Joe Biden's Abortion Platform--what is it?

The CNN article said he made no apologies for his old position and would not apologize for his new one, either. That's why I'm confused.
So, he changed his position on abortion. And?....Do you think that hurts him politically?

:laugh: .. Joe hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell regardless.. Joe Biden's a walking basket case at his best...
80,000 dead and counting on the Orange Clown’s watch; no testing as promised; UE numbers not seen since the Great Depression.....that’s just naming three big weights out of many hanging around Dotard’s neck. Good luck in November, because you’ll need it.

I see my favorite coward is up to his cowardly and fascist ways.. I can why with such a moronic post,, you got no game little man.. :laugh:
Ok, trash

Try harder little man, at this point you haven't even reached demwit fool level yet... :itsok:

Biden is as soulless as any modern day worshipper of Le Marquis de Sade, a sadist. They're all toothy smiles beneath dead black shark's eyes. His platform? His party? Mass murder of the unborn—meeting their daily quota of sacrifices.

When you wingnuts agree to 90% tax rates to pay for all these unwanted babies, then you can get back to me.

Individual responsibility is worth far more it’s weight in gold than any tax hike. I don’t expect you to understand that though...

The CNN article said he made no apologies for his old position and would not apologize for his new one, either. That's why I'm confused.
So, he changed his position on abortion. And?....Do you think that hurts him politically?

:laugh: .. Joe hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell regardless.. Joe Biden's a walking basket case at his best...
80,000 dead and counting on the Orange Clown’s watch; no testing as promised; UE numbers not seen since the Great Depression.....that’s just naming three big weights out of many hanging around Dotard’s neck. Good luck in November, because you’ll need it.

I see my favorite coward is up to his cowardly and fascist ways.. I can why with such a moronic post,, you got no game little man.. :laugh:
Ok, trash

Try harder little man, at this point you haven't even reached demwit fool level yet... :itsok:
You’re not even good at trolling. Do the world a favor and go eat a bullet already, waste of skin.

He used to be against abortion, but when the Democrats made a huge stink about funding abortion, did they really prove it was a woman's right to kill her own unborn baby? Will he go back to his religious views on abortion if he is elected President or will he go Hillary? What do you think?

He'll do what Republicans and Democrats have done for the last 50 years. Loudly weep over abortion but be privately glad we aren't awash in unwanted babies.

Riddle me this, why do the rich always get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

trump had a (R) majority house & a (R) majority senate.

they could have easily started the process to o
This is when Joe Biden and the Democratic (lynching) Party lost all respect from me... Joe Biden was a racist then and he's a witless puppet now.

Actually, Joe was fairer to Uncle Thomas than he deserved. A lot of liberals are still upset with him that he didn't take Anita Hill's word for it.
LOL. This from the guy who calls Tara Reid a fucking lying ****.

no he didn't. he said ' it didn't happen' AND he said she should be heard but VETTED.
Yes he did. I read it with my own two eyes.

prove it by linking an unbiased credible link. lol... lol... LOL!
Just ask Joe. Let’s see if he is a liar or a truth teller.

i'll take that as your surrender.
Joe?

your meaning:

1. belonging or relating to the person or group of people being spoken or written to:

YOUR surrender.

Reading a few of the comments here from the bed wetting liberals I still can not resist believing the world would be a better place if the sperm that helped create them rotted in a rectal cavity or ended up in a dumpster behind a Planned Unparenthood Clinic. These vile, malignant parasites are so repulsive that I honestly would have preferred their tiny corpses were eaten by the dumpster rats. The rats are actually higher life forms, and have a more positive impact on the earth even if all they do is spread disease. It offends me that these vacuous, sniveling, piles of animated genetic garbage continue to exploit and waste the efforts of the plants that produce oxygen.

Whomever allowed these biohazards to gestate fully and continued to feed them have committed a war crime against the rest of humanity.

Ok, trash

You’re not even good at trolling. Do the world a favor and go eat a bullet already, waste of skin.

:laugh: .. you angry .. little coward, trying to man-up when you know you can't... too funny

He used to be against abortion, but when the Democrats made a huge stink about funding abortion, did they really prove it was a woman's right to kill her own unborn baby? Will he go back to his religious views on abortion if he is elected President or will he go Hillary? What do you think?

