying; illegal aliens will be covered by the Healthcare law that Democrats passed. (see articles here and here)

You're the one that's lying. Obama said insurance won't cover illegal immigrants and it won't.

But it should. Everyone that works in America should be required to have health insurance IF legal citizens must have it.

Do ya'll really want hospitals and care centers to "card" people who come in for care?

absolutely not.
Americans should never turn away anyone in need while on our soil. It is not who we are.
I just believe the President should have presented it EXACTLY as you just did. Not outright lie.

Joe Wilson said called Barack Obama a "liar" when he said that funding from the Health Care package would not be used to provide abortions.

Obama wasn't lying about that. And it wasn't Joe's place to yell out liar even if he was lying. Bush lied about the Aluminium Tubing..in his SOTU. We know he was lying because the CIA told him NOT to say that.

Wilson should have been punted for that one..or at least severely disciplined.

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?

Chastising?

But it's fine for the boy king to lie to Congress, right?

absolutely not.

And I'd hardly call it a lie. If ACA funds are used to build hospitals, hospitals can't turn people away. That hardly equates to him lying about ACA not being used for illegals.

As far as anyone can tell, Barry Hussein Soetoro is the President's legal name. He was registered in school in Indonesia under that name and there are no records of his name ever being changed back to barack obama.
Not a problem to me though. He can call himself what ever he wants.
Since when is calling a spade a spade a more serious breach of protocol than an outright lie to Congress and the citizens, in an address by the President of the United States?
Perjury is fine, if you're a Democrat, I guess, and pointing out perjury is a breach of protocol if you're a Republican?

Even if you are correct, Indonesian law takes precedence over American law?

Since when?

You're the one that's lying. Obama said insurance won't cover illegal immigrants and it won't.

But it should. Everyone that works in America should be required to have health insurance IF legal citizens must have it.

everyone does.
If You have a medical emergency, there is not an ER that will turn you away for any reason whatsoever. And if one does? It should be boycotted by all.

The whole debate was spun....a necessary debate....and one that was for the good.....but both sides spun it so much none of us know which way is up

Wasn't the jug-eared messiah a visitor in Joe's house?

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?

Chastising?

But it's fine for the boy king to lie to Congress, right?

Bush lied to congress. In his SOTU.

You have any problem with that?

Think it would have been AOK if Kerry jumped up and shouted "You Lie!"?

Joe Wilson (U.S. politician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On September 9, 2009, Wilson shouted at President Barack Obama while Obama addressed a joint session of Congress to outline his proposal for reforming health care.[29] During his address, Obama said: "There are also those who claim that our reform effort will insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false – the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally."[30] In a breach of decorum,[31] Wilson pointed at Obama and shouted, "You lie!".[

Forum List

Back