Joe Rogan is Right, Wall Street Journal: Pfizer/Moderna COVID Shots Cause Myocarditis

Sure retard.
FOX didn't report it so, it's absurd.

May 22 2021
An anti-mask man in Chicago went on a racist tirade in May after being denied service at a hot dog stand.
Sergio Correa, who captured the man’s tirade on video, stated online that the incident took place at the popular hot dog stand Johnnie’s Beef in Elmwood Park.

“I could not believe the way this man was acting,” Correa wrote. “All because he refused to put his mask on and place his order.”

The man in question can be seen refusing to leave the business while demanding to be served.

After being refused service repeatedly, the man resorts to racist attacks on the businesses’ staff.

“You are all p*ssies,” the man shouts. “P*ssy Mexican mother f*ckers that work here. F*ck you!”

January 2 2022
A 'Karen' in California's Palm Springs has gone viral in late December 2021, after a store employee uploaded a TikTok of her extreme efforts to enter a pet store. Footage uploaded by Aidan Bearpaw shows the woman calling 911 after she was denied entry, only to be left red-faced after the dispatcher sided with Aidan in the debate.

"Karens" have become quite a thing at stores across the US. In February, one woman was caught on CCTV at a Colorado supermarket slapping a store worker after being asked to mask up. Then in March, one woman was tackled at a Bath and Body Works store in Arizona after creating a ruckus and even calling another shopper the n-word. In July, Abigail Elphick was dubbed 'Victoria's Secret Karen' over her viral meltdown at a store in New Jersey.

January 31 2022
Video posted to social media shows a protester from this weekend's anti-COVID mandate rally in Canada berating hotel staff after he was refused service for not wearing a mask.

"We've come here to help get rid of people, like you, from your tyrannical s--t," an unmasked man is heard telling an employee behind the front desk of the hotel lobby. "You're a bully and you're so pathetic in life."

"It's disgusting," the man says to the hotel employee. "So now you're going to put us outside in -30 [degrees Celsius]."

Before leaving, he adds, "You will answer to God. Yes, you will and he will send you straight to f--king hell."

Yeah, Trumptards look "excellent".
You’re confused. I’m not a con and don’t support Dumb Don, but I can recognize a moron when I see one.

Maybe you can tell me. When did the left become big supporters of authoritarian government?

You’re confused. I’m not a con and don’t support Dumb Don, but I can recognize a moron when I see one.

Maybe you can tell me. When did the left become big supporters of authoritarian government?
You're confused.

I mentioned Trump because he feels privileged, like the morons who demanded service without a mask.

The ones you denied existed. (There are plenty more).

" When did the left become big supporters of authoritarian government"?
We haven't.
We got rid of one in November 2020.

You're confused.

I mentioned Trump because he feels privileged, like the morons who demanded service without a mask.

We haven't.
Lol. Joe is no different than Don on most things. Wingers of the duopoly can’t see this, though it’s obvious.

You made idiotic statements about those who refuse the vax. Like a typical leftist, you assume all unvaxxed are Trumpers. Dumb in the extreme.

You think getting the vax means you care about people. How dumb is that? The vax doesn’t prevent infection or transmission. Yet you call me a moron. LMFAO!

Last edited:
I'm not scared.
All you morons care about is yourselves.
Like Trump, of course.
Anti-vaxxers/anti-mask morons, still insist to have access to stores, bars restaurants, airplanes, offices, hospitals, doctors, schools, and colleges.

Then whine about it.
Mote useless garbage from you. Yoyr side has brought nothing but misery to this country. Economic devastation. Mandates from hell and then try to force an experimental vaccine that couldnt teach a dog to sit.

Cheap known drugs and None of this happen. You are Locusts.

You're confused.

We haven't.
You mentioned him because he lives rent free in your head.

Lol. Joe is no different than Don on most things. Wingers of the duopoly can’t see this, though it’s obvious.
Sure he is.
You made idiotic statements about those who refuse the vax.
No, I made comments about them being privileged like Trump thinks he is.
Like a typical leftist, you assume all unvaxxed are Trumpers. Dumb in the extreme.
Like a typical RWNJ you make shit up, I never stated that.

You think getting the vax means you care about people. How dumb is that.
Dumb is not getting vaxxed or at least wearing a mask, to lower the risk to other people from idiots like you.
The vax doesn’t prevent infection or transmission.
No shit.
Why do RWNJ's keep repeating that?
Yet you call me a moron. LMFAO!
YES, I did.
You don't know how vaccines work, then claim they don't.

