Jodi Arias Trial

Yeah, you'll notice that women are particularly gleeful about this conviction. Just like the woman who came and leaned over me after I had been knocked to the floor by my boyfriend, and spat at me, "You ASKED for it! You provoked him!" Yeah, I had dared to voice my own opinions and disagree with someone. I asked for it.

That's women for you. That's what I expect from my gender.

You'll also see them clamoring for the death penalty. Oh, wait...they've already started. And they'll probably want to watch her die. Yeah, that's it! Her execution should be televised! Teach this bitch a lesson!

I don't think this is a gender issue at all. Although Ms Arias, wanted us all to believe it was an issue.

It is an issue of justice. Finally, regardless of gender, justice will be served.

Let me preface this by saying I think that Jodi Arias is guilty as hell and I would have been disappointed in our jury trial system if they had found otherwise.

Having said that, let me ask you something. You speak of "justice" and applaud the guilty verdict. Well and good. But you do understand, don't you, that a not guilty verdict can just as easily equate with "justice" as a guilty verdict? It would not have in this case, but generally speaking. You do understand that, right?

The reason I say this is that, whenever someone is found guilty, I hear poster after poster here talking about how "justice" has been served. I rarely hear that when a not guilty verdict comes in.

Last edited:
I changed my mind.
She wants the death penalty. She said her family history shows that they have a long life span. She said she wants the death penalty so that she can be free.
I now say lock her up for life.

I changed my mind.
She wants the death penalty. She said her family history shows that they have a long life span. She said she wants the death penalty so that she can be free.

NOW you're catching on! All of you authoritarian neo-cons who get off on punishement need to understand this. Going to sleep with a needle in your arm is the EASY way out. The REAL punishment comes from LWOP.

Glad to see you realize this.

I changed my mind.

NOW you're catching on! All of you authoritarian neo-cons who get off on punishement need to understand this. Going to sleep with a needle in your arm is the EASY way out. The REAL punishment comes from LWOP.

Glad to see you realize this.

I think they should never get what they want.
Those that don't want the death penalty and are afraid of death should get the death penalty.
Those that do want it should never get it.
She thinks that she would be free when she dies. She would find out how wrong she would be, because God would deal with her and it would be much worse than a life time in jail cell.
Description of hell
There will forever be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Hell is described as a place where the worm dieth not. It is a place of outer darkness, a place of weeping and eternal torment.

Here's the kind of women who hate women like Jodi Arias. I saw this same phenomenon at work in my city when a woman was convicted of murdering a former "boyfriend." She was a former stripper and quite attractive and was now married to a doctor and had a daughter. She was brought up on the charge of murder and convicted and all the fat, ugly women were cheering and celebrating. Fortunately, the conviction was later dismissed and prosecutors opted not to try her again. She had basically been convicted of murder on a bunch of circumstantial baloney, and because she was attractive and had once been a stripper.

Anyway, here are some of the "beauties" cheering Jodi Arias' demise. Women like this just HATE women like her and love to see them fall. : )

Attachments

• $fat women cheering.jpg
    $fat women cheering.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Note to abused women...don't defend yourself, just let him beat the crap out of you. That's the message I'm getting.

If my boyfriend had come back after me that one night and I had unloaded the .357 into him like I planned to do if he came after me again, I'd probably be in prison right now.

Here's the kind of women who hate women like Jodi Arias. I saw this same phenomenon at work in my city when a woman was convicted of murdering a former "boyfriend." She was a former stripper and quite attractive and was now married to a doctor and had a daughter. She was brought up on the charge of murder and convicted and all the fat, ugly women were cheering and celebrating. Fortunately, the conviction was later dismissed and prosecutors opted not to try her again. She had basically been convicted of murder on a bunch of circumstantial baloney, and because she was attractive and had once been a stripper.

Anyway, here are some of the "beauties" cheering Jodi Arias' demise. Women like this just HATE women like her and love to see them fall. : )

You mean the former stripper that admitted guilt through pleading guilty of 2nd degree murder and will be in prison until she is at least 65?

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...ven-new-trial-pleads-guilty-to-murder/article

Last edited:

You mean the former stripper that admitted guilt through pleading guilty of 2nd degree murder and will be in prison until she is at least 65?

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...ven-new-trial-pleads-guilty-to-murder/article

No, this one:

Death of Kent Leppink - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is free as a bird, and rightfully so. But my God, the damage that was done to her life, she spent several years in prison. Luckily her husband and new community stood by her and true justice triumphed in the end.

Last edited:
How long was this trial? Three or four weeks? I didn't watch the thing in depth - all I could think of was the cost to taxpayers.

This woman may very well want the death penalty because "death is ... freedom." I think this is one time when life without parole would be a good choice. Although, I wonder how much thought she would really give to what she has done. I've sort of come to the conclusion she doesn't have much of a conscience.

Note to abused women...don't defend yourself, just let him beat the crap out of you. That's the message I'm getting.

If my boyfriend had come back after me that one night and I had unloaded the .357 into him like I planned to do if he came after me again, I'd probably be in prison right now.

