Joe Lieberman's Unforgiveable Sin

Adam's Apple said:
Someone, please, give me just one example of the NYT's having good motives when it comes to reporting politics. I'll wait with baited breath for the multiple examples that will surely be forthcoming from this board's libs. Should I check back next year at the same time?

They've got it stashed right next to the mountain of irrefutable evidence supporting the Theory of Evolution.

acludem said:
The primary reasons some Democrats (myself included) have problems with Lieberman is because of his blind support for the war and because of his blind support for the Bush-Cheney energy bill which was loaded with giveaways to big oil and stripped environmental protections, including allowing for drilling in environmentally-sensistive areas off the East coast.

But you have to admit it's absolutely ridiculous to oppose a candidate based on one or two issues. If you take Joe Lieberman's entire voting record, there is absolutely no doubt that he is a liberal. However, he is hawkish on Iraq and does not have a "I HATE BUSH" mentality, so all you Democrats want him out of office? It's people like Joe Lieberman who is keeping the Democratic Party afloat. If the entire power structure indeed falls to the Nancy Pelosi's and Ted Kennedy's, like the momentum seems to be pushing it that way, the Dems are in BIG trouble.

At least Harry Reid is pro-life. Sheesh.

The Democrats of OLD..

Used to have, morals, values and LOYALTY..

Not today.. They've let the lefty radicals take over their party, now you see just how it is.....

I'm no big fan of Liberman, but I always felt he stood behind the troops..

I give him a salute for that.. Now it's hard to believe he's being tossed out for that...

Take a Good look at what the Democrats have become...

Forum List

Back