Joe: Nobody Should Have to Choose Between a Job and a Paycheck

He probably heard that from Hunter, the smartest man he knows.
1619745932668.png

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
Don't remember that happening. I do remember somebody asking if there was something similar we could do, but not that.

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
Your Leftard LIES are hilarious!
the dems have to lie about things trump said to make him sound as bright as xiden

The deal is that the democrat party has the advantage of the tax exempt propaganda network, Media Matters" that monitors (only) conservative speech, spins it and dumps it on left wing blog sites and the mainstream media. Americans were conditioned by the mainstream media to be shocked over minor exaggerations by the former (republican) president but crazy comments and fractured cliches by the current (democrat) president are ignored or joked about.

Oh piss off. Your righteous indignation is pointless. Baby boomers say stupid things.
You ignore the last guy's gaffes because he's your boy and now say "SEE!!..SEE!!"
Do you ever get tired of being a hack? It must be exhausting.
No. It's exhilarating when I see you lose your cool like that.
The last guy isn't president now.
It's "Middle Class" Joe's turn to stand up in the spotlight. Maybe he should just step down if he
can't handle the consequences of his idiocy.

Here you have this mentally compromised old man who is a figurehead for all the unknown people
that stand behind him and tell him what to do and he's got a plan to have generational debt
so children will go through their whole lives with this debt around their necks like millstones
all so he can funnel trillions to his political allies.

It's sick. It's corrupt. It's wrong to put people into economic slavery for the benefit of
democrat donors and all the others at Joe's trough like squealing pigs.
And you are mad because people mock Joe and his tenuous grip on reality. Poor crying baby.
He wants to put chains on generations of Americans and all you care about is people
mocking his feeble mind. Too effing bad!

I wonder if he is referring to the enhanced UEC that makes many people have to choose between going back to work ("a job"), and a generous government stipend ("a paycheck") that is more lucrative than going back to work.
Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president. Jobless claims are also falling.

Yeah, the minimum wage paying restaurants are opening back up! Whoop dee doo!

Okey Dokey.
Related:
Biden Polling Well Among Pentecostals After He Speaks In Tongues

Sadly my daughter's believe this garbage.

The younger people are, the dumber they are these days. Jefferson wrote the Declaration at 24, and I can list countless of famous acts of people under age 30. All occurred over 50 years ago.

Hey dumbass! Jefferson was 33 years old in 1776. What a "shit for brains" you turned out to be!

Last edited:
Okey Dokey.
Related:

The younger people are, the dumber they are these days. Jefferson wrote the Declaration at 24, and I can list countless of famous acts of people under age 30. All occurred over 50 years ago.

Hey dumbass! Jefferson was 33 years old in 1776. What a "shit for brains" you turned out to be!

Holy crap lol

It's awful early to be this hostile

Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
Thats called WhatAboutism

obviously what biden said was embarrassing to you so you’d rather talk about something else

I wonder if he is referring to the enhanced UEC that makes many people have to choose between going back to work ("a job"), and a generous government stipend ("a paycheck") that is more lucrative than going back to work.
Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president. Jobless claims are also falling.

Those jobs were already there before they were taken away from the illegal lockdowns. Lol, the delusions that libs are conjuring up offered as fact are remarkable.

Okey Dokey.
Related:

Holy crap lol

It's awful early to be this hostile

He hasn't added any bourbon into his coffee yet.

No, you don't "think".

See, the fact that someone else said something stupid has no impact, whatsoever, on someone else doing the same. Biden said what he said. He said what he said and it was stupid, and it's in no way mitigated by the fact that Trump said something stupid.

That's what you idiot libs fail to comprehend...

Oh piss off. Your righteous indignation is pointless. Baby boomers say stupid things.
You ignore the last guy's gaffes because he's your boy and now say "SEE!!..SEE!!"
Do you ever get tired of being a hack? It must be exhausting.
No. It's exhilarating when I see you lose your cool like that.
The last guy isn't president now.
It's "Middle Class" Joe's turn to stand up in the spotlight. Maybe he should just step down if he
can't handle the consequences of his idiocy.

Here you have this mentally compromised old man who is a figurehead for all the unknown people
that stand behind him and tell him what to do and he's got a plan to have generational debt
so children will go through their whole lives with this debt around their necks like millstones
all so he can funnel trillions to his political allies.

It's sick. It's corrupt. It's wrong to put people into economic slavery for the benefit of
democrat donors and all the others at Joe's trough like squealing pigs.
And you are mad because people mock Joe and his tenuous grip on reality. Poor crying baby.
He wants to put chains on generations of Americans and all you care about is people
mocking his feeble mind. Too effing bad!

Oh, you misunderstand. I'm not losing my cool. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You ignored the last guy's gaffes, his lack of grasp of issues, his outright incompetence. And then you move on and complain about "democratic" donors and economic slavery...uh..newsflash..the other side has been doing that for decades! :)

I would get used to having the last guy's name brought up time and time again..even after Biden is gone.
We'll be cleaning up the mess from his four years for decades.

Joe is doing just fine being in the heat of the spotlight. Yep, he makes mistakes. Just like I would expect any career politician to do.
But he's interested and invested in the job. He cares. Unlike the last guy, who was only interested in what the Presidency did for HIM.
Deal with it.

No, you don't "think".

See, the fact that someone else said something stupid has no impact, whatsoever, on someone else doing the same. Biden said what he said. He said what he said and it was stupid, and it's in no way mitigated by the fact that Trump said something stupid.

That's what you idiot libs fail to comprehend...

He was the friggin President of the United States. I can't help it if your expectations can't climb above the bar that Trump buried 50 feet in the ground.
Trump also kept on saying stupid things...for four years. And then shit all over the place on his way out. You would think he'd learn and grow.
But again, that's setting an already low bar..way too high.

Forum List

Back