Joe Rogan is Right, Wall Street Journal: Pfizer/Moderna COVID Shots Cause Myocarditis

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
How the heck is the media acting like this hasn't been common knowledge since the clot-shots came out?

Wall Street Journal
https://archive.fo/2021.06.23-145939...ed-11624381749

By Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, and Professor Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD, Yale School of Public Health
the large clustering of certain adverse events immediately after vaccination is concerning, and the silence around these potential signals of harm reflects the politics surrounding Covid-19 vaccines. Stigmatizing such concerns is bad for scientific integrity and could harm patients.

Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation [myocarditis], especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death.

Last edited:
1639428761559.png

Only in people that had no risk of dying from Covid to being with.

Hey go the Joe Rogan route and HOPE you can get monoclonal antibodies (like he did) and that they work against omicron.

Of course if you're wrong...well...Darwin wins again
Did you know they are making a vaccine booster for Omicron?

Now ask yourself if the vaccine was so effective against Omicron why alter it for Omicron?

You will discover the vaccine is losing against the Covid war…

At a rate multiple times less than the risk of myocarditis from COVID.

Did you see Rogan's confusion when he was brought face to face with reality? It wasn't a pretty sight.

Last edited:
Hey go the Joe Rogan route and HOPE you can get monoclonal antibodies (like he did) and that they work against omicron.

Even having multiple jabs, you're more likely to die than I am. I had my three day bout with the Wuhan Flu, and it wasn't shit. In fact, I was just a vendor at a gun show this weekend. I had four tables of stuff and hundreds of people were there. Am I worried about catching it again? Not a damned bit.

You on the other hand have been playing hide and go seek with the virus, so you probably haven't had it yet. You still could catch it and tap out or more likely, you'll end up with blood clots from the jabs.

Dibs on your stuff, Bro. :laughing0301:

How the heck is the media acting like this hasn't been common knowledge since the clot-shots came out?

Wall Street Journal
https://archive.fo/2021.06.23-145939...ed-11624381749

By Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, and Professor Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD, Yale School of Public Health
We’re known about myocarditis from vaccines for a long time now.

Want to know what else causes myocarditis? COVID. And at a higher rate too.

No, the virus never has been very lethal, literally on par with seasonal flu, with a survival rate of around 99.7% to the seasonal flu of your choices 99.8%! Stupid people, which covers virtually every democrat conus, fell for the scam, and that scam was this, in 2019(late)they stopped logging all deaths due to seasonal flu altogether, and they just lumped them together as covid/covid related, and they continue doing that to this day, along with many other deaths due to car accidents, heart attack, stroke, even cancer. The only people threatened by wuhan flu were, and remain those people with compromised immune systems...

BTW, the jabs, they very likely have killed tens of thousands Americans already, tens of thousands of them, and keep in mind that when lying CDC states that its a mild myocarditis, they are fucking lying their lips off, there is no such thing as "mild myocarditis," virtually 100% of everyone who develops it, has permanent heart damage as a consequence!

Very strange how all the pharma companies involved got blanket immunity from lawsuits. One of my nieces got the vaccine and it attacked her nervous system. At 18 years old she will spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair.

That's fucked up. She should be about to sue the living shit out of them.

Forum List

Back