Joe Rogan's 1970 Barracuda "Sick Fish"

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
This is a somewhat famous car now with an interesting past. It was originally done by Chip Foose on an episode on his tv show. This was in the early 2,000's. I want to say that it was valued at around $300,000 back then.

Joe recently had it completely redone by RoadsterShop. Its still the same body and color, but literally everything else is new, all the way down to the chassis.

Old muscle cars are awesome, but they are gutless by todays standards and they drive like shit. They dont have good brakes either. If i were as rich as Joe Rogan, i would get an old muscle car and have everything on the inside be brand new, just like he did with this Barracuda.

Check out the interior, and the way it sounds.

This is a somewhat famous car now with an interesting past. It was originally done by Chip Foose on an episode on his tv show. This was in the early 2,000's. I want to say that it was valued at around $300,000 back then.

Joe recently had it completely redone by RoadsterShop. Its still the same body and color, but literally everything else is new, all the way down to the chassis.

Old muscle cars are awesome, but they are gutless by todays standards and they drive like shit. They dont have good brakes either. If i were as rich as Joe Rogan, i would get an old muscle car and have everything on the inside be brand new, just like he did with this Barracuda.

Have you ever driving an old Muscle Car stick without power steering or power brakes.

If you're in bumper to bumper traffic you're leg gets sour from always pressing on the clutch.

Resto mods are the shit
Modern much more reliable
Get em while ya can

ahhajzjjajqjjsmzmzm.jpeg

Joe Rogan has a $300 million dollar contract, so he could certainly afford any car he wants, I remember the 70 Cuda from my HS years, and I wonder if Rogan always wanted one when he was in H.S., maybe he had one. Such a beautiful muscle car. I wonder how this one would do against a factory Hellcat.

WYEIO?
Hehe. That thing is so badass. I agree about the way new cars are but damn. A fixed up classic like that is hard to beat!

Bad, yes. Ass, yes. Badass? No. Just bad and ass.
Youre gonna have to do better than that. How is it bad? Its fast, it sounds awesome, it has amazing brakes and suspension, the interior looks like a brand new car from the factory. Whats bad about it?

Youre gonna have to do better than that. How is it bad? Its fast, it sounds awesome, it has amazing brakes and suspension, the interior looks like a brand new car from the factory. Whats bad about it?
It's a hacked up travesty. Would have been better (and probably cheaper) to build a tube chassis and hang AMD panels on it. Or use a new Challenger and restyle that.

Forum List

Back