Joe Biden’s Ukraine Presser Exposes His Kindergarten Level Logic

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I will say it again. Joe Biden today is not the same Joe Biden the leftists and Dems voted for. His administration … the entire executive branch… had been seized by the leftists in the admin who are Obama loyalists. These people were not elected, and Joe is in no condition to control them. Rather, they control Joe. Is there any dispute about this? I don’t think so.

What we are witnessing here is a stealth coup, and it happened 2 years ago. The Biden presidency does not really exist, except in form. This situation needs to be handled as if Biden had died. Yes, that means Kamala Harris should become president. I am not happy about this, as Kamala is AOC-level stupid. But at least she was on the ticket people voted for, unlike those people who are pulling Joe’s string.

Joe cannot even form and express a cogent thought anymore. He is a vegetable. The office of the presidency is to be filled by an elected individual, not a committee. Presently, Joe Biden is not a functioning executive. He just does what he is told to do. He does not exercise his own judgment!!

The real scandal here is not that he has not been removed yet, so much as it is that an unelected committee of people are exercising executive power. As appalling as it is, Harris should be president right now. She will probably be an Obama stooge too. But that is what needs to happen ASAP.

Thank God we have Joe Biden to lead us through the Ukraine crisis

Trump cheered Putin and called him a Genius
MTG posts Russian Lives Matter
Republicans block funding to Ukraine and Russia cheers

Biden and Barack Ovomit is the donkey......and the followers......;)

1702427502119.png

Thank God we have Joe Biden to lead us through the Ukraine crisis

Trump cheered Putin and called him a Genius
MTG posts Russian Lives Matter
Republicans block funding to Ukraine and Russia cheers
Funny how Trump started no wars but getting former Middle East adversaries to thaw relations while Biden accomplished absolutely nothing.

I will say it again. Joe Biden today is not the same Joe Biden the leftists and Dems voted for. His administration … the entire executive branch… had been seized by the leftists in the admin who are Obama loyalists. These people were not elected, and Joe is in no condition to control them. Rather, they control Joe. Is there any dispute about this? I don’t think so.

What we are witnessing here is a stealth coup, and it happened 2 years ago. The Biden presidency does not really exist, except in form. This situation needs to be handled as if Biden had died. Yes, that means Kamala Harris should become president. I am not happy about this, as Kamala is AOC-level stupid. But at least she was on the ticket people voted for, unlike those people who are pulling Joe’s string.

Joe cannot even form and express a cogent thought anymore. He is a vegetable. The office of the presidency is to be filled by an elected individual, not a committee. Presently, Joe Biden is not a functioning executive. He just does what he is told to do. He does not exercise his own judgment!!

The real scandal here is not that he has not been removed yet, so much as it is that an unelected committee of people are exercising executive power. As appalling as it is, Harris should be president right now. She will probably be an Obama stooge too. But that is what needs to happen ASAP.
U.S. military funding finally being used for a righteous cause for the first time in this century is "kindergarten level logic." Good, we're finally showing signs we're ready to leave pre-school.

Forum List

Back