Joe The World's Dumbest Politician Biden Says He’d Defy Subpoena to Testify in Trump’s Senate Trial

Do you realize how stupid that remark is? What you're saying is that Joe had the prosecutor fired because he was not doing enough to investigate a corrupt business his son worked for, and you expect anything but a dumb Democrat to believe that?

It doesn't even make any sense. Especially when Shokin did an interview explaining that he was indeed investigating Burisma, and in particular, Hunter and a money laundering scheme. That's when Joe flew down there and had him fired.

Shokin's claim is certainly more believable than the tales from the Democrat party and MSM.

Your timing is fucked. And you are too dishonest to admit it.

Timing of what? It has nothing to do with timing. It has to do with the likely possibility that Joe had Shokin fired to help protect his son. If that can be proven, it makes what Trump did a nothing burger. That's the reason for the knee-jerk reaction by the commies when they learned that Trump was curious about Joe and Hunter.

Likely possibility? No. Impossibility. That did not happen. You need to check the timeline of events. Biden firing Sholkin was unrelated to any Burisma
investigation. No Burisma investigation was paused, stopped or interfered with by the firing of Sholkin. This is already a known fact.

You are lying. Over and over again.

But the main character--Shokin, stated it was the exact opposite. And who would know better than him?

He's known to be corrupt.

So are the Democrats. So what we have here are the corrupt Democrats and a corrupt former prosecutor. Let's see.......who should I believe? :1041:

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg
Joe is showing us he's dumb but he's not stupid. They would fry him like a 3 dollar steak and he knows it.

THAT WAS EVERYBODY, NOT ONLY JOE
JEEZ.
They were protesting he didn't prosecute ENOUGH
And where is joe and where are our zero college old white fart posters?
No, it was only Joe. Everyone was concerned about corruption in Ukraine, but when Joe Biden went to Ukraine, he didn't demand any anti corruption reforms, just the firing of the man who was investigating his son's company, Burisma.

Straight up lie.

Joe is showing us he's dumb but he's not stupid. They would fry him like a 3 dollar steak and he knows it.

JEEZ.
No, it was only Joe. Everyone was concerned about corruption in Ukraine, but when Joe Biden went to Ukraine, he didn't demand any anti corruption reforms, just the firing of the man who was investigating his son's company, Burisma.

Straight up lie.
lol Another deep thinker.

JEEZ.

Straight up lie.

You know it's a lie. But you've no integrity. That's a Hallmark of a moron Trump supporter.

JEEZ.

Straight up lie.

You know it's a lie. But you've no integrity. That's a Hallmark of a moron Trump supporter.
lol I can just see the drool running down your chin, deep thinker.

JEEZ.

Straight up lie.

lol I can just see the drool running down your chin, deep thinker.

OK. Enjoy the image.

& now for some truth.

'Impeachment is about Trump’s conduct, not mine': Biden expands on subpoena remarks

Nicholas Wu
USA TODAY
Former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden looked to clarify his remarks about complying with congressionally issued subpoenas in a series of tweets on Saturday morning.

Biden said he cooperated with all "legitimate congressional oversight requests" in his 40 years in pubic life but argued there was no "legal basis for Republican subpoenas for my testimony in the impeachment trial."

"The subpoenas should go to witnesses with testimony to offer to Trump’s shaking down the Ukraine government — they should go to the White House,"
Biden added.
Impeachment: Joe Biden comments on compliance with Senate subpoenas

And Joe Biden says he’ll not cooperate with the Senate investigation and ignore any subpoenas.

But that hypocrisy is OK in Leftardia because shut up.

Chris Cuomo Presses Democratic Rep On Biden Refusal To Testify: ‘Exactly What You Just Impeached The President For’

I agree with Biden, there is not reason to call him to tesify, he is not a direct witness of anything, but this is tramps impeachment trial so since tramp is not puting up any defense what is he hiding.

Also B. Clinton was not removed from office, but he still did have a affair and lied under oath. Tramp will not be exonerated for all and any wrong doing he has committed.

& now for some truth.

'Impeachment is about Trump’s conduct, not mine': Biden expands on subpoena remarks

Nicholas Wu
USA TODAY
Former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden looked to clarify his remarks about complying with congressionally issued subpoenas in a series of tweets on Saturday morning.

Biden said he cooperated with all "legitimate congressional oversight requests" in his 40 years in pubic life but argued there was no "legal basis for Republican subpoenas for my testimony in the impeachment trial."

"The subpoenas should go to witnesses with testimony to offer to Trump’s shaking down the Ukraine government — they should go to the White House,"
Biden added.
Impeachment: Joe Biden comments on compliance with Senate subpoenas
Nothing like him not actually telling the truth.
44 and his group used executive privilege how many times? So no they did not cooperate.
Considering that it started with corruption and the shake down of Ukraine by Biden it could be argued that him and his son would make very good witnesses.

And Joe Biden says he’ll not cooperate with the Senate investigation and ignore any subpoenas.

Chris Cuomo Presses Democratic Rep On Biden Refusal To Testify: ‘Exactly What You Just Impeached The President For’

I agree with Biden, there is not reason to call him to tesify, he is not a direct witness of anything, but this is tramps impeachment trial so since tramp is not puting up any defense what is he hiding.

Also B. Clinton was not removed from office, but he still did have a affair and lied under oath. Tramp will not be exonerated for all and any wrong doing he has committed.

He didn't commit any wrong doings. He won an election fair and square. That's why the commies impeached him.

