Jobless claims at a 49 year low...

What percent of Federal payroll taxes come from employer?

• Employers DON"T pay payroll taxes they just keep profits

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Employers pay less than employees do

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Employers match employees payroll tax of 6.2%

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see the trend from the last 6 years continuing! That is good news indeed.
Too bad tax revenue is down 9,725,000,000 for the FY since the tax cuts kicked in. In a time of economic boom we really should be increasing revenue, not decreasing it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep...this is horrible, it totally sucks that the government has less money and the people have more of THEIR money. Run with that....PLEASE!

Yes it does suck that the government has less money yet is spending more money, thus putting more burden on the next generations.

Well, it sucks to anyone that is not a partisan hack who cares only about their party.

The Kenyan spent like a horny drunk sailor at a whorehouse full of Playboy models for nearly a decade.
Tell us EXACTLY how you have been affected by the deficit spending...it seems like all I hear are stories of prosperity. Am I making this up?

Yes, Obama did indeed do that. Amazing how alike him and Trump are. But your head is too far up Trump’s ass to see it.

I have not been affected by the deficit spending, that is why I noted it is being pushed to future generations. Perhaps you have no issue fucking over those to follow us just so we can have your little statist paradise, but a few of us do.

Apparently you haven’t pulled your head from your ass long enough to realize that carrying a debt load has become the norm...my guess is nobody on the hill gives two fucks about the debt so long as growth/ GDP can continue to outrun it. I suppose we’ll all shit ourselves when things implode.
You see, the right thing, the American thing to say since nothing you say will make a difference anyway is....”Awesome! Good Americans are keeping more of what they earn...now let’s hope .GOV cuts spending since there’s less revenue.”
See how easy that shit is for a true American mind.....TA-DA!

Yes, carrying a debt load is the norm, adding to it faster in an economic boom than during a recession is a new trick. and a dangerous one.

And yes, I could hope the folks in DC spend less or I could hope people like would would finally vote for people that will spend less or I could hope that money will start to grow on trees and that Santa is real. All of those things have an equal chance of happening.

The Kenyan spent like a horny drunk sailor at a whorehouse full of Playboy models for nearly a decade.

With a Republican Congress sending him the bills.

With the power to veto....WHOOPSIE

Sure, he could have vetoed it. They also could have sent him responsible spending legislation. They are all responsible, which is the point we are making and right now with a Republican president and Congress they are doing an even worse job of it.

The Kenyan was too busy spending on bottom feeders...he forgot we had an infrastructure and military....Trump has had to spend on shit that actually matters thanks to the Kenyans neglect. Simple shit.

Jobless claims fall again to reach new 49-year low of 201,000

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.

Now other than showing the economy, jobs, etc are better than they have been in a long time guess what else is happening????
Payroll tax revenues increase.
And I'll share more after poll results are shown.
View attachment 217495

Good to see the trend from the last 6 years continuing! That is good news indeed.
Too bad tax revenue is down 9,725,000,000 for the FY since the tax cuts kicked in. In a time of economic boom we really should be increasing revenue, not decreasing it.

Once again you spout a statistic WITH NO substantiation! NO LINK!
Wow for a supposedly "statistician" YOU certainly don't expect people to believe YOU?

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

Doesn't look like that's the case!
Federaltaxrevenue.png

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.

Now other than showing the economy, jobs, etc are better than they have been in a long time guess what else is happening????
View attachment 217495

Yep...this is horrible, it totally sucks that the government has less money and the people have more of THEIR money. Run with that....PLEASE!

Yes it does suck that the government has less money yet is spending more money, thus putting more burden on the next generations.

Well, it sucks to anyone that is not a partisan hack who cares only about their party.

Tell us EXACTLY how you have been affected by the deficit spending...it seems like all I hear are stories of prosperity. Am I making this up?

Yes, Obama did indeed do that. Amazing how alike him and Trump are. But your head is too far up Trump’s ass to see it.

I have not been affected by the deficit spending, that is why I noted it is being pushed to future generations. Perhaps you have no issue fucking over those to follow us just so we can have your little statist paradise, but a few of us do.

And you are so so full of Obama CRAP that you have NEVER ever repudiated THESE TOTALLY anti-business statements or actions THAT Trump would never make or do!
But in reality Trump is knocking down the dumb ass R&Rs that idiots like you I guess think are "Helpful"???
Read these and repudiate oK?
R&Rs reductions!
FewerRegsunderTrumpvsObama.png

Obamaantibusiness.png

View attachment 217495

Once again you spout a statistic WITH NO substantiation! NO LINK!
Wow for a supposedly "statistician" YOU certainly don't expect people to believe YOU?

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

Doesn't look like that's the case!
View attachment 217529

I have provided the link a half a dozen times over the last week, even did the math for a couple of the math idiots.

