Jobs Report Out

Actually wages are increasing at a record pace. But you are a repub, so we all expect you to lie.

RealTime Economic Issues Watch more#:~:text=Since%20December%20of%202020%2C%20nominal,above%20their%20pre%2Dpandemic%20trend.

Did you actually read what it said? Wages growing at fastest pace, but prices are growing FASTER. Ergo, Americans are losing ground.

If that is good news, I would hate to see you post bad news!

Actually wages are increasing at a record pace. But you are a repub, so we all expect you to lie.

RealTime Economic Issues Watch more#:~:text=Since%20December%20of%202020%2C%20nominal,above%20their%20pre%2Dpandemic%20trend.
From your source

US wages grew at fastest pace in decades in 2021, but prices grew even more​

My sympathies to the Trumpets here, I know this is a sad day for you...

When America wins, Trumpets loose...

They just want America to loose...

This is how stupid federal supremacists are :
The govt shuts shit down and people lose their jobs. Then, the govt does trillions in handouts and keeps people at the house. Then, they salivate over the govt when wages increase because businesses HAVE TO raise wages to get people back to work.
This is why you should never listen to a federal supremacist. They are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.

He lost by nearly 10 million votes the first time. That you think he will win a rematch is kinda odd but please proceed, governor

?

2020 under Trump had over 20% unemployment and food lines stretching miles. Very strange of you to say, considering.

Edit: Formatting was fucked
Do you understand the term, 'Buyers Remorse"?
Remember, Biden ran as a moderate, he ended up as a far left president.
Not what the mainstream democrats were wanting.
Biden's track record as president has been horrendous, and has lost the Independents.
So, it's not as odd as one would think.

Having said that, I'm not so sure that Trump will run again.

My sympathies to the Trumpets here, I know this is a sad day for you...

When America wins, Trumpets loose...

They just want America to loose...
You leftards do the same shit when a R is in the white house.
Neither of you groups of cultists have moral ground to stand on.

Do you understand the term, 'Buyers Remorse"?
Remember, Biden ran as a moderate, he ended up as a far left president.
Not what the mainstream democrats were wanted.
Biden's track record as president has been horrendous, and has lost the Independents.
So, it's not as odd as one would think.

Having said that, I'm not so sure that Trump will run again.
Fair enough, who do you see stepping in to run for the (R) party and win the Popular vote for the party for the first time since 2004?

Neither of you groups of cultists have moral ground to stand on.
The R's don't win, they just take. That's your idea of winning.

yeah but we don’t mind as much because y’all win once every 16 years at this point, lol.

Keep in mind in 2024 Texas will have even more Hispanic voters and voters who moved from California. If the left takes Texas, it is all over for your party

EDIT: Governor Newsome is doing an amazing job sending Californians to go live in Texas and vote (D). Mwahaha

Forum List

Back