JJ Abrams - REVOLUTION

Gideonprime

Guardian of the Wastes
Jun 26, 2012
Anyone else looking forward to this?

Watched the trailer the other day and am very excited . . . though it will most likely be one of those shows I get into and is canceled after the first season.

Like The Finder was.

Saw the first advert yesterday...definitely looks intriguing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI]Revolution - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]​

It looks interesting but the premise is muddled. I hope they come up with a good explanation of why the lights went out.

It looks interesting but the premise is muddled. I hope they come up with a good explanation of why the lights went out.

Ive watched the trailer a couple times now. I think I got dazzled by the sword play. The end portion with the device that provides power to the computer looks like the real story of the show.

Seems a little Flash Forwardy to me now that Ive had time to reflect on it.

Hope it plays better than that show did.

What would the life in the United States look like if the continent were hit by an electromagnetic pulse EMP? The new TV show Revolution from producer J.J. Abrams, launching on NBC in the fall, is seeking to answer the question.The show portrays life in the United States 15 years after an EMP disables all electronics.

Life as we know it changes forever; militias and warlords rule the society, which has to provide for itself without the help of all the electronic devices we know today. Such a scenario is not as unlikely as it might appear. The congressionally mandated EMP Commission Report stated that an EMP “has the capability to produce significant damage to critical infrastructures and thus to the very fabric of US society, as well as to the ability of the United States and Western nations to project influence and military power.”​

NBCs “Revolution” Shows Life after An Electromagnetic Pulse Attack : Homeland Security News

Forum List

Back