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

Joe Biden official position on Abortion : (CNN) As Joe Biden prepared to tell a crowd that he'd changed his mind and now supported allowing federal funds to pay for abortions, he offered a disclaimer: He still didn't think he'd been wrong before.
"I make no apologies for my last position and I make no apologies for what I'm about to say," the former vice president told those gathered for a Democratic National Committee gala in Atlanta on Thursday night.
Biden's remarks sought to avoid the appearance of flip-flopping on a key issue out of political expediency. Still, pressure from both inside and outside Biden's campaign, including a direct appeal from a prominent supporter, actress and activist Alyssa Milano, led Biden to conclude he had to reconsider his position, according to campaign officials with direct knowledge of internal discussions around the matter.

Is this clear to you? Because it's not clear to me. :dunno:

More here: Biden reverses long-held position on abortion funding amid criticism

Tramp use to be pro abortion. The only reason his is not is for the Christian zealot votes, truth be known he probably paid for a few.
If they pay for vasectomies then they must cover abortion.

I have no opinion if fed funds should go for abortion, but one must not close PP as they do in MO and TX, all the republicans states. Republicans have abortions as well, if truth be known they have them more often than not , like Abby Johnson, she had 2 and is now pro like activist. You probably had a abortion or a few, we will never know,
and we have no reason to.
That's President Trump to you, Madam Sock.

I thought abortion was a choice too until I got into a debate with a Professor who taught human psychology class that I took. He took the antiabortion side. I could see his pov, but it took me at least a year to realize he was right and I was wrong. When people have an open mind to debate, they can and do change their minds, even if it takes an indefinite amount of time to realize their debate was wrong, and their opposition was correct in every way. And that's why I'm against abortion: it's a bad thing to do to another human being, and in addition, life has stages from the time it's a two-cell fertalized ovum of a human being until it has literally millions upon millions of cells when that same human being is born, becomes a child, who becomes a grownup, who reaches old age and until its death, is a human being.

No, its tramp for me. He should be tramp to you as well. Its none your business who has an abortion or not, other people's health stance is none of your business, unless they chose to advertise it like Abby Johnson.

And by the way , I know how babies are made. I never changed my mind on the matter, and no debater can ever be wrong, everyone has opinions, but opinions on only your health matters to you, not someone elses.

It's not the first or the last time that Democrats truly believed that humans were less than human and exploited their beliefs for monetary and political gains.

i don't believe they ever used the term 'infestation' & other similar words when talking about them thar brownies crossing the border.

No tramp is a tramp because he is serial adulter and a serial female assaulter and does anything for a buck. That is the definition of a slut, he gives women a bad name, as some need to do it to make a buck, like Stormy and the playboy bunny.

Your opinion does not mean shit to me, the only thing you can be in a democracy is pro choice.

You are probably pro the handmaidens tale and wish it would be that way in the US.
The adultery thing didn't seem to bother you about Clinton. Clinton cheated on his wife both with and without the permission of a large number of women than has come under public scrutiny. The difference between Trump and Clinton is that Trump is sorry for his behavior, and Clinton didn't give a rat's patoot about his infidelities as he arrogantly denied affairs until he left office when his admission to lying about his girlfriend of 10 years (Jennifer Flowers) came about, after he and Hillary used their "War room" to invent lies about her and other women he sexually used for his pleasure. Several women accused him of rape after they told him no. The entire Democrat Party ignored Clinton's indiscretion in order to keep the power they lusted for. And this nation now has a Democrat House Leader who told people she is the most powerful woman in the world because she lusted for and got leadership in the House which means she is third in line to become the President. And her Democrat Party stood behind her while undermining President Trump and his Vice-President Pence in order that they could destroy the presidency but replace them with Nancy Pelosi who is the soul of corruption in this country.

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

Joe Biden official position on Abortion : (CNN) As Joe Biden prepared to tell a crowd that he'd changed his mind and now supported allowing federal funds to pay for abortions, he offered a disclaimer: He still didn't think he'd been wrong before.
"I make no apologies for my last position and I make no apologies for what I'm about to say," the former vice president told those gathered for a Democratic National Committee gala in Atlanta on Thursday night.
Biden's remarks sought to avoid the appearance of flip-flopping on a key issue out of political expediency. Still, pressure from both inside and outside Biden's campaign, including a direct appeal from a prominent supporter, actress and activist Alyssa Milano, led Biden to conclude he had to reconsider his position, according to campaign officials with direct knowledge of internal discussions around the matter.

