joe sloe biden Regime Refuses to freeze 6 billion dollar gift to Iran

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Joe Sloe Biden talks out of both sides of his mouth ....probably due to listening to one advisor (controller) speaking in one ear and another one of his controllers speaking in the other ear.

Aka he claims the muslim terrorists are the essence of evil....and yet he gives Iran 6 billion dollars knowing full well they are a state sponsor of terrorism and gave the green light to hamas to attack Israel.

Yet Biden claims he stands with Israel. The only key to solving the Palestinian/ Israeli conflict is to get tough with Iran and he has failed up enforce sanctions. They have grown more powerful in the absence of real US leadership

You can't support Israel and Iran at the same time. C'mon dear leader Biden make up your mind. Or at least read your latest taking points from Valerie Jarret and let us know what to think.

Under the deal, the money, frozen revenues from past Iranian oil sales, will be sent to Qatar’s central bank, from where it can be disbursed for the purchase of humanitarian goods for Iran.

So how is money you owe someone considered a GIFT?

“Iran gets access to its own money for purposes that should have been exempt from sanctions regardless, because US law provides for exemptions for food and medicine.

Any idea how much 10% of 6 Billion is?

Come to your senses people.

biden good mood.jpg

Most of its already been released to Iran. Besides this is what Obama wants
What evidence do you have that it has been released?

Last edited:
Joe Sloe Biden talks out of both sides of his mouth ....probably due to listening to one advisor (controller) speaking in one ear and another one of his controllers speaking in the other ear.

Aka he claims the muslim terrorists are the essence of evil....and yet he gives Iran 6 billion dollars knowing full well they are a state sponsor of terrorism and gave the green light to hamas to attack Israel.

I want you to look up the word "gift" and define it for us in essay form. No less than two pages single spaced.

No one is giving Iran anything.

Obama's orders Joe is just an unwitting pawn in The Regime.

Under the deal, the money, frozen revenues from past Iranian oil sales, will be sent to Qatar’s central bank, from where it can be disbursed for the purchase of humanitarian goods for Iran.

So how is money you owe someone considered a GIFT?

“Iran gets access to its own money for purposes that should have been exempt from sanctions regardless, because US law provides for exemptions for food and medicine.
You dembots got all the excuses in the world for your dear leader funding terrorist

Obama's orders Joe is just an unwitting pawn in The Regime.
Definitely.....I think too much credit is given to obama regarding who really controls joe sloe biden.

Obama is not very smart...though many were fooled into believing he has a high i.q.

In reality he only has a i.q. of 106

I think obama is just a coduit used to control joe sloe biden....the big question is who controls both obama and joe sloe biden.

The biden residence in D.C. is a meeting place for the shadow government and the controllers of obam and joe sloe biden.

There was an article posted earlier today from late June that said $2.4B had just been released. I cannot locate it
Yeah, ive been hearing conflicting stories about that money. If Kirby was lying, that was a bold move. I dont know what he is thinking. I find him very unimpressive, which is odd. You would think an Admiral would be more effective when he speaks. It seems like he just says whatever he is supposed to say, like a puppet.

Forum List

Back