Joe Biden eats Crow again on Border Wall promise (Poll)

Was Joe Biden's "open border" policy, and democrat's "sanctuary city" policy obviously wrong, or not

• Yes, the open border policy was always and obviously wrong, democrats should have known better

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No, the open border policy was not obviously wrong, it came out of left field that it would turn bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have actually asked my doctor who is a DO, meaning he has more education than a MD, and he says the Vaccines are safe. That is who I believe. That and I have had no bad effects of the vaccines I had as well.
I took all 3 jabs and I'm fine, but some % got blood clots from at least one brand of the vax. No doctor will ever tell you it's 100% without risk bank on that.

I took all 3 jabs and I'm fine, but some % got blood clots from at least one brand of the vax. No doctor will ever tell you it's 100% without risk bank on that.
Blood clots happen even if people are not vaccinated. But can you document that doctors have blamed the vaccine for clots? I ask because over my life, I have had shots for a wide variety of problems. One hurt like hell. But about 20 minutes later the hurt had stopped.

Lets get back on topic, blithering idiot Biden and the border wall he's against, then for, then against.

Who changed the topic from the wall that Biden now alleges he will follow the law, that law he has violated in fact, to shots? Anyway, I wish Biden had never made such a promise. I blame him mostly for his failed policies that so many Governors and Mayors are angry over that accounts for millions of illegals swarming our nation.

Who changed the topic from the wall that Biden now alleges he will follow the law, that law he has violated in fact, to shots? Anyway, I wish Biden had never made such a promise. I blame him mostly for his failed policies that so many Governors and Mayors are angry over that accounts for millions of illegals swarming our nation.
My brother was KILLED by the Dem's f'ed up border policies. Thousands of American citizens like me hold Democrats responsible for the Americans killed, raped, robbed by THEIR illegals.

My brother was KILLED by the Dem's f'ed up border policies. Thousands of American citizens like me hold Democrats responsible for the Americans killed, raped, robbed by THEIR illegals.
That is so damned awful. Lord, Biden should campaign on how many he got killed with his dumb ass policy's.

Admiral, I truly would love to show you a link. But would you accept even a link? Google has fixed it to highly restrict things that harm the Democrats and force us to get links to stuff that they believe harms republicans. I bring up the Al Gore matter because when he rushed to San Diego ahead of the election between him and GW Bush, I was posting about it and then had links proving he did this

Gore made claims why he did it. But to swear in illegals to gather more Democrat votes is a thing Democrats do when they can. I no longer recall the name of a woman involved with elections that Gore ran to work with but it is fact that Gore rushed to san Diego to swear in illegal aliens. What do you think is the political advantage Biden wants from the floodgates opening up to the illegal aliens? Notice he has not changed laws for the legal immigrants. They still have to wait in line.
I am merely questioning the accuracy of what you claim. However, citizenship is not determined by who is in office, There are laws that set forth the requirements of citizenship. How were these laws ignored if what you claim is true?

Ahem, we have two family members who developed blood clots after getting the vaccine. Neither died but one almost did and suffered brain damage. The doctors attributed this to the vaccine.
Sure they did. Show me the doctor's name and the document he signed attributing the cause to be the vaccine.

So, neither died? I thought that you and others believed the vaccine would cause 2/3 of the world's population to die?

Sure they did. Show me the doctor's name and the document he signed attributing the cause to be the vaccine.

So, neither died? I thought that you and others believed the vaccine would cause 2/3 of the world's population to die?
This is why I have you on ignore, for being an a-hole. You have received another 12 months of ignore ban.

Joe Biden first said that Trump's border wall doesn't work.

Then Joe said that he would not build another foot of wall:

So after letting in about 7,000,000 illegals, many of whom are from US adversaries, like China, Russia, Iran, NK, etc. Joe Biden sees how stupid his border policy is and now wants to finish the "bigoted" wall. Not to mention the 100,000 Americans who die from fentanyl each year.

After Joe's damage is done, and after many democrats are rebelling, and after we have migrants all over the place, Biden finally admits his border policy is wrong.

This sets up the 2024 narrative, doesn't it?
Yep, they figure that this will help them in 2024.

2023%2010%2006%20Wall%20and%20Crow-L.jpg

Biden hasn't admitted anything. Congress ordered the building of wall yesterday.

Biden would stop it if he could.
As you know, President Biden could stop the wall. He doesn't know what is being done in his name so he's still a few pages behind.

2023%2010%2005%20Must%20build%20the%20wall-X3.jpg

Mayorkas had to back away from this statement hours later.

I'm getting whiplash from all the reversals now coming from this administration.

I do not understand why Democrats want to stock up the USA with poor people???
It hasn't changed in decades.

Today we can clearly see that this is the policy being followed to the letter by Democrats.

Cloward%20explained-S.jpg

Here we see Cloward and Piven in the audience as President Clinton signs legislation furthering welfare.

cloward-and-piven-890x395_c-L.jpg

I'm sure the border wall will stop the Chinese, Russians and North Koreans.... perhaps it'll stop the space aliens too.
When do you reach the tipping point where your consistent ignorance about current affairs starts to bother you?

Forum List

Back