Does the flu vaccine prevent people from getting the flu?

You mentioned him because he lives rent free in your head.
February 16 2022
Being fired by your accounting firm is never a good thing. When the accounting firm not only walks away from you but does so loudly with an express warning to users of your financial information that they can no longer rely on its accuracy, that’s even worse. When access to loans is the lifeblood of your business, it’s worse yet. And when all of this happens in the midst of civil and criminal investigations into your financial dealings, you could be in big trouble.

This is where Donald Trump and the Trump Organization find themselves in the wake of the revelation that their longtime accounting firm, Mazars USA, cut ties with them and disavowed a decade’s worth of their financial statements.

Another day.
Another fuck up by Trump.
Another day of Trumptard whining.

Sure he is.

Dumb is not getting vaxxed or at least wearing a mask, to lower the risk to other people from idiots like you.

No shit.

YES, I did.

Again dumb.

Getting the vax lowers nothing.

So you DO think the vax prevents transmission and infection. Lol. Really?

You are terribly uninformed.

February 16 2022
Being fired by your accounting firm is never a good thing. When the accounting firm not only walks away from you but does so loudly with an express warning to users of your financial information that they can no longer rely on its accuracy, that’s even worse. When access to loans is the lifeblood of your business, it’s worse yet. And when all of this happens in the midst of civil and criminal investigations into your financial dealings, you could be in big trouble.

This is where Donald Trump and the Trump Organization find themselves in the wake of the revelation that their longtime accounting firm, Mazars USA, cut ties with them and disavowed a decade’s worth of their financial statements.

Another day.
Another fuck up by Trump.
Another day of Trumptard whining.
TDS on steroids

Again dumb.

Getting the vax lowers nothing.
Thank you, doctor.
So you DO think the vax prevents transmission and infection. Lol. Really?
No, you moron.
It lowers the risk.
Does a seat belt prevent you from crashing your car?
Does a seat belt prevent you from dying in a vehicle crash?

You are terribly uninformed.
You would make an excellent Trumptard...............................gullible and stupid.

Thank you, doctor.

No, you moron.
It lowers the risk.

You would make an excellent Trumptard...............................gullible and stupid.
Again it lowers nothing. Stop believing lies from the lying establishment.

If someone lies to you a dozen times, do you believe them the 13th time?

Like the people who were saying only selfish people wear masks and treat it with ventilators?

Depends on your age and other vulnerability factors.
For example, those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die from covid, so should have volunteered.

Sure he is.

No shit.

YES, I did.

The problem is you are ignorant of the fact the mRNA injection are NOT vaccines and can not work at all like a vaccine.
The way REAL vaccines work is that they contain essentially dead viruses, so that the immune system can remember how to identify and how to attack that virus in the future.
But mRNA has no virus, and only contains instructions to get our own ribosomes to grow spike proteins in our own cells.
That can't be stored in immunity T-cell memory because spike proteins are not unique.
Our own exosomes use them.
That is why our own cells have ACE2 receptors the spike proteins open.
So the claims these mRNA injections give any sort of immunity, are false.

Thank you, doctor.

No, you moron.
It lowers the risk.

The mRNA injections only temporarily lower risk.
That is because the excess spike proteins they stimulate, then are detected as debris, and the immune system produces some extra antibodies temporarily, to help clean up.
But there is no permanent immunity or advantage given by the mRNA injections.
And in the long run, they cause harm, because they prevent recovery immunity that would end the epidemic entirely.

But it does keep refrigerators from landing on your head and killing you. We know this because we are not getting many reports of refrigerators landing on the heads of vaccinated people.

All of these brainiacs who deny the science and quote Rogan should immediately be tested for TBI. Here's an idea! Let's make Joe the Surgeon General! He's about as qualified for that position as Trump is to be President. Let's roll those dice. LOL

Newsflash for everyone. The smallpox vaccine causes myocarditis at much higher rates than the covid vaccines. The measles vaccines cause blood clots. Where is your fake outrage over those vaccines?

Evidently, you do.
You believe a podcaster, a dentist and talk show host.

Like consulting your barber for auto repairs.

Cancers gonna surge...that's next

I posted something from burning platform on another thread yesterday
What caught my eye Cancer rates are just starting to take off ...

The more boosters they take the greater the chance of death or serious side effects
That's why i will keep encouraging progz to get thier safe an effective boosters

It's almost as fun as going on the 4 Chan tranny boards and posting real pictures of women so the insane sicko fags wanna kill themselves

I'm just sayin

:D

Forum List

Back