Joe Biden Opposed Desegregation & is a Racist

Well now, Karmala Harris, the offspring of a slave master, and Joe Biden opposed desegregation. Next thing you know Biden will be calling Obama an articulate man for a black guy.

They should just put their white hoods back on!

Joe Biden embraced segregation in 1975, claiming it was a matter of 'black pride'
FORCED busing was an extremely divisive issue in the 70s. Racists were obviously opposed to it, but many blacks were opposed to it as well.

It is asinine to assume Biden was a racist for favoring then opposing busing.
Lol
It’s asinine to think that senile Joe Biden is anything other than a child molesting piece of shit...

Classic Joe Biden and Classic KKK DemNazi Party
Oh, please. He has a history-
https://splinternews.com/can-joe-biden-get-any-worse-1833130536
There’s this gem:

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’ ” Biden told a Delaware-based weekly newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

And then this lovely follow-up:

“The new integration plans being offered are really just quota systems to assure a certain number of blacks, Chicanos, or whatever in each school. That, to me, is the most racist concept you can come up with,” Biden said. “What it says is, ‘In order for your child with curly black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin to be able to learn anything, he needs to sit next to my blond-haired, blue-eyed son.’ That’s racist! Who the hell do we think we are, that the only way a black man or woman can learn is if they rub shoulders with my white child?”
Biden in 1993 speech pushing crime bill warned of 'predators on our streets' who were 'beyond the pale' - CNNPolitics
"We have predators on our streets that society has in fact, in part because of its neglect, created," said Biden, then a fourth-term senator from Delaware so committed to the bill that he has referred to it over the years as "the Biden bill."
"They are beyond the pale many of those people, beyond the pale," Biden continued. "And it's a sad commentary on society. We have no choice but to take them out of society."
In the speech, Biden described a "cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them, born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing because they literally ... because they literally have not been socialized, they literally have not had an opportunity." He said, "we should focus on them now" because "if we don't, they will, or a portion of them, will become the predators 15 years from now."
Biden added that he didn't care "why someone is a malefactor in society" and that criminals needed to be "away from my mother, your husband, our families."
First black governor of Virginia, Doug Wilder, slams Biden for 'chains' remark
Then, Biden added, "they're going to put y'all back in chains."

Well now, Karmala Harris, the offspring of a slave master, and Joe Biden opposed desegregation. Next thing you know Biden will be calling Obama an articulate man for a black guy.

Joe Biden embraced segregation in 1975, claiming it was a matter of 'black pride'
FORCED busing was an extremely divisive issue in the 70s. Racists were obviously opposed to it, but many blacks were opposed to it as well.

Pre-emptive topics like this one indicate just how scared shitless pseudocons are of Joe Biden.

It's funny watching you all run to your propagandists' piss fountain to parrot what they order you to parrot. :lol:
The Only people that are scared of Senile Joe Biden are little girls...
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

I agree. But it's also worth noting that the OP's idiotic suggestion does appear to be on par with the modern Democratic hard-to-port thinking.

Hard to port thinking?

Like why can’t the Democrat Party teach Omar’s constituents in Libphuckistan Minnesota how to use the potty?

I agree. But it's also worth noting that the OP's idiotic suggestion does appear to be on par with the modern Democratic hard-to-port thinking.

Trump vs. Biden: Trump talks about grabbing women vs. Biden who actually grabs women. The Left loses their shit over Trump’s talk about women while giving two shits over Biden actually grabbing women.

Forum List

Back