Let me know if you need help with the addition and subtraction

Monthly Treasury Statement

View attachment 217495

Yes, but now PhDs are not getting jobs at McDonalds but 6 figure jobs at Lockheed. And for the first time in a decade salaries are rising for the general population.
Where are these rising salaries?

Apparently you haven’t pulled your head from your ass long enough to realize that carrying a debt load has become the norm...my guess is nobody on the hill gives two fucks about the debt so long as growth/ GDP can continue to outrun it. I suppose we’ll all shit ourselves when things implode.
You see, the right thing, the American thing to say since nothing you say will make a difference anyway is....”Awesome! Good Americans are keeping more of what they earn...now let’s hope .GOV cuts spending since there’s less revenue.”
See how easy that shit is for a true American mind.....TA-DA!

Yes, carrying a debt load is the norm, adding to it faster in an economic boom than during a recession is a new trick. and a dangerous one.

And yes, I could hope the folks in DC spend less or I could hope people like would would finally vote for people that will spend less or I could hope that money will start to grow on trees and that Santa is real. All of those things have an equal chance of happening.

GROWING ON TREES.... like QE1,2,3? Of course YOU have no idea what they are but they added nearly $2 trillion to the national debt in "funny money" under the Federal Reserves!

Called QE1,2,3 this is what most people don't know the Fed Reserve did to prop up the stock market.
Quantitative easing also pushes down interest rates. This damages the returns for traditionally safe investments such as financial vehicles including money market accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), Treasurys and highly rated bonds.
Investors are forced into relatively riskier investments to find a return.
Many of these investors weight their portfolios towards equities, pushing up stock market prices.

How does quantitative easing in the U.S. affect the stock market? | Investopedia
How does quantitative easing in the U.S. affect the stock market? | Investopedia

So how much did the Fed's QE1,2,3 pump up the stock market?
After spending $2 trillion on government bonds in an effort to stimulate the economy, the U.S. Federal Reserve can hardly admit that it doesn’t know how, or even if, it worked.
$2 Trillion Later, Does the Fed Even Know if Quantitative Easing Worked?

View attachment 217495

Yes, but now PhDs are not getting jobs at McDonalds but 6 figure jobs at Lockheed. And for the first time in a decade salaries are rising for the general population.

Gotta have a job first.

View attachment 217495

AGAIN... where is YOUR LINKs?
Salaries: US wage growth in June was 2018's strongest so far

View attachment 217495

Gotta have a job first.
Plenty are employed, but wages stagnant.

View attachment 217495

AGAIN... where is YOUR LINKs?
Yes now it’s equal with inflation. You call that an increase?

View attachment 217495

Gotta have a job first.

The federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour and hasn’t increased since 2009. But many states and municipalities enacted laws to raise the wage this year. In California, the minimum wage went up 50 cents an hour starting Jan. 1 to $11 an hour. In some Bay Area and Silicon Valley cities where income inequality has soared, the minimum wage shot up to $15 an hour.
Here’s one big reason wages increased at their fastest pace in 9 years

Now I'm going to shout because idiots like you just don't seem to comprehend the simple statement
"ONE SIZE DOESN"T FIT ALL"!!!

And you are so so full of Obama CRAP that you have NEVER ever repudiated THESE TOTALLY anti-business statements or actions THAT Trump would never make or do!
But in reality Trump is knocking down the dumb ass R&Rs that idiots like you I guess think are "Helpful"???
Read these and repudiate oK?
R&Rs reductions!
View attachment 217531

View attachment 217530

Once again you focus on words, I focus on results and facts.

That is why you are a partisan sheep and I am not.

View attachment 217495

Gotta have a job first.
Sanders' Misleading Wage Claim - FactCheck.org

Gotta have a job first.

The federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour and hasn’t increased since 2009. But many states and municipalities enacted laws to raise the wage this year. In California, the minimum wage went up 50 cents an hour starting Jan. 1 to $11 an hour. In some Bay Area and Silicon Valley cities where income inequality has soared, the minimum wage shot up to $15 an hour.

Now I'm going to shout because idiots like you just don't seem to comprehend the simple statement
So the gains are from min wage increases? Very telling.

Gotta have a job first.

Really? Have you ever had a job?

Gotta have a job first.

Been working since I was 12. Way to go off topic.

Gotta have a job first.

Been working since I was 12. Way to go off topic.

Well, you certainly don't know how wages work.

View attachment 217495

And guess what Obama also did?

TARP was billed against Bush's deficits. That's why there was over $1.4 trillion deficit under Bush in 2008.
BUT not only did Obama get TARP paid back BUT with a profit... Obama still ran up bigger deficits then previous 5 presidents and here is the proof!
Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica
TARPpayback091918.png

BushvsObamaspending.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back