Jodi Arias was not an abused women. You demean women who are really abused when you defend someone like Arias for what she did. She was not an abused women. She didn't need to defend herself. I have experienced domestic violence and am offended by someone like Arias trying to use that as a defense for what she did. It's like women who cry rape when they haven't been raped, then real rape victims all become suspect, their veracity challenged.

Jodi Arias was not an abused women. You demean women who are really abused when you defend someone like Arias for what she did. She was not an abused women. She didn't need to defend herself. I have experienced domestic violence and am offended by someone like Arias trying to use that as a defense for what she did. It's like women who cry rape when they haven't been raped, then real rape victims all become suspect, their veracity challenged.

I was an abused woman, too. So don't tell me I'm demeaning abused women just because I have a different opinion on this matter than you do. You remind me of my abuser when you do that, he liked to belittle me as well as hit me.

By the way, mine was physical abuse, getting beat up, raped once, that sort of thing, as well as psychological abuse, fear, etc. But I also recognize emotional abuse. Such as people who toy with the hearts of others, and then betray them. Someone people do this in an exceptionally cruel and callous way, as I suspect this guy did, and probably deserve whatever consequences may result. I mean, nothing generates more passion than betrayal, and we've all heard the term "crimes of passion," right?

I was an abused woman, too. So don't tell me I'm demeaning abused women just because I have a different opinion on this matter than you do. You remind me of my abuser when you do that, he liked to belittle me as well as hit me.

By the way, mine was physical abuse, getting beat up, raped once, that sort of thing, as well as psychological abuse, fear, etc. But I also recognize emotional abuse. Such as people who toy with the hearts of others, and then betray them. Someone people do this in an exceptionally cruel and callous way, as I suspect this guy did, and probably deserve whatever consequences may result. I mean, nothing generates more passion than betrayal, and we've all heard the term "crimes of passion," right?

Mine was physical and emotional abuse. It doesn't mean I believe every women who claims abuse. And attacking me as being similar to your abuser: wow, that says a lot about you. You need therapy. You are sick. You don't do to anyone what Arias did because of being emotionally abused. She was free to walk away; they were not married, not even living together. You do not even have proof she was abused, that's just her story, which never came up before she killed him; and neither was it proven in court, that she was abused in anyway other than he told her he wasn't going to marry her and was going to date other women. If every man or woman on Earth felt they had the right to murder someone who didn't return their love, we'd be murdering each other right and left.

Last edited:
I managed to hear very little about this sordid case.

Sounded like she was 'obsessed'---and whatever else she may be.

One commentator remarked --'What is it about this case that has intrigued so many across the world for so long?'

Sadly, the response was the graphic sexual details. True or not true?

flippantly--Does this indicate that our educational system is no longer imparting what wisdom might be gleaned from the pen of William Shakespeare?

Human nature--there are some frightening aspects which it seems will never change.

Just don't 'let yourself' shoot and stab others to death--by whatever means necessary.

Mine was physical and emotional abuse. It doesn't mean I believe every women who claims abuse. And attacking me as being similar to your abuser: wow, that says a lot about you. You need therapy. You are sick. You don't do to anyone what Arias did because of being emotionally abused. She was free to walk away; they were not married, not even living together. You do not even have proof she was abused, that's just her story, which never came up before she killed him; and neither was it proven in court, that she was abused in anyway other than he told her he wasn't going to marry her and was going to date other women. If every man or woman on Earth felt they had the right to murder someone who didn't return their love, we'd be murdering each other right and left.

Wow! I am sick., I need therapy because the way you are talking to me right reminds me of the way my abuser treated me. ROFL And then you turn around and do it again by telling me I am sick, I need therapy. ROFLMAO That is EXACTLY what he would do. If I didn't agree with him or want to do things as he wanted them done...he would belittle me, tell me I was fucked up, I was the problem.

I think Travis might have been the sociopath, that's what I think. A motivational speaker who was masterful at manipulating people. He pretended to be in love with her, went along with her converting to his ridiculous religion (which has a history of demeaning women, by the way), got her all wrapped up in him, promising her a wonderful future with him, and then....BAM. Fuck off bitch, I want other women.

Yeah, that's the kind thing a sociopath would do. They aren't always murderers, they destroy people in many other ways. All the while convincing everyone what a wonderful person they are. Just like Ted Bundy.

Last edited:
I managed to hear very little about this sordid case.

Sounded like she was 'obsessed'---and whatever else she may be.

One commentator remarked --'What is it about this case that has intrigued so many across the world for so long?'

Sadly, the response was the graphic sexual details. True or not true?

flippantly--Does this indicate that our educational system is no longer imparting what wisdom might be gleaned from the pen of William Shakespeare?

Human nature--there are some frightening aspects which it seems will never change.

Just don't 'let yourself' shoot and stab others to death--by whatever means necessary.

That's right, don't "let yourself" shoot or stab others to death. Not even in self-defense. Just let them have their way with you.

Forum List

Back