Joe Biden, a President for the New Cold War

Yeah, and that's why they always will be missing!
Watch out you don't outsmart yourself and say that Iraq didn't have WMD's!

Heeeeeyyyyy, wait a minute!
Saddam quickly realized he had under-estimated the resolve of the UN. At this point, in the summer of 1991, he took a disastrous decision – to unilaterally destroy the remaining chemical weapons and ballistic missiles and all of his biological weapons. Anxious to destroy evidence that this undeclared weaponry had ever existed, the regime also destroyed vast amounts of paperwork. Iraqi Presidential Advisor Amir Hamudi Hasan Al Sa’adi later told the Americans this decision was as catastrophic in its consequences for Iraq as the invasion of Kuwait.

Mr. Biden hasn’t committed U.S. troops to Ukraine itself, but this I now think would smack of desperation, and seems unnecessary. The U.S. and NATO don’t need to lift so many fingers to make Mr. Putin realize he can’t afford the risk. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently he could EASILY afford it.

Saddam quickly realized he had under-estimated the resolve of the UN. At this point, in the summer of 1991, he took a disastrous decision – to unilaterally destroy the remaining chemical weapons and ballistic missiles and all of his biological weapons. Anxious to destroy evidence that this undeclared weaponry had ever existed, the regime also destroyed vast amounts of paperwork. Iraqi Presidential Advisor Amir Hamudi Hasan Al Sa’adi later told the Americans this decision was as catastrophic in its consequences for Iraq as the invasion of Kuwait.

Glaspie even gave Saddam the greenlight to invade Kuwait!

And the WMD's are still missing and at least we can agree on that!

Glaspie even gave Saddam the greenlight to invade Kuwait!

And the WMD's are still missing and at least we can agree on that!
Saddam hid the destruction of his WMD's, so how could the US have known that he destroyed all of them? This idea that the Bush administration knew there werent WMD's is silly. Not that I care. Why on Earth would he need to have WMD's for us to take him out anyway? He was a god damn tyrant and the world is better off without him.

Saddam hid the destruction of his WMD's, so how could the US have known that he destroyed all of them? This idea that the Bush administration knew there werent WMD's is silly. Not that I care. Why on Earth would he need to have WMD's for us to take him out anyway? He was a god damn tyrant and the world is better off without him.
Yeah, your argument was pretty weak, saying that the US didn't know that Saddam didn't have them.
But your fallback argument of saying he had it coming is like saying that America had it coming on 911 just because it started about 40 wars since the end of WW!
Wouldn't it be better to take the position that no country's civilian population had it coming? Wouldn't that discussion be a can of worms that America doesn't want to open? What a goduy you're turning out to be!

But back on topic, Biden has his war now and Russia has Ukraine. And America has Iraq and a whole bunch more countries that it's bombed back to the stone age.

LOL! Does America hide it's chem/bio weapons and the real WMD's

Some unpatriotic liars say that American has the largest chem/bio weapons arsenal in the whole world!

Yeah, your argument was pretty weak, saying that the US didn't know that Saddam didn't have them.
But your fallback argument of saying he had it coming is like saying that America had it coming on 911 just because it started about 40 wars since the end of WW!
Wouldn't it be better to take the position that no country's civilian population had it coming? Wouldn't that discussion be a can of worms that America doesn't want to open? What a goduy you're turning out to be!

But back on topic, Biden has his war now and Russia has Ukraine. And America has Iraq and a whole bunch more countries that it's bombed back to the stone age.
If you were to poll the people of Iraq today, do you think they would prefer to wind back the clock and get Saddam back? The truth is the Iraqi people are better off, despite having that war. Its simply a fact. The only problem with the Iraq war was, staying after we captured Saddam. "Nation building" is for suckers. Crush the enemy and let them clean up the pile of ashes that were once their cities.

LOL! Does America hide it's chem/bio weapons and the real WMD's

Some unpatriotic liars say that American has the largest chem/bio weapons arsenal in the whole world!
Well, I'm willing to give the US the benefit of doubt. Does anyone in the world think the US is going to use chemical weapons in 2022? I think not. Saddam used them though. He used the fuck out of them.

Mr. Biden hasn’t committed U.S. troops to Ukraine itself, but this I now think would smack of desperation, and seems unnecessary. The U.S. and NATO don’t need to lift so many fingers to make Mr. Putin realize he can’t afford the risk. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently he could EASILY afford it.
We'll see. There are many more levers to pull. SWIFT being one of them. It would totally freeze Russian banking.

Trumpism in a nutshell.

20220224_201755.jpg

We'll see. There are many more levers to pull. SWIFT being one of them. It would totally freeze Russian banking.
Youre delusional. You should just prepare yourself for everything Biden does in the future because, you know he's gonna fuck everything up that he touches. He is the king of blunders. An epic fool and an embarrassment to our great nation. You guys voted in some Grade A losers.

Praise from a rightwing Opinion columnist at the rightwing Wall Street Journal.

No paywall on this article.

Joe Biden, a President for the New Cold War

In one way, the 79-year-old NATO adherent is the right man for his times.​

Mr. Biden has a few flaws but he was a child of the Cold War and, unless I’m mistaken, has surprised and discombobulated Vladimir Putin with his un-Obama-like response to renewed tensions over Ukraine, including, on Monday, whipping a German chancellor into line. By sending military supplies to Ukraine, by deploying troops to Eastern Europe, by preparing sanctions, the Biden administration has orchestrated a set of signals that even Mr. Putin can’t misinterpret.

*snip*

Mr. Biden hasn’t committed U.S. troops to Ukraine itself, but this I now think would smack of desperation, and seems unnecessary. The U.S. and NATO don’t need to lift so many fingers to make Mr. Putin realize he can’t afford the risk.

Whatever the Russian leader is thinking, he hoped to find the U.S. and its allies weak and divided. This is proving a bad bet so far. From a larger perspective, it’s easier to say what Mr. Putin wants than how he hopes to get it. He wants to be a U.S. client, spared any too-fervent support for democratic forces in Russia or its neighborhood. He could play the equal while, in truth, being a nuclear-armed Mobutu whose insecurities and vanity we patronize because it’s less trouble than not patronizing them.

When he finally broke his silence on Ukraine last week, Mr. Putin’s key words, which he repeated for French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday, concerned the strategic but awkwardly situated peninsula his forces seized from Ukraine in 2014.

For a short-term boost in patriotic rah-rah, for a simulated victory for Russia’s “historic” interests, he created a headache for himself that can only get worse. He all but admitted as much: “Let’s imagine Ukraine is a NATO state and they start this operation [to retake Crimea]. So now do we have to start a war against the NATO alliance? Did anyone think about that? I don’t think so.”

The person who forgot to think was Mr. Putin.
Biden lol.

In order for your claim to be true - that the US lied about Iraq WMDs - the US had to know Iraq didn't have them.
This is where I ask you to demonstrate the US knew Iraq did not have the WMDs they claimed it had, and you respond by tucking tail and running away.
As always.

In order for your claim to be true - that the US lied about Iraq WMDs - the US had to know Iraq didn't have them.
This is where I ask you to demonstrate the US knew Iraq did not have the WMDs they claimed it had, and you respond by tucking tail and running away.
As always.
And this is where I tell you to stop being silly about the long known facts on America's lies to justify the two Iraq wars.

Forum List

Back