Joe Wilson’s back. With proof, Obama did lie!

Who's Barry Hussein Soetoro ?

And why is Joe Wilson's breach of protocol and manners on the floor of congress (well a first in history) being applauded?

As far as anyone can tell, Barry Hussein Soetoro is the President's legal name. He was registered in school in Indonesia under that name and there are no records of his name ever being changed back to barack obama.
Not a problem to me though. He can call himself what ever he wants.
Since when is calling a spade a spade a more serious breach of protocol than an outright lie to Congress and the citizens, in an address by the President of the United States?
Perjury is fine, if you're a Democrat, I guess, and pointing out perjury is a breach of protocol if you're a Republican?

My parents registered me in Kindergarten with my stepdad's last name. They did that from K-12, and the man didn't adopt me until 5th grade.

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?
Protocol is chastising the supreme court for a decision they made that one certain POTUS did not like.
:eusa_angel:

Chastising?

The Supreme Court broke precendent of a hundred years or so..and effectively legislated from the Bench.

I throughly expect the Supreme Court to be called on bad decisions.

I don't expect an elected official of this government to call another elected official a liar on the floor of congress.
If the shoe fits, obamaturd is a LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

Watch out..next shoe might come at you! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttwpFIulpMM]Video: Reporter Throws Shoes At Bush - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2: Good reflexes!

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare

From your link.

Now tell us where anyone has insured Illegals?

If you do not treat everyone in a society for illnesses you get more people exposed to disease.

You cant just pretend these people can not transmit disease becasue you dont like them.

Your question is a Non Sequitur. The argument is that the president claimed that illegal aliens would not benefit from the passing of the health care law. ( I have the links and video to support this) Congressman Wilson called that president on that claim and called him a Lie.

The links that I've provided show in fact that 28.8 million dollars from Obamacare was granted to provide health care for illegals. Plain and simple. Please take sometime to investigate before making false counter claims.

The fact of the matter is if you enforce the borders as mandated by the U.S. Constitution and if you enforce current laws to deport Mexican Nationals or anyone else who is illegal in this country breaking our laws and by extension our moral and social structure then tax payers wouldn't be required to pay the extra expenses to fund an economic unsustainable economy.

Your type of thinking is what has lend to the fiscal crisis that we now face. We simply can't pay for it all!

Michele Bachmann lies as easily as she draws breath, as do a fair number of politicians. As did Bush, on a routine and regular basis.

Why are you trying to hold this POTUS to a different standard.

Chastising?

The Supreme Court broke precendent of a hundred years or so..and effectively legislated from the Bench.

I throughly expect the Supreme Court to be called on bad decisions.

I don't expect an elected official of this government to call another elected official a liar on the floor of congress.
If the shoe fits, obamaturd is a LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

Watch out..next shoe might come at you! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttwpFIulpMM]Video: Reporter Throws Shoes At Bush - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2: Good reflexes!

Hate Bush all you want....but dam............HE GOT MOVES!

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare. President Soetoro signed it into law.

Only one thing, Joe Wilson was right Barry Hussein Soetoro was lying; illegal aliens will be covered by the Healthcare law that Democrats passed. (see articles here and here)

Congressman Wilson interviewed with Fox News (see 6:07min video)
Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview
You're the one that's lying. Obama said insurance won't cover illegal immigrants and it won't.

But it should. Everyone that works in America should be required to have health insurance IF legal citizens must have it.
Wrong on all counts. Card illegal aliens in er then call ice and deport them.

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare

From your link.

Now tell us where anyone has insured Illegals?

If you do not treat everyone in a society for illnesses you get more people exposed to disease.

You cant just pretend these people can not transmit disease becasue you dont like them.

Your question is a Non Sequitur. The argument is that the president claimed that illegal aliens would not benefit from the passing of the health care law. ( I have the links and video to support this) Congressman Wilson called that president on that claim and called him a Lie.

The links that I've provided show in fact that 28.8 million dollars from Obamacare was granted to provide health care for illegals. Plain and simple. Please take sometime to investigate before making false counter claims.

The fact of the matter is if you enforce the borders as mandated by the U.S. Constitution and if you enforce current laws to deport Mexican Nationals or anyone else who is illegal in this country breaking our laws and by extension our moral and social structure then tax payers wouldn't be required to pay the extra expenses to fund an economic unsustainable economy.

Your type of thinking is what has lend to the fiscal crisis that we now face. We simply can't pay for it all!

Where is the quote of Obama saying no illegals would be treated in our medical system?

Joe Wilson called him a liar for saying they were not going to get insurance like the plan supposed.

Michele Bachmann lies as easily as she draws breath, as do a fair number of politicians. As did Bush, on a routine and regular basis.

Becuase many I know voted for him based on the fact that he claimed to be diffferent...and not be washington as usual.

Why do you compare Obama to Bush...and on equal ground? You are comparing what was supposed to be the best President in modern oistory to what many say was the worst President in history.

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare. President Soetoro signed it into law.

Only one thing, Joe Wilson was right Barry Hussein Soetoro was lying; illegal aliens will be covered by the Healthcare law that Democrats passed. (see articles here and here)

Congressman Wilson interviewed with Fox News (see 6:07min video)
Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview
You're the one that's lying. Obama said insurance won't cover illegal immigrants and it won't.

But it should. Everyone that works in America should be required to have health insurance IF legal citizens must have it.

So lets say there is a car accident and a child is injured and its parents are not there or dead in the accident.

Under your plan people would have to allow the child to die for lack of ID.

The next day you realise the dead child was an American.

That is what your policy ideas would produce.

Becuase many I know voted for him based on the fact that he claimed to be diffferent...and not be washington as usual.

Why do you compare Obama to Bush...and on equal ground? You are comparing what was supposed to be the best President in modern oistory to what many say was the worst President in history.

Because he was his predecessor.

So lets say there is a car accident and a child is injured and its parents are not there or dead in the accident.

Under your plan people would have to allow the child to die for lack of ID.

The next day you realise the dead child was an American.

That is what your policy ideas would produce.

wrong...

what he is saying is to card them when they USE the ER....not before they are allowed to be treated.

Do ya'll really want hospitals and care centers to "card" people who come in for care?

absolutely not.
Americans should never turn away anyone in need while on our soil. It is not who we are.
I just believe the President should have presented it EXACTLY as you just did. Not outright lie.

Joe Wilson said called Barack Obama a "liar" when he said that funding from the Health Care package would not be used to provide abortions.

Obama wasn't lying about that. And it wasn't Joe's place to yell out liar even if he was lying. Bush lied about the Aluminium Tubing..in his SOTU. We know he was lying because the CIA told him NOT to say that.

Wilson should have been punted for that one..or at least severely disciplined.

Now you are the one lying. He said "you lie" when Obama was saying the health care wouldn't apply to illegals. Obama brought up abortion after that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foOioaQf-c8]Obama Heckled by Rep. Joe Wilson, Who Says "You Lie!" as Obama Addresses Congress - YouTube[/ame]

Do ya'll really want hospitals and care centers to "card" people who come in for care?
Yes!!! Illegal aliens don't deserve free care, period!!!

OK one con is here raising his hand to allow children to bleed to death on the street, any other hands being raised?
If illegal aliens wouldn't here breaking the law in the first place they wouldn't be in that position. Kick them out. Thanks for calling me a con, better than being a libtard.

Forum List

Back