Jobless claims at a 49 year low...

What percent of Federal payroll taxes come from employer?

• Employers DON"T pay payroll taxes they just keep profits

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Employers pay less than employees do

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Employers match employees payroll tax of 6.2%

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Jobless claims fall again to reach new 49-year low of 201,000

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.

Now other than showing the economy, jobs, etc are better than they have been in a long time guess what else is happening????
Payroll tax revenues increase.
And I'll share more after poll results are shown.
Federaltaxsources.png

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.

Now other than showing the economy, jobs, etc are better than they have been in a long time guess what else is happening????
View attachment 217495
The Obama shovel ready jobs finally kicked in 9 years later.

View attachment 217495

Good to see the trend from the last 6 years continuing! That is good news indeed.
Too bad tax revenue is down 9,725,000,000 for the FY since the tax cuts kicked in. In a time of economic boom we really should be increasing revenue, not decreasing it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 217495

Good to see the trend from the last 6 years continuing! That is good news indeed.
Too bad tax revenue is down 9,725,000,000 for the FY since the tax cuts kicked in. In a time of economic boom we really should be increasing revenue, not decreasing it.

Yep...this is horrible, it totally sucks that the government has less money and the people have more of THEIR money. Run with that....PLEASE!

View attachment 217495

Yes, but now PhDs are not getting jobs at McDonalds but 6 figure jobs at Lockheed. And for the first time in a decade salaries are rising for the general population.

View attachment 217495

Yep...this is horrible, it totally sucks that the government has less money and the people have more of THEIR money. Run with that....PLEASE!

Yes it does suck that the government has less money yet is spending more money, thus putting more burden on the next generations.

Well, it sucks to anyone that is not a partisan hack who cares only about their party.

Lefties hate prosperity...they lose followers to prosperity as they thrive on negativity, misery, despair and victim hood.
Oh, and they HATE anything positive happening on Donny’s watch.
All the while lying and trying to hurt us at the same time.

Exactly.
It’s no secret...the Lowlife Left works diligently to drag EVERYBODY down to their level. They desperately want EVERYONE to stand there resisting and screaming at the sky. They hate that people are carrying on, doing well and climbing the ladder of life.

View attachment 217495
Big Ears did that! LOL.

Remember his infamous words, you didn’t build that?

View attachment 217495

Yes it does suck that the government has less money yet is spending more money, thus putting more burden on the next generations.

Well, it sucks to anyone that is not a partisan hack who cares only about their party.

The Kenyan spent like a horny drunk sailor at a whorehouse full of Playboy models for nearly a decade.
Tell us EXACTLY how you have been affected by the deficit spending...it seems like all I hear are stories of prosperity. Am I making this up?

View attachment 217495

The Kenyan spent like a horny drunk sailor at a whorehouse full of Playboy models for nearly a decade.
Tell us EXACTLY how you have been affected by the deficit spending...it seems like all I hear are stories of prosperity. Am I making this up?

Yes, Obama did indeed do that. Amazing how alike him and Trump are. But your head is too far up Trump’s ass to see it.

I have not been affected by the deficit spending, that is why I noted it is being pushed to future generations. Perhaps you have no issue fucking over those to follow us just so we can have your little statist paradise, but a few of us do.

With a Republican Congress sending him the bills.

With the power to veto....WHOOPSIE

Sure, he could have vetoed it. They also could have sent him responsible spending legislation. They are all responsible, which is the point we are making and right now with a Republican president and Congress they are doing an even worse job of it.

View attachment 217495

Yes, Obama did indeed do that. Amazing how alike him and Trump are. But your head is too far up Trump’s ass to see it.

I have not been affected by the deficit spending, that is why I noted it is being pushed to future generations. Perhaps you have no issue fucking over those to follow us just so we can have your little statist paradise, but a few of us do.

Apparently you haven’t pulled your head from your ass long enough to realize that carrying a debt load has become the norm...my guess is nobody on the hill gives two fucks about the debt so long as growth/ GDP can continue to outrun it. I suppose we’ll all shit ourselves when things implode.
You see, the right thing, the American thing to say since nothing you say will make a difference anyway is....”Awesome! Good Americans are keeping more of what they earn...now let’s hope .GOV cuts spending since there’s less revenue.”
See how easy that shit is for a true American mind.....TA-DA!

View attachment 217495
Big Ears did that! LOL.

Remember his infamous words, you didn’t build that?

It’s like he lives in an alternate universe.
You didn’t build that.

You can’t drill your way out of an oil shortage.

Those manufacturing jobs are never coming back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back