Tramp use to be pro abortion. The only reason his is not is for the Christian zealot votes, truth be known he probably paid for a few.

I have no opinion if fed funds should go for abortion, but one must not close PP as they do in MO and TX, all the republicans states. Republicans have abortions as well, if truth be known they have them more often than not , like Abby Johnson, she had 2 and is now pro like activist. You probably had a abortion or a few, we will never know,

I thought abortion was a choice too until I got into a debate with a Professor who taught human psychology class that I took. He took the antiabortion side. I could see his pov, but it took me at least a year to realize he was right and I was wrong. When people have an open mind to debate, they can and do change their minds, even if it takes an indefinite amount of time to realize their debate was wrong, and their opposition was correct in every way. And that's why I'm against abortion: it's a bad thing to do to another human being, and in addition, life has stages from the time it's a two-cell fertalized ovum of a human being until it has literally millions upon millions of cells when that same human being is born, becomes a child, who becomes a grownup, who reaches old age and until its death, is a human being.

No, its tramp for me. He should be tramp to you as well. Its none your business who has an abortion or not, other people's health stance is none of your business, unless they chose to advertise it like Abby Johnson.

And by the way , I know how babies are made. I never changed my mind on the matter, and no debater can ever be wrong, everyone has opinions, but opinions on only your health matters to you, not someone elses.
President Trump is not a Tramp because you hate him. The Democrat Party conspired to impeach him falsely, and it wound up on a garbage heap. I think your party is in its last throes, although I may be wrong. I think the American people know the Democrats have played them and will replace this Congress with Republican majorities in both Houses of Congress, and will elect mainly Republicans who will not defect on important issues like abortion, which is likely to be the drumroll of the Democrat party for the entire upcoming presidential election. I'm saying this, not as any kind of savant, but because I think the American people are smarter than the Democrats have ever dreamed, and they will not get re-elected ever again due to Joe Biden's extortion, and like me, they will realize that abortion is a form of human elimination aka murder, and is not only as bad as murder, it is worse, because it kills the soul of women who used to be all about bringing life into a troubled world with the hopes that the next generation would back off war and wrongdoing.

What we often don't get is that taking a life away from another human being is the same whether the human being is a "blob of cells" or has taken its first breath. Before a human reaches the stage of taking a breath, it first has to form enough in the womb to accommodate lungs that are ready to be used to inhale and exhale.

donny is a tramp because he's a man whore. always has been & always will be.

Reading a few of the comments here from the bed wetting liberals I still can not resist believing the world would be a better place if the sperm that helped create them rotted in a rectal cavity or ended up in a dumpster behind a Planned Unparenthood Clinic. These vile, malignant parasites are so repulsive that I honestly would have preferred their tiny corpses were eaten by the dumpster rats. The rats are actually higher life forms, and have a more positive impact on the earth even if all they do is spread disease. It offends me that these vacuous, sniveling, piles of animated genetic garbage continue to exploit and waste the efforts of the plants that produce oxygen.

Whomever allowed these biohazards to gestate fully and continued to feed them have committed a war crime against the rest of humanity.
Pete, thanks for your post, but I believe the DNA of the founders is alive and well in differing quantity in their posterity, which is all of us who had an ancestor dating back to the time Europeans arrived here.

I think it helped him politically and will continue to do so. And for what it's worth, Donald Trump has enough children who are good people to prove that he loves new life.

No tramp is a tramp because he is serial adulter and a serial female assaulter and does anything for a buck. That is the definition of a slut, he gives women a bad name, as some need to do it to make a buck, like Stormy and the playboy bunny.

Your opinion does not mean shit to me, the only thing you can be in a democracy is pro choice.

You are probably pro the handmaidens tale and wish it would be that way in the US.
The adultery thing didn't seem to bother you about Clinton. Clinton cheated on his wife both with and without the permission of a large number of women than has come under public scrutiny. The difference between Trump and Clinton is that Trump is sorry for his behavior, and Clinton didn't give a rat's patoot about his infidelities as he arrogantly denied affairs until he left office when his admission to lying about his girlfriend of 10 years (Jennifer Flowers) came about, after he and Hillary used their "War room" to invent lies about her and other women he sexually used for his pleasure. Several women accused him of rape after they told him no. The entire Democrat Party ignored Clinton's indiscretion in order to keep the power they lusted for. And this nation now has a Democrat House Leader who told people she is the most powerful woman in the world because she lusted for and got leadership in the House which means she is third in line to become the President. And her Democrat Party stood behind her while undermining President Trump and his Vice-President Pence in order that they could destroy the presidency but replace them with Nancy Pelosi who is the soul of corruption in this country.