Donald Trump did not withhold aid from Ukraine. They go it.
Biden did withhold aid from Ukraine, and gave them only hours to carry out his will.

Donald Trump did not release the documents to Congress using executive privilege, and it's part of the impeachment.
DumBama did not release documents to Congress using executive privilege, and the Republicans took it to court--not impeach him.

Returning to the campaign trail after Christmas, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Friday stood by his comments that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at President Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate.

In a meeting with the editorial board of The Des Moines Register, whose endorsement in the Iowa caucuses is coveted by presidential hopefuls, Mr. Biden argued that complying with a subpoena and testifying would essentially allow Mr. Trump to succeed in shifting attention onto Mr. Biden and away from the president’s own actions.

“The reason I wouldn’t is because it’s all designed to deal with Trump doing what he’s done his whole life: trying to take the focus off him,” Mr. Biden said. “The issue is not what I did.”

“This is all about a diversion,” Mr. Biden added. “And we play his game all the time. He’s done it his whole career.”

Mr. Biden met with The Register at the beginning of a two-day visit to Iowa. He boarded his “No Malarkey” campaign bus later Friday and headed to Williamsburg for an event there, to be followed by additional stops on Saturday.

Mr. Biden had previously said that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at the impeachment trial. Asked Friday about that stance, he said, “The grounds for them to call me would be overwhelmingly specious. But, so, I don’t anticipate that happening anyway.”

Mr. Biden raised the scenario of voluntarily appearing at the Senate trial and explained why he did not view that as a good idea.

“What are you going to cover?” he asked, referring to the news media. “You’re going to cover, for three weeks, anything I said. And he’s going to get away.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

A new Popular Mechanics SPECIAL EDITION on Grandpe Joe and his worth MILLIONS son Hunter has just been released....

db5os8q567741.jpg

Sounds like we can charge him with “Obstruction of Congress”.

Actually, Biden is part of this, and Trump's team would be calling on Biden for laying the foundation for Trump's defense. You know...Biden
is the reason the lefties have their panties in a twist on just why Trump even mentioned Biden in the phone call.

So please, Penny, take off your partisan glasses

He didn't commit any wrong doings. He won an election fair and square. That's why the commies impeached him.

Biden did withhold aid from Ukraine, and gave them only hours to carry out his will.

Donald Trump did not release the documents to Congress using executive privilege, and it's part of the impeachment.
DumBama did not release documents to Congress using executive privilege, and the Republicans took it to court--not impeach him.

Why are you bring up Obama, Obama never asked a foreign country for help in politics, so far trump has asked 3 countries, Russia, Ukraine and China.

He violated the Impoundment Control Act.

So are you under the assumption since Tramp will probably not be released from the Potus, apparently you didn't read any of the witnesses reports. He is guilty of the charges.

He obstructed congress with the Mueller report and again in the Ukraine affair.

Bill Clinton got impeached for having an affair, what is worst, colluding with 3 foreign company for help in an election in much worst.

Why are you bring up Obama, Obama never asked a foreign country for help in politics, so far trump has asked 3 countries, Russia, Ukraine and China.

So are you under the assumption since Tramp will probably not be released from the Potus, he is still guilty?

Obama directly interfered in the election of another nation and spied on at least one ally.

Returning to the campaign trail after Christmas, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Friday stood by his comments that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at President Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate.

In a meeting with the editorial board of The Des Moines Register, whose endorsement in the Iowa caucuses is coveted by presidential hopefuls, Mr. Biden argued that complying with a subpoena and testifying would essentially allow Mr. Trump to succeed in shifting attention onto Mr. Biden and away from the president’s own actions.

“The reason I wouldn’t is because it’s all designed to deal with Trump doing what he’s done his whole life: trying to take the focus off him,” Mr. Biden said. “The issue is not what I did.”

“This is all about a diversion,” Mr. Biden added. “And we play his game all the time. He’s done it his whole career.”

Mr. Biden met with The Register at the beginning of a two-day visit to Iowa. He boarded his “No Malarkey” campaign bus later Friday and headed to Williamsburg for an event there, to be followed by additional stops on Saturday.

Mr. Biden had previously said that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at the impeachment trial. Asked Friday about that stance, he said, “The grounds for them to call me would be overwhelmingly specious. But, so, I don’t anticipate that happening anyway.”

Mr. Biden raised the scenario of voluntarily appearing at the Senate trial and explained why he did not view that as a good idea.

“What are you going to cover?” he asked, referring to the news media. “You’re going to cover, for three weeks, anything I said. And he’s going to get away.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

A new Popular Mechanics SPECIAL EDITION on Grandpe Joe and his worth MILLIONS son Hunter has just been released....

db5os8q567741.jpg
First, I don't think Joe qualifies as the world's dumbest politician. That's a three way toss up between the "legitimate rape" guy, dOnald tRump, and that guy who thought Guam might tip over.
Second, I thought you guys were ok with ignoring subpoenas?

So are you under the assumption since Tramp will probably not be released from the Potus, he is still guilty?

Stick to the articles of impeachment. They are making the case he used a quid pro quo like Joe did, but Trump didn't. They are making the case he's using executive privilege, and calling it obstruction.

The knee-jerk impeachment is because he wanted to see what Joe was up to as VP. That's why this is the weakest case for impeachment in history. The head commies knew what Joe and Hunter were up to, and they jumped out of their seat when Trump asked Zelensky to look into it.

Forum List

Back