joe sloe biden Regime Refuses to freeze 6 billion dollar gift to Iran

The money is still under he US control . Meaning that the US will approve or disapprove on what the money is used for.

A deal was made exactly for the US to control the money. With the recent attack and Iran's involvement this could me a opportunity to gain release of the Americans and others being held hostage by Hamas

Iran does not control the money.

I bet Joe's idea to help solve this crisis is to allow a couple of million Palestinians to come to the US and put them on welfare.

Anybody want to take that bet?

Well as usual boot licker, you don't have a clue.
As usual racist punk, it’s YOU who doesn’t have a clue. Upon committing crimes against the US (including killing Americans, which you don’t care about) that money was forfeited to be used to pay settlements with the families of the victims. Meaning it’s NOT Iran’s money anymore and Joey is now a terrorist sponsor.

Joe Sloe Biden talks out of both sides of his mouth ....probably due to listening to one advisor (controller) speaking in one ear and another one of his controllers speaking in the other ear.

Aka he claims the muslim terrorists are the essence of evil....and yet he gives Iran 6 billion dollars knowing full well they are a state sponsor of terrorism and gave the green light to hamas to attack Israel.

They'll need it to wage war against you

The joooos let this happen .....now they have an excuse to slaughter the "palis " those that survive will not stay in the middle east ....they'll be sent to Europe...pleas3 don't be racist when their are more rape gangs running around...

And they'll probably get us to start a war in Iran

Horray
hbbhhggfvbhjj.jpeg

hahahahhahaj.jpeg

As usual racist punk, it’s YOU who doesn’t have a clue. Upon committing crimes against the US (including killing Americans, which you don’t care about) that money was forfeited to be used to pay settlements with the families of the victims. Meaning it’s NOT Iran’s money anymore and Joey is now a terrorist sponsor.
Post a link for that, shitbird.

Joe Sloe Biden talks out of both sides of his mouth ....probably due to listening to one advisor (controller) speaking in one ear and another one of his controllers speaking in the other ear.

Aka he claims the muslim terrorists are the essence of evil....and yet he gives Iran 6 billion dollars knowing full well they are a state sponsor of terrorism and gave the green light to hamas to attack Israel.

All around it would be best if I not type my full opinion of Joe Biden.

The word is "Fungibility"
Fungibility is the ability of a good or asset to be readily interchanged for another of like kind.

Biden's people say that rules of use are under the deal, the $6 billion in funding is to be held in a Qatari bank account monitored by the U.S. to ensure that the money can only be used for humanitarian purposes.

Critics of the prisoner swap have argued that money is fungible, so Iran could indirectly use the funds to finance terrorism by freeing up other financial resources despite the restrictions, as well as creating an incentive for future hostage-taking.

In simpler terms... The $6 billion WILL be used for humanitarian purposes... which Iran can define as feeding Iranians, their armies, the companies that build their weapons. "Fungibility" at work!

Why? You’ll just come up with yet another defense of your Plantation boss Joey Xiden
I deal in facts boot licker, not right wing propaganda like you do. Now if what he says is true I am good with it.

If Biden broke the law hold him accountable, see your boot licking ass won't say the same about your Orange God.

I deal in facts boot licker, not right wing propaganda like you do. Now if what he says is true I am good with it.

If Biden broke the law hold him accountable, see your boot licking ass won't say the same about your Orange God.
Hahah you aren’t dealing in facts! You don’t know the facts! Haha you didn’t even realize there were massive judgments against Iran from their American victims

You deal in demaklan propaganda, cause you only do what you are told

Hahah you aren’t dealing in facts! You don’t know the facts! Haha you didn’t even realize there were massive judgments against Iran from their American victims

You deal in demaklan propaganda, cause you only do what you are told
I understand that boot licker, but WE promised to give them THEIR money 💰 back. So post the truth, don't talk about it, be about it.

I understand that boot licker, but WE promised to give them THEIR money 💰 back. So post the truth, don't talk about it, be about it.
Haha why did xiden make that promise??? That’s the issue you idiot

Why didn’t he give it to the victims to satisfy the judgement?

Forum List

Back