I never voted for Clinton. See I use to be a republican although I never voted for Bush Jr. I voted for McCain and in 2012 I voted for Obama, after I seen the way the republicans acted to have a black skinned Pres in the white house. Now the republicans have fully gone rogue.

But I have always been pro choice.

Last edited:

He'll do what Republicans and Democrats have done for the last 50 years. Loudly weep over abortion but be privately glad we aren't awash in unwanted babies.

Riddle me this, why do the rich always get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

trump had a (R) majority house & a (R) majority senate.

they could have easily started the process to o
This is when Joe Biden and the Democratic (lynching) Party lost all respect from me... Joe Biden was a racist then and he's a witless puppet now.

Actually, Joe was fairer to Uncle Thomas than he deserved. A lot of liberals are still upset with him that he didn't take Anita Hill's word for it.
LOL. This from the guy who calls Tara Reid a fucking lying ****.

no he didn't. he said ' it didn't happen' AND he said she should be heard but VETTED.
Yes he did. I read it with my own two eyes.

prove it by linking an unbiased credible link. lol... lol... LOL!
Just ask Joe. Let’s see if he is a liar or a truth teller.

i'll take that as your surrender.
Joe?

your meaning:

1. belonging or relating to the person or group of people being spoken or written to:

YOUR surrender.
Save me Joe! Please!

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

It's not the first or the last time that Democrats truly believed that humans were less than human and exploited their beliefs for monetary and political gains.

i don't believe they ever used the term 'infestation' & other similar words when talking about them thar brownies crossing the border.

I was talking about Black slavery and oppression Democrats so dearly loved and still love in their ghetto's to this very day but interesting you bring up Democrats supporting "illegal" border crossings at the expense of taxpaying citizens for their political sedition and gain.

Ok, trash

:laugh: .. you angry .. little coward, trying to man-up when you know you can't... too funny
Is there a point to this other than proving how stupid you are? What’s your name a reference to — your brain matter?

Ok, trash

Is there a point to this other than proving how stupid you are? What’s your name a reference to — your brain matter?

Crap on a croissant .. you're trying to hard, maybe your french tickler is too tight on your tiny brain...

Last edited:

The adultery thing didn't bother me with Clinton. It doesn't bother me with Trump. With Trump, it's always been about his competence and fitness to hold the office. I could care less about a person's personal dalliances. And power goes both ways. Both parties lust for power. It's what they wish to do with that power that concerns me the most. And when it comes to the issue of abortion, Republicans, Conservatives, and bible thumpers come off as the statists wanting to control every aspect of a woman's right to choose whether it be by the courts or legislation. That's been the case since the Republican Party sold out to the religious right in the early 80's. This should be a non-issue at this point yet every election cycle it continues to rear its ugly head. Roe v Wade was decided. It's time to move on for the right to life crowd. Focus your efforts on supporting those programs that cut down on the need for abortion and you'll eventually accomplish your goal by making abortion unnecessary except in the most extreme of cases.

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

I was talking about Black slavery and oppression Democrats so dearly loved and still love in their ghetto's to this very day but interesting you bring up Democrats supporting "illegal" border crossings at the expense of taxpaying citizens for their political sedition and gain.

funny that you don't think black people can't decide for themselves & vote accordingly. hmmmm rather ironic of you.

& those were dixiecrats & were full tilt KKK members - we know we know.... but sometime around 1965, that sure flipped didn't it?

anyhoo, lumps - let's stay in the current... them thar 'illegals' aren't 'infesting', & only a few of the most extreme left advocate for 'open' borders.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ good common sensical bi partisan immigration reform has been drawn up in past years & whoooooooooo always shelves it? i do believe that paul ryan is guilty as sin in that regard & i don't think anything even close to that has come fwd since.

there IS a process for asylum & donny ain't following it; 'cause after all.... they are 'vermin'. i do believe THAT word has been used as well.

sweet huh?

Forum List

Back