Jobless rate lower than when Bush's "job-creating" tax cuts came to an end in 2013

<iframe src='http://cdn.tradingeconomics.com/embed/?s=usurtot&v=201612082157r&d1=20110101&d2=20161231&h=300&w=600' height='300' width='600' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe><br />source: <a href='http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate'>tradingeconomics.com</a>

I thought unemployment was supposed to go up when taxes were raised on bloated salaries of the leisure class? What happened to this theory, conservatards? I'll tell what happened. It's a bullshit theory, just like democracy spreading in the Middle East after the Iraq War was "Mission Accomplished" in 2003. And don't give me the "the real jobless rate is higher because of people quiting looking for jobs." This wingnut talking point is Fake News, so don't try it on me.

What taxes came to an end propaganda machine? Obama made most of them.permenant

No, he did not, yet you keep posting BS. :lol:

Lying fucking motor mouth douche bag

Budget Deal Makes Permanent 82 Percent of President Bush’s Tax Cuts | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Taxes went up on the wealthy on Jan 1, 2013. Where is the recession? Where are the higher jobless rates? Conservatives always predict doom & gloom after taxes go up, and none of that happened. WHY?

Unemployment rate was 7.9 percent in January 2013. It has dropped over three percent since we raised taxes on the wealthy

Maybe we need to do it again

<iframe src='http://cdn.tradingeconomics.com/embed/?s=usurtot&v=201612082157r&d1=20110101&d2=20161231&h=300&w=600' height='300' width='600' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe><br />source: <a href='http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate'>tradingeconomics.com</a>

I thought unemployment was supposed to go up when taxes were raised on bloated salaries of the leisure class? What happened to this theory, conservatards? I'll tell what happened. It's a bullshit theory, just like democracy spreading in the Middle East after the Iraq War was "Mission Accomplished" in 2003. And don't give me the "the real jobless rate is higher because of people quiting looking for jobs." This wingnut talking point is Fake News, so don't try it on me.

Well actually, the Obama Administration does not figure the rates the same way as they were figured before Obama took office.
Obama also said no terrorist attack in the United States on his watch. Gruber is probably feeling sorry for you snowflakes by now.
Want to compare terrorist attacks?
I admit 911 happened under Bush, but he called it a terrorist attack and dealt with it and we had no more on our soil. Till Obama, but he calls them work place violence. Glad to see you are willing to accept his lies till the end.

Bush blamed it on "they resent our freedom" and then attacked the wrong country

Leftists can claim whatever they want, but with workforce staying roughly the same (143 million) and 20 million more not in work force, and 20 million more food stamps recipients speak for itself. They're sources of their own fake news.

Well actually, the Obama Administration does not figure the rates the same way as they were figured before Obama took office.
Obama also said no terrorist attack in the United States on his watch. Gruber is probably feeling sorry for you snowflakes by now.
I admit 911 happened under Bush, but he called it a terrorist attack and dealt with it and we had no more on our soil. Till Obama, but he calls them work place violence. Glad to see you are willing to accept his lies till the end.

Yes the did hate our freedom and Still do. We did what we did. Bush devastated the Taliban. He liberated a country. Then Obama came in and screwed it up. You do know that he is sending troops back into Iraq? You know, after he successfully ended that war.

Yes the did hate our freedom and Still do. We did what we did. Bush devastated the Taliban. He liberated a country. Then Obama came in and screwed it up. You do know that he is sending troops back into Iraq? You know, after he successfully ended that war.
They don't give a damn about our freedom and prefer we keep it to ourselves. They attacked us for our meddling in the Middle East

Bush invented a threat in Iraq and abandoned the war on terror to nation build in the Islamic world

The Taliban was never devastated. It was pushed out of Kabul. That's all really. And Obama got OBL, FINALLY, while Bush was in some restaurant eating flambe, or some fey meal like that. For Bush and the Chickenhawk GOP, getting OBL wasn't a priority. It was though for the American people, and Obama came through.

The major occupation was ended by Obama. So what if there are a few hundred left. It's not the same as Bush War Monkey's failed & flopped nation-building fuckup. Don't remove dictators without a plan for who will fill the vacuum. Libya was Obama's version of this, and he admitted it was a mistake. Too bad the GOP can't do the same with Iraq. In fact, war with Iran is inevitable with Trumps cast of War Mongers. Not only will they bog us down in another failed war in the ME, but Iran will scrap the deal, and get a nuke. It will be the GOP's fault when it does.

They don't give a damn about our freedom and prefer we keep it to ourselves. They attacked us for our meddling in the Middle East

Bush invented a threat in Iraq and abandoned the war on terror to nation build in the Islamic world
He invented what Bill Clinton was saying?

The major occupation was ended by Obama. So what if there are a few hundred left. It's not the same as Bush War Monkey's failed & flopped nation-building fuckup. Don't remove dictators without a plan for who will fill the vacuum. Libya was Obama's version of this, and he admitted it was a mistake. Too bad the GOP can't do the same with Iraq. In fact, war with Iran is inevitable with Trumps cast of War Mongers. Not only will they bog us down in another failed war in the ME, but Iran will scrap the deal, and get a nuke. It will be the GOP's fault when it does.
He has sent back thousands of troops, without congressional approval.

Not to worry bub. Iran gets a nuke, the IAF will melt it.

When did Bill Clinton ever say we needed to invade Iraq?

That was Bush's stupid idea

Leftists can claim whatever they want, but with workforce staying roughly the same (143 million) and 20 million more not in work force, and 20 million more food stamps recipients speak for itself. They're sources of their own fake news.
January 2009:
Population 234,739,000
Employed: 142,152,000
Unemployed:12,058,000
Employed + unemployed = Labor Force: 154,210
Not in the Labor Force does not want a job:74,821,000
Not in the Labor Force wants a job: 5,708,000

November 2016
Population: 254,540,000
Change:+19,801,000
Employed:152,085,000
Change:+9,933,000
Unemployed:7,400,000
Change:-4,658,000
Employed + unemployed = Labor Force:159,486,000
Change:+5,276,000
Not in the Labor Force does not want a job: 89,179,000
Change:+14,358,000
Not in the Labor Force wants a job:5,876,000
Change:+168,000

Source: www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.htm
I have no idea why you thought the "workforce" (whatever you mean by that) hadn't changed or that the number Not in the Labor Force had gone up 20 million.

No one of sense is worried about Iran and nukes.

The Israels will turn that part of the desert into molten glass.

Americano has trouble with figures above 99.

Trump fucks up the Iran nuclear deal and they will be back developing nukes tomorrow

Trump fucks up the Iran nuclear deal and they will be back developing nukes tomorrow
You don't get it. Bibi says if Iran gets a nuke then Israel will put Iran back to the Dark Ages.

You don't get it. Bibi says if Iran gets a nuke then Israel will put Iran back to the Dark Ages.
That's on Trump, the Iranians, and Israel.

In 1998, Clinton prepared for invading Iraq, but ended up just with a three-day airstrike:
"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons. "
Transcript: President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16, 1998

In 1998, Clinton prepared for invading Iraq, but ended up just with a three-day airstrike:
"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons. "
Transcript: President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16, 1998
No link of invading Iraq with the airstrikes as a substitute, pingy.

They better get them all. Their problem is they can't, and they know it. If they could, they would have already. Trump and GOP's saber rattling is going to make it worse for Israel.

Bibi says a lot of things

What is in his best interest is not always in ours

Forum List

Back